• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Homestuck Roleplay: Sburb Omega

Ah, hello! OuO

I saw a Homestuck roleplay being posted, and rushed to express my wish to be a part of it~. But it seems I got here a bit too early, hehe.

Oh, well you should understand I still welcome you nevertheless! I saw there was a big lack in Detailed Homestuck Forums, so I decided to make one! I think the series really deserves to have a good and cool forum, and as you can see since its all up and ready, there's still spots available. But don't feel pressured.

I am. So. Filling this out. Right now. Or well, at least posting wip, to claim my spot.

Question! Are drawings allowed for the character image? c: I want to reuse one OC from a really old HS rp that, unfortunately, never got to live.

And you should probably add the name of the land somewhere. :y And the chumhandle. If we are gonna do them fun pesterchum rps~.

I should! I definitely should and additionally artwork of your own creation i addition to stolen images from google (tee-hee internet pirates) are more then allowed and welcomed. Take you time because it may take some time to get everyone up and running.

Oh, and by the way simply applying and saying 'I'm interested when there's a spot open simply means you're in, no worries!

Hehe I just wanted to reserve the classpect~. :3

I prefer to RP trolls (I have a couple of interesting, engaging troll OCs), but I'll think about joining. I might be able to make a human character work.

Plus the only available character slots have to be filled with girls.

Well, the situation is that on the terms of Race such as Troll or Human, I've actually had a forum where a person's character (Troll) was in a Human session for whatever random circumstances (and this character hadn't yet been a part of a Session) so that actually worked out for them. As for the Gender of your character I do belive your restricted to The Female gender however: your call.

I have an idea, and I'll just genderbend one of my troll OCs to make it work. Basically her backstory will be that she was originally in a full 12-troll party on Alternia, but whatever idiot in her party that was tasked with the paradox cloning set the wrong coordinates and the meteor with her young self was sent to the human's universe instead of her own, which caused a rip in time and space that essentially caused her young self to have all the memories of her Alternian self. She crash-landed and lives alone deep in some secluded place, like a swamp, but she managed to secure internet access and so she slowly learned Earth's culture. Eventually she came into contact with the humans and joined their group of friends, unsuccessfully trying to tell them her true identity but they don't believe her. Sound good?

Or maybe she was accidentally transported when she was older somehow. That probably makes more sense.

Well, how about that they accidentally created an extra Paradox clone of herself so she is a Paradox clone and then was simply sent and a rift in time in space so she was sent to earth? And Even if she were the person you said she was, how would she know anything about the human session since the Trolls didn't have a reason to view their lives like the A2 trolls did the B1 kids?

Well no she didn't actively seek out the humans, she just happened to meet them online and joined their group of friends. She doesn't have an agenda or anything.

It wasn't like she was trying to find them and knew who they were, she just met them by chance.

And she becomes valuable to their group because she has knowledge about the game's workings.

I know, I know, like, it was by random chance they met that she was somehow forced into their Session/planet Earth. So I was thinking that maybe she would be an accidental Paradox clone and how that would happen is that the Troll group (or the idiot who was in charge of the Ecotbiology) accidentally looked only a couple minutes into the future and made a paradox clone of her in the Ectobiology room. And then she's sent like all the other Trolls but instead ends up on Earth instead of Alternia and is destined to play in their session rather rather then the Troll session and grows up the way you suggested on Earth. That's what I was thinking so she ends up being as Ignorant to the game as the other players.

Revised backstory: SHE was in charge of the paradox cloning, but right when she finished, the Draconian Dignitary arrived to kill her, sent by their session's especially aggressive Jack. She was forced to flee, winding up on a meteor that took her into the human's universe.

I guess your theory makes sense. I could roll with that.

Well the problem I think is that nobody was really meant to play Sburb twice.

Which is why I'm trying to devise a background like that. Maybe additionally she was given a small baby Lusus to care after her so she doesn't die as an Infant on Earth and now she's in a swamp.

A lusus and a collection of troll culture media, like a bunch of movies and romance novels saved onto a flash drive-type thing.

Because the trolls are like, 'Hell if she's going to end up anywhere near us considering there was never a 13th member of our group (if there even is a 12 member group because the number of people per group for each race is never a real definite number or has been stated as such in the series) so they say 'Good Luck' and ship her away. That sound good?

All right so, based on your suggestions, her backstory:

Her party member accidentally made two paradox clones of her, so he tried to get rid of the spare by sending it through a portal that didn't lead back to their own universe. A lusus finds its way into the lab and follows the "spare" through the portal, carrying with it a stash of Alternian media and culture since it likes to hoard things. Then she grows up like I previously stated and yadda yadda.

Yup, sounds good! Would she be however an A1 Troll or A2? Just asking since if she was A1 then I guess she would be the last remaining A1 Troll, alive that is since they would make a scratch and then start the A2 Trolls adventure.

A2, she's Alternian.

Another question. In the sign-up thread, the spoiler in which there's supposed to be code, there isn't any. Copy/paste does nothing. How do I format it like everyone else?

Hi.

Kind of new to the website, been meaning to brush up on writing and stuff.

Anyone here got steam?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back