• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Homestuck Roleplay: Sburb Omega

You can safely assume Ryan's prototyping didn't do much to change the appearance of any generic enemies. (anything with a magic ring is another story...) They just now carry around and fight with one of the following weapon types:

Katana

latest
Battle Axe

Can't find an image of the one used in-game.
latest
Besides the hellish aesthetic the image is pretty much fine.
Dual Kodachi

latest
Shortsword and Shield

latest
Chinese Sword

latest
Zweihander

latest
Naginata/Halberd

latest
Bladed Nunchuks

I can't find an image. Simply nunchuks with small blades attached to both stringless ends.
latest
Dual Jamadhar Katars

latest
Long Sword+Short Sword

Also can't find an image.
latest
Ignore pistol-hilt on the short sword and this does fine. (Game comes from before the guy got a pistol attached)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think I have it right when I say that The order has to be pertained to with Sburb right? Like, Athena and Ambrosius would have to go first for Dina to go right? I believe so at the very least.

Great now my post is out of place.

Anyways, I thought about it, I think it makes more sense to ship Crocia pale with James. Her aspect is Heart, and he has trouble with emotions. They complement each other.

She wouldn't actively help him with his emotional issues, since she's an active class and only uses her aspect to benefit herself, but she can provide insights to the nature of Heart that James can use for his own benefit.

You'd think Ryan would be more hormonal considering he's a teenage boy surrounded by sex objects most of his life.

He gets the award for least likely to initiate a relationship.

Yes, I suppose they do compliment each other well.

But yeah, no surprise there with Ryan. He's sort of self centered or rather just not at all interested in that aspect.

On a scale from 1-10 how much would you mind Big Mama being disassembled? I mean there could be a copy of her on Crocia's glasses or something, but I mean the main "body".

The more plot I plan, the worse the outlook on things get.

The body is the whole laboratory lol. The glasses are linked to the laboratory. She's pretty much one big entity. If the lab is destroyed, she doesn't exist (which is why she was afraid of self destructing) and the glasses become ordinary computer glasses without her. If you can destroy the lab, I don't mind, but that doesn't mean I don't have other things planned.

So in other words, her programming is unable to run without the usage of the lab. Gotcha.

in waiting on @Pushks before I make an alchemizing post. Ryan will then get a "quest", one thing will lead to another, and soon the session will be treading the line between doomed and undoomable, not unlike the canon session.

I'm not sure how resilient Big Mama is, but my plans are the hardest on Dina and Big Mama. (Or rather, I intend to more or less partially destroy Big Mama and Dina is in the greatest position to combat that and other stuff) Relatedly, seeing as how you're the time player, I believe it's your choice how to design the scratch construct.

Sorry guys, I'm currently in Slovenia - a youth exchange thing. I'll try to post tonight, but EH THEN ALCOHOL OCCURED.

Waiting for progress so Dina can enter *-*

Athena hasn't entered yet, doesn't she enter before Ambrosious?

Orihara said:
Take your time, fren.
Cough.

I made a very rough flowchart on plot plans. I left it right before I decided it would be time to spiral into uncontrollable underhandedness. In hindsight it almost seizes Dina's caliginous quadrant with how much douchecanoeing and dickbaggery afoot.

Ryik said:
Cough.
I made a very rough flowchart on plot plans. I left it right before I decided it would be time to spiral into uncontrollable underhandedness. In hindsight it almost seizes Dina's caliginous quadrant with how much douchecanoeing and dickbaggery afoot.
:P You got a black crush on Dina?

"You"

Ehehehehehe...

I would normally be more secretive with plans to avoid being spoilerific or something, but the chart is mostly written in a sort of shorthand and isn't necessarily going to be stuck to anyway, so might as well.

image_zps55ykheka.jpg

Good luck.

EDIT: Just noticed some names in the wrong places. Ahaha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back