• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Homestuck. Enough said.

Cool, I think I'll do an oc...

If I could double I'd do my Eridan thing, he's my patron by sooooooooooooooooooooooooul.

Like, wwoww.

Do you guys evven Octopimp?

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Y'know what, I'mma go read shit.
Be back never.

I'm so fucked.

[/QUOTE]
What type of shit?

Homestuck that I left off on, everything and everyone is like "Do eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet"

So fuck it, I'm not busy.

I'm going to attempt to catch up.

Fuckl].

[QUOTE="The Doorman]Homestuck that I left off on, everything and everyone is like "Do eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet".

[/QUOTE]
I'm not there yet...

Last edited by a moderator:
I might just so Jade Harley if it's all around with humans and such, I suppose it won't be too straining English.

Actually, I have a form of personality disorder due to roleplay, Kumbara is a part of me but one of my personas is poetic, another insane, hyper, chronically depressed.

All here, as my headache.

Fuuuuuuuu

I actually curse a lot thoooooooough babanana..

*My skull ish crying omfg*

I find it boring is someone is exactly the same everywhere they go. That's why role play very entertaining *u* you can be ...anyone. But I suppose that maybe a bad thing if it follows you to reality. And if you role play killers.

I role play to overthrow my shyness, and understand English better xnx But since I imagine text...it's a bit difficult to decipher what actually happens in reality...

Voices? What is IRL?

[QUOTE="The Doorman]What?
I'm in act 6.

I was talkin IRL

[/QUOTE]
That's what I'm talking about.

IRL= in real life

Voices= I like voice mimicking but it invades my everyday speech and accents I do randomly sometimes upset people

It means in real life :D

I also really really love Nepeta. I like her more than Vriska. I like Tavros too. xD It's weird because for the characters I like, I really really like them, and if I don't like them, I really really dislike them. Like Equius. Actually I don't dislike Eridan that much, but still. And I actually don't like Terezi that much. I ship Nepeta + Karkat instead. :')

Users who are viewing this thread

Back