• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings hooligan's search for partners! (Craving HORROR)

swamp fairy

na'vi princess 💙
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Good day, beautiful people!

A bit about me: I'm 27, married, and currently working part-time (3 days a week). I am enrolled in University and I am going to start full time in the fall, so while I do have a lot of free time now, I will be busier in a few months. I have been roleplaying for about 15 years and consider myself to be a literate to advanced literate roleplayer.

If that doesn't scare you off, hello! My name is Ash. You may call me that, or any variation of my username.

I like to chat OOC on Discord and I will RP in PMs or threads. I do mxf or mxm pairings. As my main characters are mostly male, I have no experience or interest with fxf pairings, sorry.

Please PM me if you're interested in starting something with me!

Current Cravings:
+ HORROR (mxf; I have a plot for this)
+ mxm slice of life romance

I am currently interested in these other genres:
Supernatural
Angels/Demons
Apocalyptic
Sci-fi
Dystopian
Medieval Fantasy

Fandoms:
*****Jurassic Park*****
Resident Evil (games only; I like to play as Leon or Chris and will pair them with an OC or canon character)
Horizon Zero Dawn (OC x OC)
Avatar: The Last Airbender (OC x OC)

Last edited:
Howdy! I'm down to rp either the horror or slice of life ideas. I have many ocs (demons, humans, monsters, etc.), so I can pick an oc based on the rp story we choose. I'm not into any of those fandoms tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back