Horrible GM Stories

Danchou Tsubomi

Leader of the Mekakushi Dan
<p>

<span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="color:#5900b3;">I've been reading some things on "I Rolled A Zero" and I thought this would be an interesting topic to talk about. I have a story too, and...it was an interesting experience. A long, long while ago, in the time we call "second grade", I decided to start roleplaying on Wolfquest. And I was ill-prepared for the horrors there. I was new to roleplaying then, so I can't say I was any better, yet this particular high school roleplay...</span></span><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="color:#5900b3;"><em>eesh</em></span></span><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="color:#5900b3;">. I don't think normal high schools have werewolves and vampires, but I guess this one did. It didn't even mention fantasy in the title. But whatever. Since (at the time anyways) Wolfquest didn't really let you use names, everyone went by nature-related things like "Jade" and "Forest". I had a character named Cloud, so I just used him and </span></span><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="color:#5900b3;"><strong><em>this was a huge mistake.</em></strong></span></span><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="color:#5900b3;"> </span></span><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="color:#5900b3;"> I couldn't tell if there was a plot or anything but there was some villain guy we had to defeat. Was he a student or something? A teacher on strike? Some random stranger who just hates teenagers? I'm guessing it's the last one based on how he would summon </span></span><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="color:#5900b3;"><em>meteor showers </em></span></span><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="color:#5900b3;">at the school when it was the lunch break. Then y'know, like anyone normal, we just went to class afterwards. Teachers never spoke about it. Instead, they just stood there and fed us lessons that...meant absolutely nothing. And yelled a lot. For no reason. After a while, I was like, "okay, well, I'm going to go fight this guy since I know magic and such." Ms. GM did not like that. "Um, no, you don't. He took your powers away."</span></span> <span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="color:#5900b3;">"Huh? When?" "He took your memory away so that's why you don't know when." I blinked at the text. "...Okay...?" "Besides, only [GMPC] can defeat him. She's the chosen one, you see, and she hates him because he killed her parents and..." Her words filled the chatbox, so whoever was replying at the time would have to scroll back a lot to see what others said. I think the character was someone who never forgave anyone but she had a sweet-side and her favorite food is steak and her dog's name is-</span></span><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="color:#5900b3;"><em><strong>BLAH BLAH BLAH.</strong></em></span></span><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="color:#5900b3;"> Also, there was a prophecy about how a teenage girl would save the world from Mr. McBadGuy by defeating him. Despite what the </span></span><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="color:#5900b3;"><strong>*cough* </strong></span></span><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="color:#5900b3;">last-minute </span></span><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="color:#5900b3;"><strong>*cough* </strong></span></span><span style="font-family:Georgia;"><span style="color:#5900b3;">prophecy said, [GMPC] decided to forgive Mr. Villain dude. Um, didn't he kill your parents? They become friends instantly and [GMPC] turns into a dragon during class, says something about "purifying the world" and- "Oh, sorry, got to go," I typed as an excuse. I had to escape. This didn't make sense. "Your soul is dirty! Be cleansed!" And then [GMPC] killed my character with a really obvious attack from some anime I don't ever want to watch. I left.</span></span>

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, boy. I've gotta lot of those.

Before I was on here, I was on Quotev. Think of it as the inbred, retarded child of Facebook and Tumblr.

I got to that site through a friend of mine I met while I was on a camping trip - she was a Canadian and absolutely loved RPs. Like, love. She talked about them non-stop and about her wolf, family and medieval OC's and I indulged her because I had no one else to talk with. At that point, I was already aware what RPs were, since I had started doing it on other forum already and considered myself more or less advanced.

Anyway, I joined the site shortly after the trip had ended and started talking with the girl I had met.

Canadian Girl
them
Hey
me
Hiya!
them
do you want to join this RP
me
Sure.

I joined it.

It was a Medieval-style type of RP, with four kingdoms: Fire, Water, Air and Earth. Each of them had a set of princes and princesses, complete with a queen and king. It had absolutely no plot, and it went among the lines of "Kingdoms at war because refrigerator".

At that point I was pretty sceptical of it's quality, but decided to indulge Canada. I read the rules (and several eyebrows were raised when I saw that you could be banned for misgendering someone or triggering them) and was approved, and went to the Spots.

Spots were basically just you telling the others what position you would want to have; in my case, I didn't choose to be a royal, but instead a pair of assassins (two of my favourite OC's by now). I asked Canada if I could have the two of those bring actual plot into the story; they were residents of the Fire Kingdom and the king spot had been abandoned by someone else. I figured that he was dead meat, anyway, since the last time he had been online was around three weeks ago and asked if I could kill him to make the actual war happen.

She said no.

I was fine with that. I asked her why.

She said because she didn't like it.

At that point I was pretty peeved and demanded an answer, because I wouldn't accept that as one.

She said it was because there is already enough death and war and sadness around.

084.png

Feeling a bit ridiculed, I moved on to the making of the Forms, the actual character forms, as I couldn't join the RP without. It took me around 2 hours to complete them, excluding the drawing I had made, and eagerly awaited approval.

And I waited. And waited. And waited. It was like the one episode of Spongebob, except I waited a week. In the meantime, I had checked out other RPs and found something more to my liking, but when I checked the Forms, she hadn't answered to my post at all. She had even deliberately quoted the Forms of other people to make sure that I was not approved.

Canada had a Co-GM - some friend of hers, heck if I know - who was a total tool. Friend listened to everything Canada said and took everything for granted. Apparently Canada had told her that I had been rude, or something, and that she should not approve my form.

At this point I was not mad. I was beyond my-fucking-self. I wrote her a PM and asked what the hell was up with her (of course, politely) and she made up some bullshit excuse. "I've got a lot of stress in school and at home right now, don't provoke me!!!!"

Mate, I'm in my last year of school, I said, I doubt that you have more stress than I have in 9th grade. And is it really so much stress that you find it hard to talk like a civilized human being with others?

Apparently, yes, because she ignored the PM I had written and simply approved me without another word.

The RP itself was an absolute disaster. Not only did nothing make sense what either the GM or her minions wrote, but it was also full of mistake-ridden, senseless one-liners (which was pretty fucking ironic because Canada told me that she considered (!) herself one of the best English speakers around. I was from overseas and had better grammar and spelling than her, for gods sakes). I felt like an idiot writing whole paragraphs worth of roleplay. That couldn't even be called roleplaying. It was just role-ing.

I was pretty active in the OOC-Chat there with two others, Andrea and Nico. They were two of the only one's who actually gave a crap about plot and decent writing. They were nice people, too, and I found myself regularly chatting with them. I had told them about the crap that Canada pulled (in PM, of course) and they agreed that it was in no way okay.

And so I roleplayed my way through everything together with Andrea and Nico, because everyone else was too busy being a royal and ignored everyone but their friends. I found that less and less people were joining the RP until it came to a halt and only 7 people were left: Canada, her Tool, Andrea, Nico, two others, and me.

That wasn't that big of a surprise. Canada had been downright abusive to some of the newcomers, literally screaming at them that she was too busy and stressed to answer and started insulting them when they had only politely asked questions. When I had confronted her about it, she basically told me to fuck off.

Eventually I had apparently provoked her so hard (we regulary argued in the OOC-Chat, which always ended with me telling her to calm the fuck down and her not calming the fuck down) that she decided deleting the entire RP. Nico, Andrea and me were pretty devastated - we had already established a nice setting for our characters and while the GMs were pretty much crap, we thought that our ideas weren't. We practically begged her to not do it and instead simply give us admin rights so we could continue the RP. She said she was "too stressed" to do so and that was total bullshit because it only took you three braincells to turn off alerts and give us admin rights.

At that point, we were beyond rage and absolutely livid and discussed in private chat what to do. We all agreed that she was being a total idiot and child. We also agreed on making our own RP (with blackjack and hookers!) which would have an actual plot.

Canada deleted the RP shortly after, but not before telling everyone what a horrible person they were. I politely told her she could go stick a firework up her arse and bash her head against a rock.

Needless to say, I blocked her.

Last edited by a moderator:
Khadame said:
Before I was on here, I was on Quotev. Think of it as the inbred, retarded child of Facebook and Tumblr.

I got to that site through a friend of mine I met while I was on a camping trip - she was a Canadian and absolutely loved RPs. Like, love. She talked about them non-stop and about her wolf, family and medieval OC's and I indulged her because I had no one else to talk with. At that point, I was already aware what RPs were, since I had started doing it on other forum already and considered myself more or less advanced.

Anyway, I joined the site shortly after the trip had ended and started talking with the girl I had met.

Canadian Girl
them
Hey
me
Hiya!
them
me
Sure.

I joined it.

It was a Medieval-style type of RP, with four kingdoms: Fire, Water, Air and Earth. Each of them had a set of princes and princesses, complete with a queen and king. It had absolutely no plot, and it went among the lines of "Kingdoms at war because refrigerator".

At that point I was pretty sceptical of it's quality, but decided to indulge Canada. I read the rules (and several eyebrows were raised when I saw that you could be banned for misgendering someone or triggering them) and was approved, and went to the Spots.

Spots were basically just you telling the others what position you would want to have; in my case, I didn't choose to be a royal, but instead a pair of assassins (two of my favourite OC's by now). I asked Canada if I could have the two of those bring actual plot into the story; they were residents of the Fire Kingdom and the king spot had been abandoned by someone else. I figured that he was dead meat, anyway, since the last time he had been online was around three weeks ago and asked if I could kill him to make the actual war happen.

She said no.

At that point I was pretty peeved and demanded an answer, because I wouldn't accept that as one.

She said it was because there is already enough death and war and sadness around.

084.png

Feeling a bit ridiculed, I moved on to the making of the Forms, the actual character forms, as I couldn't join the RP without. It took me around 2 hours to complete them, excluding the drawing I had made, and eagerly awaited approval.

And I waited. And waited. And waited. It was like the one episode of Spongebob, except I waited
a week. In the meantime, I had checked out other RPs and found something more to my liking, but when I checked the Forms, she hadn't answered to my post at all. She had even deliberately quoted the Forms of other people to make sure that I was not approved.

Canada had a Co-GM - some friend of hers, heck if I know - who was a total tool. Friend listened to everything Canada said and took everything for granted. Apparently Canada had told her that I had been rude, or something, and that she should not approve my form.

At this point I was not mad. I was beyond my-fucking-self. I wrote her a PM and asked what the hell was up with her (of course,
politely) and she made up some bullshit excuse. "I've got a lot of stress in school and at home right now, don't provoke me!!!!"

Mate, I'm in my last year of school, I said, I doubt that you have more stress than I have in 9th grade. And is it really so much stress that you find it hard to talk like a civilized human being with others?

Apparently, yes, because she ignored the PM I had written and simply approved me without another word.

The RP itself was an absolute disaster. Not only did nothing make sense what either the GM or her minions wrote, but it was also full of mistake-ridden, senseless one-liners (which was pretty fucking ironic because Canada told me that she considered (!) herself one of the best English speakers around. I was from overseas and had better grammar and spelling than her, for gods sakes). I felt like an idiot writing whole paragraphs worth of roleplay. That couldn't even be called roleplaying. It was just role-ing.

I was pretty active in the OOC-Chat there with two others, Andrea and Nico. They were two of the only one's who actually gave a crap about plot and decent writing. They were nice people, too, and I found myself regularly chatting with them. I had told them about the crap that Canada pulled (in PM, of course) and they agreed that it was in no way okay.

And so I roleplayed my way through everything together with Andrea and Nico, because everyone else was too busy being a royal and ignored everyone but their friends. I found that less and less people were joining the RP until it came to a halt and only 7 people were left: Canada, her Tool, Andrea, Nico, two others, and me.

That wasn't that big of a surprise. Canada had been downright abusive to some of the newcomers, literally screaming at them that she was too busy and stressed to answer and started insulting them when they had only politely asked questions. When I had confronted her about it, she basically told me to fuck off.

Eventually I had apparently provoked her so hard (we regulary argued in the OOC-Chat, which always ended with me telling her to calm the fuck down and her not calming the fuck down) that she decided deleting the entire RP. Nico, Andrea and me were pretty devastated - we had already established a nice setting for our characters and while the GMs were pretty much crap, we thought that our ideas weren't. We practically begged her to not do it and instead simply give us admin rights so we could continue the RP. She said she was "too stressed" to do so and that was total bullshit because it only took you three braincells to turn off alerts and give us admin rights.

At that point, we were beyond rage and absolutely livid and discussed in private chat what to do. We all agreed that she was being a total idiot and child. We also agreed on making our own RP (with blackjack and hookers!) which would have an actual plot.

Canada deleted the RP shortly after, but not before telling everyone what a horrible person they were. I politely told her she could go stick a firework up her arse and bash her head against a rock.

Wow, that was pretty intense. At least it all worked out in the end, right? ono

[QUOTE="Danchou Tsubomi]

Wow, that was pretty intense. At least it all worked out in the end, right? ono

I had another encounter with her after that because I had apparently not learned my lesson enough and have the patience of two saints. But yeah. Eventually it did.
[/QUOTE]

Well, this is nothing compared to the other two examples, but simply put...

So imagine yourself signing up for an RP and waiting for almost a week for it, in the middle of test season. It was a seven deadly sins (a fandom) RP with limited slots for a given character type. Since reservations were allowed, I took up one for the sin of greed (one of the limited slots) and waited. By the time the RP was up, I immediately jumped in and began my character. I was over-halfway done when I started getting to sleepy to go on. It was three in the morning, I had written a few good paragraphs of personality, backstory, and power description. Mind you, the power description was particularly hard, since the powers I wanted were being taken as I typed (usually by half-assed characters, but oh well), so I had it change it and think of soemthing new several times. But I was done. I had practically everything done, spent almost fell be hours on that CS, but I couldn't take it anymore, and I had a test soon. So, I go to bed.

By the time I wake up, I check on that thread. I find out the GM has approved a few new characters. Including one with one line of description for everything, which coincidentally was taking the spot I had reserved. This REALLY got on my nerves and I contacted the GM telling him About it. I was told he "skimmed through the characters sheets and didn't really pay attention" and that I could just make a character that wasn't for one of those spots. I explained I wouldn't be able to handle the thought of it, as I have a tendency to hold grudges when players do crap like that to me, so I try to avoid them so I don't return their roelplay experience. What did I get for that? I was called "selfish and childish". Like, EXCUSE me?

Needless to say, I shook it off and pulled away. Never heard from anyone there again.

Idea said:
So imagine yourself signing up for an RP and waiting for almost a week for it, in the middle of test season. It was a seven deadly sins (a fandom) RP with limited slots for a given character type. Since reservations were allowed, I took up one for the sin of greed (one of the limited slots) and waited. By the time the RP was up, I immediately jumped in and began my character. I was over-halfway done when I started getting to sleepy to go on. It was three in the morning, I had written a few good paragraphs of personality, backstory, and power description. Mind you, the power description was particularly hard, since the powers I wanted were being taken as I typed (usually by half-assed characters, but oh well), so I had it change it and think of soemthing new several times. But I was done. I had practically everything done, spent almost fell be hours on that CS, but I couldn't take it anymore, and I had a test soon. So, I go to bed.

By the time I wake up, I check on that thread. I find out the GM has approved a few new characters. Including one with one line of description for everything, which coincidentally was taking the spot I had reserved. This REALLY got on my nerves and I contacted the GM telling him About it. I was told he "skimmed through the characters sheets and didn't really pay attention" and that I could just make a character that wasn't for one of those spots. I explained I wouldn't be able to handle the thought of it, as I have a tendency to hold grudges when players do crap like that to me, so I try to avoid them so I don't return their roelplay experience. What did I get for that? I was called "selfish and childish". Like, EXCUSE me?

Needless to say, I shook it off and pulled away. Never heard from anyone there again.

Aw, sorry to hear that happened to you!

I wish the GM could come up with some sort of compromise as that's really unfortunate.

Idea said:

That pissed me off so hard I'm not sure I can even like this. I've had a similar thing happen to me so many goddamn times. Someone with the shittiest CS ever gets an important position and basically does shit-all while I sit there with the character I took 5 hours to make and get ignored by everyone. God damnit.

Idea said:
Heh, should I thank you for the compliment, I wonder?
I should thank you for pissing me off so much that I punched a hole the size of a moon crater into the wall.

Idea said:
Thanks for the nice words. I think this speaks of an actually greater problem which is the fact GMs just skim over the CSs. Like, I've seen RPs where the one rule is "don't make your character OP" and then approved abilities include "manipulating reality", "mind control", "creating limitless shadows that can pierce anything" and "immortality". The excuse? They "trust the players to roleplay them well".
Roleplaying them well would be using those to their full extent, if you think about it. Which would be being OP as f@@@

I know the feel bro. Believe it.

Here, laugh a bit:
Tutorial - 10 Dos and Don´ts of Creating and GMing Your Own RP.

Those abilities might be able to be fine if they come with some sort of side effect, cost a lot of energy, or something like a cooldown but...yeah, those things get really OP easily. Most people who choose those don't factor any weaknesses, either.

[QUOTE="Danchou Tsubomi]

Those abilities might be able to be fine if they come with some sort of side effect, cost a lot of energy, or something like a cooldown but...yeah, those things get really OP easily. Most people who choose those don't factor any weaknesses, either.

Yes, with the right limitations any ability ceases to be OP. The only problem is, people either don't apply or simply don't add proper limitations most of the time.

And mind you, focus and energy are NOT good limitations. They are too abstract and so never really present a threat, as they will only really be applied when it doesn't matter.
[/QUOTE]

Idea said:
Yes, with the right limitations any ability ceases to be OP. The only problem is, people either don't apply or simply don't add proper limitations most of the time.
And mind you, focus and energy are NOT good limitations. They are too abstract and so never really present a threat, as they will only really be applied when it doesn't matter.

Generally speaking, yes.

I'm somewhat of a lax person when it comes to these sorts of things...as long as something's interesting and doesn't interfere with anyone else, it's good with me.

[QUOTE="Danchou Tsubomi]

Generally speaking, yes.

I'm somewhat of a lax person when it comes to these sorts of things...as long as something's interesting and doesn't interfere with anyone else, it's good with me.

[/QUOTE]
I'm a control freak.

By the way, did you check that link?

Idea said:
I'm a control freak.
By the way, did you check that link?

Just did.

One of the best reads ever.

"He made THREE WHOLE TYPOS! In one post! How can that be permissible?" sounds like something I'd say to myself, since I always fix up my posts...

[QUOTE="Danchou Tsubomi]

Just did.

One of the best reads ever.

"He made THREE WHOLE TYPOS! In one post! How can that be permissible?" sounds like something I'd say to myself, since I always fix up my posts...

[/QUOTE]
Lol, thanks. Is it too long? I wonder why nobody comments on my tutorials....

Khadame said:

Canadian Girl
them
Hey
me
Hiya!
them
me
Sure.

I joined it.

She said no.

084.png

And I waited. And waited. And waited. It was like the one episode of Spongebob, except I waited a week. In the meantime, I had checked out other RPs and found something more to my liking, but when I checked the Forms, she hadn't answered to my post at all. She had even deliberately quoted the Forms of other people to make sure that I was not approved.

At this point I was not mad. I was beyond my-fucking-self. I wrote her a PM and asked what the hell was up with her (of course, politely) and she made up some bullshit excuse. "I've got a lot of stress in school and at home right now, don't provoke me!!!!"

I have one question....did everything change when the fire nation attacked?

So my first roleplay was pretty terrible. It was an apocalyptic based one, and both my friend and I did our characters in the style of metro, specifically the Spartan Order in Metro, so we had pretty heavy armor (which we slowed us down. They were not regulating it, we regulated ourselves) and Russian Equipment. We even tried to type in a way that gave a Russian Accent and Spoke Russian to each other (Google Translate is great), so overall we put quite a bit of work into our characters and tried to make them seem believable.

The GM's character (whom the story was supposed to revolve around) was a dude who refused to show any skin and only used a Scythe, yet somehow in the first post, he was walking away from a building that was on fire because of him. To this day, i still question how the fuck he managed to cause a fire with a fucking Scythe. Our Characters didn't meet for a long time, though he seemed to be really edgy and all "woe is me". So we end up meeting in a sort of confrontation, where we are about 20 Meters away from him, my friend having an AK-74M and Me having an RPK, him just having a Scythe. Within One Second, he closes the distance faster than we can react, and cuts my RPK in half and then puts the Scythe to my neck. Now, the whole thing used the Fallout Stat system, and his character had an Agility of one, the lowest it could be. Furthermore, he cut through steel like it was butter. So we get on him for both problems, he ignores the first one and says his scythe is made of "black steel" so it can cut through anything. I look up black steel, knowing he just made it up but i just want to get rid of it anyways. Turns out there is something called black steel, and it is lighter and weaker than normal steel.

He ignores it pretty much, and i have lost something that would be very hard to replace in an apocalypse. We continue on, and at one point my friend and i are talking to another character (one he seems to have intended to be his romance option i guess) about the dangers of the metro, and we get to the worst creature in metro, that called the dark ones (because they are colored black) that basically induce insanity in humans when they are nearby and how they are very hard to kill. He immediately begins speaking up about how he is a badass and has a super tragic past and they would fear him (despite the creatures not really having a full grasp on the concept of emotion). He then proceeds to sit alone and mope about, and be anti-social.

Later we are travelling and we get ambushed, though we kick the ambushers (because he is invicible and can one shot everything as if he were OPM). We capture one, and his character quickly gets angry with me being (understandably) quite hostile with the attacker. This ends up coming down to a fight, where i end up shotgunning both of his legs (another player had a rifle and a shotgun, and gave me their shotgun). He heals immediately because he now somehow has regenerative powers (exact quote "did i forget to mention he has regenerative powers". He did not put it in the CS), and he then headbutts me, knocking me out. I had a steel riot mask on (like tachanka from Rainbow Six: Siege). Now, in order for him to knock me out like that, there would have been enough force to cause whiplash that would snap my spinal cord. Knowing this (and really wanting out of this dudes roleplay), i say that it did do just that and i am now dead. He takes control of my character, and tries to get me to join back in, which i refuse. He then decides a lightning strike kills me instead.

Username said:
So my first roleplay was pretty terrible. It was an apocalyptic based one, and both my friend and I did our characters in the style of metro, specifically the Spartan Order in Metro, so we had pretty heavy armor (which we slowed us down. They were not regulating it, we regulated ourselves) and Russian Equipment. We even tried to type in a way that gave a Russian Accent and Spoke Russian to each other (Google Translate is great), so overall we put quite a bit of work into our characters and tried to make them seem believable.
The GM's character (whom the story was supposed to revolve around) was a dude who refused to show any skin and only used a Scythe, yet somehow in the first post, he was walking away from a building that was on fire because of him. To this day, i still question how the fuck he managed to cause a fire with a fucking Scythe. Our Characters didn't meet for a long time, though he seemed to be really edgy and all "woe is me". So we end up meeting in a sort of confrontation, where we are about 20 Meters away from him, my friend having an AK-74M and Me having an RPK, him just having a Scythe. Within One Second, he closes the distance faster than we can react, and cuts my RPK in half and then puts the Scythe to my neck. Now, the whole thing used the Fallout Stat system, and his character had an Agility of one, the lowest it could be. Furthermore, he cut through steel like it was butter. So we get on him for both problems, he ignores the first one and says his scythe is made of "black steel" so it can cut through anything. I look up black steel, knowing he just made it up but i just want to get rid of it anyways. Turns out there is something called black steel, and it is lighter and weaker than normal steel.

He ignores it pretty much, and i have lost something that would be very hard to replace in an apocalypse. We continue on, and at one point my friend and i are talking to another character (one he seems to have intended to be his romance option i guess) about the dangers of the metro, and we get to the worst creature in metro, that called the dark ones (because they are colored black) that basically induce insanity in humans when they are nearby and how they are very hard to kill. He immediately begins speaking up about how he is a badass and has a super tragic past and they would fear him (despite the creatures not really having a full grasp on the concept of emotion). He then proceeds to sit alone and mope about, and be anti-social.

Later we are travelling and we get ambushed, though we kick the ambushers (because he is invicible and can one shot everything as if he were OPM). We capture one, and his character quickly gets angry with me being (understandably) quite hostile with the attacker. This ends up coming down to a fight, where i end up shotgunning both of his legs (another player had a rifle and a shotgun, and gave me their shotgun). He heals immediately because he now somehow has regenerative powers (exact quote "did i forget to mention he has regenerative powers". He did not put it in the CS), and he then headbutts me, knocking me out. I had a steel riot mask on (like tachanka from Rainbow Six: Siege). Now, in order for him to knock me out like that, there would have been enough force to cause whiplash that would snap my spinal cord. Knowing this (and really wanting out of this dudes roleplay), i say that it did do just that and i am now dead. He takes control of my character, and tries to get me to join back in, which i refuse. He then decides a lightning strike kills me instead.
jackie-chan-wtf.jpg

...There are so many things wrong here.

[QUOTE="Danchou Tsubomi]
jackie-chan-wtf.jpg

...There are so many things wrong here.

with him, yeah. There is quite a bit more to this too
[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE="Danchou Tsubomi]

Wait, there's more?

I'm strangely curious yet horrified at the same time...

[/QUOTE]
So i ended up staying up super late and in my sleep deprived haze, i decide to join back in...but instead of being a person, i join in as a gelatinous blob of pure communism. I begin attempting to spread socialistic ideals throughout the wasteland while making as many puns about communism as i could, such as one point where i had some snipers with me whom i referred to as Marxmen. My friend is helping me with this too. So i end up fighting the dude, basically acting as OP as he is because i claim that i am an Ideal, which can not be killed. He ends up setting a building on fire (again, i don't know how) with me inside, and he says it kills me. I then say "The Blob of Communism roles out unharmed, because the fires of revolution burn far brighter than any flame!". At this point, everyone who thought he was being an idiot just starts laughing, while he gets super butthurt. The RP ends.

A bit later, my friend makes an RP where he is not an actual player. It in, players can be killed by other players, but he is regulating everything to make sure it is fair. I am a soldier armed with a Designated Marksmen Rifle, which is basically a sniper rifle a bit of lower caliber and less range. This dude joins with a sword (i don't get what his interest with melee weapons is). The setting is once again, post-apocalyptic. So his character started with a bounty on his head (i think he was going for a misunderstood cliche hero this time around). Another player, who is essentially law enforcement, attempts to apprehend him, however he knocks her out. He then takes her hostage basically. My character was in the area and saw it happen, but was not in a good position to take a shot, so i move to a better position to take him out (he had a bounty and he was kidnapping a girl, i think it would be completely right for me to kill him there). He does a time skip, basically making it so i can't do anything. My friend allows it but also allows me to start in a position to easily attack him because he did that, since i was already in that when he did the time skip.

I am about 100 Meters out, with a weapon that has an effective range of 800 meters, and i am military trained. I take several shots, and the guy says i miss and he dodges, however, my friend steps in and says no, he would probably not miss so you get hit. The guy is now stuck in a terrible area and is being shot at, he tries a ton of bullshit like blocking the bullets with his sword, of all which my friend says he can't. He ends up dying to me, fair and square. He gets super mad at me and begins demanding why i attacked him so early, to which i say "dude you had a bounty on you, and you kidnapped a woman. of course i was going to attack". His response was "YOU RUINED MY LORE FOR A BOUNTY!?". His lore? This was my friends RP, and he still believed it was centered around him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back