• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings hopping back into writing

Dandelion

hello there! i'm dandy and as you can see by the title i'm looking to get back into writing after a bit of a hiatus! there's nothing quite like diving into the creative realm with another person. writing by myself doesn't feel quite the same to me abakjbsgl i'm a sucker for sharing plot ideas, headcanons, and all of that other good stuff! and so, i'm searching for a few 1x1 partners. emphasis on a few because my ability to juggle too many things at once is pretty...bad. however, this is not first come, first serve! if you are at all interested in plotting/writing with me please feel free to shoot me a pm and we'll go from there!

anywho with that said, here's a little bit of rules and expectations;
  • i'm relatively lenient with writing but i do prefer things on the more advanced side! think good, chunky paragraphs, maybe like 400~500 words more or less. however, quality is always better than quantity! detail and care are super important to me in posts and honestly as long as i can see effort on your part i don't care if you write me a novel or just two beautiful paragraphs. as someone returning to the rp world i totally understand the struggle
  • punctuation, grammar, and all that stuff is obviously important but i won't care about the occasional mistake. everyone does it. i swear i don't type like this in writing ok it's just aesthetic
  • no set posting schedule. i'm often busy with work or frequently distracted with other things so i'm definitely not the fastest poster in the world. it's super important that you don't rush me as nothing will make me want to drop an rp faster than that. in return, i'm totally cool with you posting at your own pace as well! generally, it's safe to expect 2 or 3 posts a week from me, at minimum. sometimes i'll do more and i'll hopefully never do less but my muse is honestly super fickle.
  • feel free to ghost me. i get it, things happen, interest is lost, yada yada. i'll personally do my best to let you know if you know i'm not feeling things anymore or something in life takes me away from writing, but i won't get upset if you don't do the same for me
  • chat with me please! i love, love, being able to discuss characters, relationships, ideas, and even real life things!! i feel the rping process goes so much better when i can get along with my partners ❤
  • please don't contact me if you're under 18. i just don't feel comfortable roleplaying with minors thanks

fandom things i'm interested in roleplaying;
i only do canon/canon or oc/oc. please don't ask me to rp oc/canon. feel free to ask me anything else!
italics = craving
  • danganronpa - aus, aus everywhere! mostly looking to roleplay maki harukawa or kaito momota. if you rp momoharu with me i'll love you forever bc i'm shipping trash. reincarnation au? talent swap au? normal school life au? or anything angsty? hmu with ideas bc i'm down for anything with them. also willing to makoto naegi, hajime hinata, sonia nevermind, sayaka maizono, shuichi saihara, and kaede akamatsu. i'll play almost any pairing with these characters but be warned that i...haven't actually finished v3 tho i was spoiled on chapter 5 but i'd prefer not to be spoiled any more qvq
  • durarara - ocs caught in the gang wars/supernatural stuff could be fun?? also willing to play masaomi kida
  • fire emblem
  • persona 4/5
  • final fantasy 8 - will play rinoa heartilly
  • pandora hearts
  • the case study of vanitas
  • pokemon - human ocs only. not interested in rping the pokemon themselves/gijinkas
  • harry potter- ocs only. always down for a good oc/oc plot!

other things;
i'm really interested in a good original plot even though my ideas are seriously lacking atm rip. if you have an idea for anything that might fit into these categories, something you've been wanting to do for a while or whatever feel free to suggest it to me!
  • historical fantasy - primarily victorian era or medieval
  • supernatural/horror plots involving demons, ghosts, vampires. scooby doo-esque mystery solvers. sabrina the teenage witch style magic.
  • basic highschool or college fluff plots - yeah. coffee shops, roommates, etc pretty open here.
  • twisted/reverse fairytales
  • hurt/comfort plots
  • angst angst angst. angsty bffs, angsty lovers. i love to hurt characters
pairings;
  • prince/princess x other royal/bodyguard/assassin/thief
  • vampire x human
  • demon x human
  • tsundere x one-brain cell
  • aristocrat x aristocrat/poor
  • confident flirt x super oblivious
  • rival shipping
  • cinnamon roll optimist x reclusive pessimist