• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hoping to find someone to bond with~! Multiple Fandoms located inside <3

Arisandra

Bust :(
200.gif

Hello, and welcome!
My name is Ari, and I am a 29 year old female. I'm currently looking for a long term partner to roleplay with, and possibly be friends with [preferably female,please]?
I am open to a lot of ideas, especially if it's with an anime/manga I've experienced. I would like to double up, as I find it more enjoyable and mostly looking for oc x canon. In addition to the oc x canon tidbit, I don't mind doing a canonxcanon pairing alongside an oc x canon pairing.

*I would prefer to roleplay with someone 18+
*Prefer oc x canon (with a side of canon x canon--i.e. OCxCharacter, character 2 x character 3)
*I tend to post 2-3 paragraphs--could be more depending on how inspired I get
*I like to do crossovers, though I haven't done one in a long time
*LGBTQ+ Friendly!

*I am an elementary teacher and I am currently teaching online as well as taking my Master's classes online--despite this I will do my best to reply in a timely manner but I apologize in advance. There may be a time where I am just exausted from work and just sleep the rest of the day, but I'll definitely let you know!
My Current Cravings (more stars = more interest // listing characters I'm looking for my partner to play in order from favorite to "least" favorite)
  • Ancient Magus Bride (Joseph, Lindel)********
    • (I have some ideas for this)
  • Love Stage!!! (Shogo Sena and Rei)***********
    • I have an idea to pair an OC with Shogo and Rei (triad)
  • Fruits Basket (Momiji, Yuki)*******
  • Black Butler (Sebastian)******
  • Kamisama Hajimemashita aka Kamisama Kiss (Kirihito/Akura-ou, Mizuki, Mikage)****
  • Digimon Tri (Taichi, Izumi, Jo)*****
  • Durarara (Shizuo, Masaomi)****
  • One Punch Man (Saitama)***
  • MCU (Black Panther, Falcon, Loki, Captain America)**********
    • I LOVE Venom, and would love to incorporate him into the MCU
  • Saiki K. (Saiki, Kuboyasu)*******
  • Game of Thrones (Tyrion, Jaime)*****
    • I don't know why people mention a season 8. I've never--and refuse--to acknowledge it.
  • New Girl (Winston)*****
  • Avatar: The Last Airbender or Legend of Korra (Zuko, Sokka or Korra)***
  • Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood (Envy, Greedling, Miles, Edward)******
  • Shinobi Life (Hitaki)****
    • I don't think I've met anyone that has read this manga

If you haven't noticed, I tend to lean towards the "bad" guys as I love their backgrounds.

If you're interested Just shoot me a message on here. I'm willing to roleplay through DMs or discord as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back