• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom [Homestuck] Paradoxopolis

ANNA: B-but what about my ammo?
ANNA: M-maybe i should stick with a....a-a melee weapon.
ANNA: I c-can't just keep shooting at this r-rate.
ANNA: U-unless...

ANNA: What's the d-deal with that card? How I entered...why w-was it pre-p-punched?

Elision of Ecritures Elision of Ecritures

NORMANSPRITE: You can make duplicates of anything using those machines.
NORMANSPRITE: But you're gonna need to spend some of your new grist to make a new one.
NORMANSPRITE: It'll let you start doing "Alchemy."

ANNA: Alchemy?
ANNA: S-so I can replicate anything I captchalogue?
ANNA: I guess that means I'll never run out of b-bullets...

==> Anna: Alchemize

You walk over to your computer after having collected some Ivory Grist from the bone imp, and connect to the fact that you are capable of Punching Cards because you can now use said grist to deploy the PUNCH DESIGNIX. You rest the designiz down in the dining room in front of the table. You scurry over, taking out one of your captchalogue cards and putting it in the station.It seems as though it needs a code.

You flip the card over and realize that each Captcha Code a card is equipped with probably identifies the object it stores. You make not of the code, un-captchalogue the bullet and then shoe the card into place and punch it. You then use the punched code to carry out the rest of the alchemy process, and create 3x Bullets.

Hmmm...why though does your Totem Lathe have space for two cards instead of just one? You slowly begin to figure out the process of alchemy over the next few minutes or so by combining some objects.

==> Anna: && Revolver and Cactus
==> Anna: // Revolver and Cactus

You're really starting to get the hang of this! Good thing you're able to forge new weapons and replicate materials by using loot you get from monsters you kill. This way progression can be much easier.

==> Anna: && Gun and Snowglobe

==>

You proceed to equip your NEEDLE GUN-as stupid of an idea as that was-on you as well as your regular revolver in your strife deck. You're going to have to kill a bunch more imps if you want to Make any sort of progress.

Attachments

• 1518406365554.png
    1518406365554.png
    203.8 KB · Views: 1
==> Aggress!

You decide against using your needle gun for now, and choose instead to weild your gun. You fire a multitude of bullets in the direction of the bone imp.

==> Anna: Aggress!

You take advantage of the situation to finish the imp in its tracks! You hit it with another round of bullets from your revolver!

==> Anna: Select Yes

You proceed to engage yourself in a series of Imp slaying. Alchemizing bullets, gaining grist and slowly taking them on as they begin to pile up in your small apartment. You do so in the form of a montage as to make it look like you're getting a whole lot done in not a lot of time.

After about 7 Imps in, you hear a loud thud coming from above you.

You also realize you actually have no idea what is outside your front door, as not all of your building entered with you.

==> Anna: Investigate

Oh dear...looks like you got carried away with yourself after a couple of Imps. You guess you're just content with the idea that you can kill these imps more efficiently. You take a break from this before you look over to your front door. You open the door and take a peek outside.

==> Anna: Retreat

You walk back to your computer, choosing t9=o use the build grist you have accrued from your imp slaying to detract from the roof and build a ladder to ascend onto the roof of your apartment. You walk over, preparing another round of bullets before your decide to walk over to your alchemitter.

==> && Revolver and Snowglobe

And afterwards, you ascend.

You create the FREEZING POINT, a pistol that shoots icicles, the perfect crime.

You ascend the ladder unto the roof, where a horrifying sight is shown.
A Skeletal OGRE has begun climbing onto your building from the ocean below, and has reached the roof.

Anna VS Ogre STRIFE!
AGGRIEVE - AGGRESS - ABJURE - ABSCOND

==> Anna: Abscond!!!

Every rational cell in your body is screaming in a chorus imploring you to dash away. To find respite and hide in your room again. To call for help with a shrill scream as soon as your eyes land on the visage of the ogre. You clutch the Freezing Point in your trembling hands, and point it forward at the ogre. You have to do this. You'll die if you don't kill it now.

AGGRIEVE!

ASS RIGHT THERE FREZEHOLE!​

Aggress!

Oh wow! You didn't think that would actually work! You jump on top of the ogres arm, no undeterred as it slows down. You run up the length of it's bicep as you switch out to your normal revolver, and you fire two rounds into it's face at point blank range!

You swoop down. Your hasty maneuver earning yourself some points on your Prankster's Gambit as an extra boon.​

The Barrage impacts for significant damage!

The Ogre delivers a second punch, one that connects and sends you flying across the roof, almost falling off.

AGGRIEVE - AGGRESS - ABJURE - ABSCOND

You roll across the roof of your apartment, luckily flat as your clothes begin to tatter on the gravely surface. You grab the ledge with a weak, shaky hand after your slam hard into the concrete wall surrounding the base of the roof. Luckily, you didn't fall to your death in the depths below with only a quarter of your health left.

You stand up, meek and shaky. Man you bruise easily! You hold up your gun, and aim with precision! You aim with the Freezing Point, attacking the monsters legs from a distance.

Aggrieve!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back