• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Hostile Contact (Fantastic Aliens And Where To Shoot Them In The Face)(STILL OPEN)

Kabboom Kabboom

Just doing my CS now bud. Can we create our own weapons (within reason) or are having to choose from the list you've provided?

Alrighty, I'd say I'm finished with my CS. Here comes Sean Callaghan, the Anti-Xeno Irishman Grenadier!

Oh whoops we forgot to put in the Abilities section in CSes. Remember y’all, Sword Battalion boys have supernatural abilities, basically superpowers. Be creative, but don’t be overpowered.

That's fine, I'm currently making my mind up about using another character that I made for another RP which screeched to a halt before anything happens. On one hand, it would be a shame for it to go to waste and would probably fit right into this sort of setting if I do a bit of tweaking here and there. On the other, I feel kinda reluctant to because in my mind it portrays me as being a bit lazy not making an entirely new one up.

Oh right whoops uh

GolemGuy GolemGuy and anyone else reading this, also give a description of what your abilities and sub-abilities do, so that we're all on the same page on things. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back