• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Homestuck Roleplay: Sburb Omega

Hehe.

@Virtual Laptop , Ambrosius and Athena could do the thing in which they prototype their gods statues. Just a suggestion. Or would Ambrosius consider it a blasphemy? :u

Hm, Ambrosius was going to prototype a statue his sister called the hierophant but it's fine to prototype a god statue instead.

Hehe, just a suggestion. Hierophant sounds very cool too.

Athena has to prototype someone who's connected with logic and reason, because of her Knight status - so she can have some figure to try to imitate and be like them. So I was thinking of her prototyping actual Athena or smth with a dead owl. Ultimate, emotional like a fucking stone wall, strategical sprite, there to push her complexes onto her.

That'd be cool, for Ambrosius I was thinking about the heriophant like in the tarot cards. Since it's a card who's key word is tradition, I wanted someone who would try to get him on the path of doing the right thing and leave his faith in the past for him to move on. I was also thinking about adding in the shattered crystal ball for the effect of seeing little more than a complicated road to a brighter future.

Yeah, I just thought about that, if it's about tarot cards, then Athena could perhaps prototype Wheel of Fortune to go along her luck theme, or High Priestess who is connected with inner voices and subconscious mind, something she needs to learn. And with religion, something she has to come to terms with.

It fits pretty well, since those stairs from her house were supposed to reflect tarot deck, except I think that I mixed up the number of them there and put 70 instead 78. :u

Perhaps even a deck Ambrosius might've sent her for birthday or something alike?

Eh, I still gotta decide between the Wheel and the Priestess. Anyone care to help?

Makes sense since he would probably send some Tarot cards. Well for the Wheel you have to think about what else you're going to prototype with it. If you add a dead owl, you can look in on how it would look and behave. Does it have a wheel for the body or the head? The High Priestess could have wings or talons.

Hm, I'll go with the Priestess, to make sprite more humanoid. Even tho the Wheel is awesome.

@Elision of Ecritures

[QUOTE="The Villain King]I'm curious, though. Why is James so invested in troll romance? Shouldn't it seem strange and alien to him? Elision, I really want to RP out the discussion where Crocia introduces James to troll romance. I feel like it would help show how the characters have interacted and grown as friends over the years, as well as demonstrate how both Crocia and James have developed. What do you think?

[/QUOTE]
Perhaps we could do this separately over private messaging, and then one of us can post the discussion when it's finished? Maybe once they've all entered the game?

lol I edited Crocia's part into my post. I posted it originally before I got to see yours. But you were a ninja.

I think it's appropriate to do it over private messaging if you like, and he likes it in a way of a reflection to Crocia's main interesting human things which she often conceals as a secret yet he flaunts more openly as a fascination. Basically James is immensely invested in the concept because to him it allows a perspective of a culture which allows for a category of romance which can even touch his emotions and how feels about people, which gives him hope and inspires him to not give up on pursuing romantic endeavors.

I'm good fr role playing the subject whenever.

And also, as A completely irrelevant yet truly inspiring side note to the whole shebang, has anyone heard the story of the Actress who played the character 'Luna Lovegood' in the Harry Potter films? I came across it a while ago and then I decided to search it again when it just came to me again.

NO! Not scandalous by any meaning of the word. Like, anywhere near it. Inspiring, beautiful or whatever.

Anyway, Evanna Lynch was a girl who had grown up and had a slightly destructive and world shaking disease, she had anorexia. She was sick often and had very low self-esteem so as a result she was hospitalized on multiple occasions and thus escaped like many of us do into a world of fiction, Harry Potter and became completely enthralled in the tales of the book series from the Time she was Eleven onward. She loved the Character of Luna and by the time Order of the Phoenix came out she began writing letters to JK. Inspired by the book and loving its writings to death she wrote a letter to her in thanks and then JK surprisingly wrote one back. She was Hospitalized around the time the Order of the Phoenix came out, so she then made an with JK that if she beat anorexia she could get the part, she was released from the Hospital and a couple hours after the book was released she went to a book store, bought the book in full Harry Potter Get up, (snitches ad the words Harry Potter painted on her nails with Glasses drawn on her face) and then she pretty much beat anorexia.

But it doesn't stop there, she actually auditioned with the big, big, BIG number of girls for the part of Luna Lovegood without JK knowing and then got the part with her own ability. JK was then notified and she still writes letters to Luna today.

That's good for her. I was never able to fully invest myself in Harry Potter in honesty. It simply held my attention compared to a few other books.

Or rather they stay in touch. But I think that's a beautiful story of how a work of simple fiction and a character who accepted herself as she was herself helped a human being overcome a terrible mental stigma and disorder which made her be placed in a very dark place. She Loved Luna because she knew and loved wh she was, and as a result didn't care what others said.

Yeah, good for her.

Sprite talking is so ambiguous I don't even know anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back