• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Homestuck Roleplay: Sburb Omega

Okay, so Crocia's entering. Great.

That is, if Ryan's out of the shower yet.

I was though.

I'll change it to chest anyway since it apparently has a deliberately treasure chesty aesthetic then.

Artifacts are in some way, shape or form, symbols of departure. John's apple being bitten is the obvious departing from god's graces, the garden of eden, yadda yadda, Rose's bottle breaking references many things, but particularly the practice of smashing a wine bottle into a new ship before setting it off on its maiden voyage. Dave's was about leaving the nest, etc. Jade's represents (among other things) a quincinera, maturing and moving on from Bec's death.

Blah blah blah.

Anyway, treasure chest is fine really. Makes me think of when pirates make their escape or quit their pirating ways, hauling their loot off with them or burying it for it to be dug up later, or just burying it for some random person to find it since they can't take it with them to the grave.

Or something. Anyway, question is, what does Crocia need to do to her treasure chest for it to activate? Simply opening it doesn't seem appropriate. Putting something inside it to never be seen again seems the most fitting.

Well......

Thief

Sylph

Mage

Maid

Seer

Page

Rogue

This is list of all of the Post Scratch Kids' Classes excluding the Rogue title Cordial Left behind. All of these classes, except the ones which are male exclusive and up for grabs if there are any. All six to begin with are for the post scratch kids but since they happen to be secondary and less important to the current plot, I leav all of them open to you and whoever loses their post scratch kid's title can simply say goodbye to it, including me.

Ryik said:
Seriously? How heavy-handed can one get in the designing of this insipid horseshit?
It just occurred to me @The Villain King may have mistook this to be talking about Crocia's cruxite artifact.

[it was incredulity of the fact that SBURB has a countdown when, in Ryan's mind, it's supposed to be the equivalent of a rapture.]

KAY I JUST CAUGHT UP ONTO LAST PAGES.

Someone inform of the newest entering chain, since James mentions Ryan being his server in the last post, yet I thought you changed it again so Athena is his server. Am I mixin anythin up here?

Crocia (leader)>Ryan>James>Athena>Ambrosius>Kat/Dina>Crocia

Client>Server

No change, indeed an error.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back