• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Icee

Coffee Addict
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

Hi everyone. Icee here again with another revamped 1x1 search thread with updated interests and fandoms! Let's get down to business with relevant points to the RP so that we don't have a bad time together, shall we?

papyrus GIF

Rules/About

• Age Expectations: I am an adult RPer [26 y/o]. I am not comfortable to rp with minors so I would prefer you to be 18+. I don't typically do adult themed but its just a comfort thing at this point due to kiddos not meshing well with me as partners. I may make some exceptions but it's more likely I'll decline RPing with minors. Don't even try to contact me if you are below 16.
  • On Activity, Poking and Time Zone: Please respond 1-2 times a week. MINIMUM. Sketchy schedules = RP not moving, RP not moving=πŸŒ‹. So please, try to make a small commitment, okay? If you fail to reply without proper communication for 1 wk+, I will mark the RP as ghosted and leave the conversation.

• I will not hound you for RP replies. Likewise, please do not hound me for replies. There are just days from time to time I am not up for a reply. I usually do lyk if I cannot reply but feel free to poke me if it's been 48hrs but no sooner.
    • Please bear in mind I am employed, and Fri-Sun will be limited and have 1x a day to possibly no replies if your RP is a larger one.
    • I am living in the EST. Please DO NOT come to this thread if you are not a night owl/early bird and have significant differences because then we might not be able to meet for planning.
  • OOC Banter: I am very reserved but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy chatting. Just give it some time and be patient with the OOC chat while we're still getting to know each other. I will likely be a huge blabbermouth once we know each other especially if you love babbling about headcanons!
  • No Drama: OOC Drama kept to a minimum. If we don't mesh, I'll exit stage right.
  • Literacy: I expect some form of literacy. I am an English Major and I have that love for the language that most aspiring writers have. I won't ask for a novel every time but at least a paragraph or two per character is a must or I'll typically get bored.

• Absolutely no one liners, please. I'd like us both to put in some effort. On my end you can expect at least 2-3 paragraphs per character but if you go novella, I will tend to go ahead and match as I like to make sure others feel I am putting the same effort as them into replies.
  • On Romance: Sure, but don't have it sped up unrealistically. I like a slow and developed romance though I can talk on the occasion about a premade romance.

• I typically only do MxF and some MxM on rare occasions. I also do Canon/Canon, Oc/OC or OC/Canon as long as they fit.
    • I won't bend character personalities just to make them suit your romance needs. If the chemistry isn't there, it isn't there.
  • Help Me Make Plots: I would really love my partners to develop plots with me. I am hoping to keep these long-term so that means planning and effort. If you see an indicator by a genre it means I have a plot we can develop!
Mad The Internet GIF by MOODMAN

In Short, Please Be...

βœ…οΈ An adult
βœ…οΈ Semi Active
βœ…οΈ Kind and Courteous OOC
βœ…οΈ Semi-Literate
βœ…οΈ Flexible with Romance
βœ…οΈ Active on Communication

video games 90s GIF

Fandoms

πŸ‘ Craving
😊 Sure, I'll Do It
πŸ’­ New to but Want to Try
☠️ Need to Refresh Before I do This
πŸ‘Ž No Go, Sorry!
πŸ‘€ Plot Bunny
🍎 OC Available

😊Bendy And The Ink Machine

😊Cuphead
😊Danganrompa
(V3 preferred)
😊🍎 Fire Emblem: Awakening
😊🍎 Fire Emblem: Fates
πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘€ Fire Emblem: Heroes
😊 Fire Emblem: Three Houses

πŸ‘πŸ‘€ Friday Night Funkin' (+Mods)
πŸ‘ Kingdom Hearts (All Games)
😊🍎 Mega Man (Classic or BN/NT Warrior)
😊🍎Mega Man (X, Zero)
😊🍎 Miitopia
πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘€Persona 5 (OG and Royal)
😊🍎 Pokemon (All Reigons)

😊Project X Zone
😊Sly Cooper (Seen All Games never Rped)
😊🍎 Sonic The Hedgehog (Games, some comics)
😊Super Smash Brothers (All Renditions)
πŸ‘Žβ˜ οΈ Tales of the Abyss
πŸ‘πŸŽ Tales of Vesperia
😊🍎 The Legend of Zelda (BotW/TotK/AoC)
πŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘€Undertale/ Deltarune (+AUS)
πŸ‘Žβ˜ οΈ .hack:GU

+ Crossovers, ASK!

Original Generes

*I will do some of these with fandoms so feel free to ask!
Fantasy
Midevil
Slice of Life/Highschool/College Life
Island Survival
Natural Disaster
Pandemic Survival
War

Don't see something here??? Suggest to me below!! PM or Comment if interested! (PM preferred)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back