• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Homestuck Roleplay: Sburb Omega

Yeah, eventually become a universe. By a perfect genetic code. Yeah. Yeah.

Bishamonten is many things. A god of wealth and (more significantly) luck is one of them. He is also a god of generosity, and his profile is pretty much the opposite of greed. He is also portrayed as both a war-god and a pacifist, fitting for Ryan who really wants to become some kind of super Jackie Chan but isn't predisposed towards violence and is of the hope aspect.

What really makes him fit Ryan is his connections with tigers and Ryan's design itself.

[QUOTE="The Villain King]
LV: d♪op the couch o♫ it?

LV: ma♫ i du♫♫o

LV: looks like a♫ okay piece of fu♪♫itu♪e

LV: but if you say so

LV: i do♫'t see a♫ythi♫g else heavy just lyi♫g a♪ou♫d

Colorrrrrrrrrr
[/QUOTE]

While Generosity seems slightly like a hope aspect to me I believe that the Bishamonton slightly leans towards Light more so then hope. But whatever, due to their immense closeness about belief and kindness and stuff, I'll allow it.

But how do you Breed a Frog from using Paradox Slime?

And also JamesSprite and Ryan might get along more then James and Ryan because of.multiple differences to JamesSprite then James.

Oh, and also, why not just Post and say the Server Copy is downloaded so you can get closer to having Crocia and Ryan have a Server and Client hook up while Crocia deals with Kat?

There's really a lot more to Bishamonten than being a god of wealth and luck. It's not quite like Greek gods where what they represent is for the most part boiled down into a couple lines; Bishamonten is but one of 7 gods of luck, and represents a lot more than just that.

But really no one can ever know how relevant Bishamonten is to Ryan. Call it spoilers.

You breed frogs with paradox slime the same way you breed humans with paradox slime: Ectobiology.

I kind of wanted to hold off on posting about it until the time actually came to avoid time lapse dissonance, where Crocia goes through an hour in the same time that Ryan goes through a couple of minutes. If Ryan got out of the shower he'd end up doing something uninteresting without any real point, whereas he has a reason to be in the shower for enormous periods of time.

...Ryan's life before SBURB is pretty boring most of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I unwatched the OOC thread because of the incessant, constant posting that had nothing to do with me. Tag me in a post if you want me to see if from now on.

Holy shit, I didn't even get notified on these posts.

I have no idea what you all are talking about, I got notified for every last one.

@The Villain King

No one really missed much besides the "refinement" of client/server order. Katherine is entering first of course, but with Crocia as her server player. Ryan then becomes Crocia's server player, James becomes Ryan's, Athena becomes James', Ambrosius becomes Athena's, and Katherine becomes Ambrosius'.

Last night I had bad dream where the RP had become very pokemon-centric and everyone wanted to add as many fakemon in as possible.

"If you have sprites for an intermediate between Tepig and Pignite, that'd be good too."

Sometimes I wonder whether I'm clinically obsessive compulsive or just a perfectionist.

Mmmm, Now that I'm reviewing some old lands, I don't just anyone anymore. I mean, Nepetea's Land was LOLCAT, The Land of Little Cube sand Tea. I blame no one anymore.

There, this is why I never draw. Why don't they have feet?

IMG_20150806_180502011_zpslpslxrfa.jpg

Aaaargh, as an artist I should probably add something too, at least a doodle. :y This is so cute.

Oh Orihara, our poor 7th wheel.

Muh multicolored hair. Well I suppose I can't blame you since it's impossible to draw.

Like, in any capacity.

Ever.

I've tried.

I've been making a floor plan for Ryan's apartment; a more accurate and less shitty one.

i'll worry about fine details when I add feet.

Anyway, the main reason I drew this was because I wanted some moral support because things have been a little slow lately, what with the absence of @cordial Amphigory . But we shouldn't worry, everyone takes breaks and needs a little bit of time to do other stuff.

Oh, feel free to add or not add something Push, I'm certain your art, considering what I've seen from you character sheet, is quite nice and enchanting!

If there's any hope in this world that Ryan's hair will be adequately rendered in any artistic fashion EVER, it's you Push.

Most likely.

I suggest, if you are to actually draw anything, you could take some time to have Jack Noir in any picture, just so Orihara feels welcome.

In fact all of this expression towards the artistic arts has made me more keen on Writing, after all writing seems to be the thing i'm pretty good at. I think I'll get to be working on some storyboards and plot for our Roleplay.

Where are we on that list of God Tiers for our Post Scratch Kids anyway?

@Pushks Of course no actual pressure/need to draw anything much less anything specific.

[QUOTE="Elision of Ecritures]Where are we on that list of God Tiers for our Post Scratch Kids anyway?

[/QUOTE]
Ryik said:
I could actually make an entire app for Ryan's guardian if applicable. If it helps in planning, I intended him to be a Thief of Breath.
[QUOTE="Virtual Laptop]I can do the same for Hera, she's meant to be a Sylph of Mind.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Elision of Ecritures]Mmm I see, James was originally going to be a Mage of Void.

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="cordial Amphigory]Mine will be a Page of Doom.

[/QUOTE]
Athena's guardian is set for Seer of Rage and Crocia's guardian Maid of Blood.

Ah, so set.

Brodad-Thief Of Breath

Hera-Sylph Of Mind

Aunt Lilian-Mage of Void

Kat's Dad-Page of Doom

CrcoMom (Crocia's Mother)- Maid of Blood

Athena's Grandad- Seer of Rage

Yap. STILL offering to switch roles with either Aunt Lilian or Crocia's Mother, simply because it'd fit better with the theme, but aight.

I would trade you but first, I'd like to hear the themes your trying to continue.

Additionally, where are we on the entire Dream Bubbles situation? Since they were a creation made from the Horrorterrors as a result of Feferi's negotiations and standing as the Witch Of Life, are we going to try and recreate them by some new origin?

Dream Bubbles were created by the horrorterrors as requested by Feferi, but they fill the furthest ring for all players of SBURB/SGRUB. Each session of SBURB/SGRUB does fill the same universe, it's just that it's hard to cross between sessions because of the space/time mechanics of the furthest ring.

A Fair Point. And additionally, since its never been written against, I suppose there are a variety of co-existing sessions along with the Humans due to how multiple people probably bought the game and played as well. I guess we don't have to be too dependent after all.

Would you like to do Quadrant charts for our characters? i find that since quadrants are relevant to the series and additionally so organized a way to plan out inter-character relationships, its the simplest way of organization.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back