• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy House Of Cards [Tarot inspired, player driven]

So as a major arcana, do I have to make my magic relate to my tarot card? Cuz I can do so much with "the sun"

What exactly are "charms" from the CS? Are they what is required in order for the character to utilize their magic?

Charms are items associated with the Arcana/Diviner that enhance magical powers. They're not required to use magic, but they help to strengthen magic. In the case of Diviner charms, they're highly personal and only affect the owner of the charm. For Arcana charms, they can be used by anyone to create bridges of communication or to call for the respective Arcana. They're only needed when the Arcana and Diviner are in two separate Realms, so if both Diviner and Arcana were together, a charm is not required.

Patron Arcanas can be called by their Diviners without a charm and have a relatively stable connection, especially when talking across realms

Some may choose to wear charms just for luck, protection, or other personal reasons, but its primary use is for establishing connections with Arcana, or enhancing magical powers.

I could've also potentially set off something on the moderation side, which is probably the likely case. Maybe it's the chinese characters I used.

unknown.png

is it too early for memes? nah
Soli Soli

I wouldn't say this in any other context, but pray for Death while you still can! calypso calypso
[IMG='width:161px;']https://i.gifer.com/ViUc.gif[/IMG]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back