• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Homestuck. Enough said.

[QUOTE="Thief Of Hope]: [
Well then

[/QUOTE]
You guys brought out my shit personaaaaaaaaaaaaa, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu I'm sorry but my persona tells me I'm nooooooooooooooooooooot/

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK.

[QUOTE="Thief Of Hope]Like with a Character skeleton and everything

[/QUOTE]
Yes, this would be preferable though I have like 8 forms to do..

A skeleton won't be too necessary.

Name:

Sign/Blood color:

Title (corresponds with sign. Dont answer if you don't know)

Appearance:

Win

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

But.

I.

Mm.

I would for canon characters but mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Mm.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I don't doubt you, but I mmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

[QUOTE="The Doorman]
Well, I'm just, stating a fact a69ut him... Trying t9 6e helpful, Turtle.
Syntax is a part 9f his quirk.

Are y9u planning 9n g9ing with Karkat, 9r...?

[/QUOTE]
No...

Whoa.

Always. Just always.

One second I'm here, the next about 10 pages of roleplay have been posted.

Well, 7.

It's determined randomly by alternia. At least the class is. Aspect, I cannot be too sure about.

2hiit, II actually need to go.

2o 2ee you a22hole2 later

Okay. We have been TOLD that the 12 trolls directly correlate to the astrological signs, and a title is sign-specific. I'm sure that Dave and Aradia are both Ares, AND heroes of Time. (What signs are the other beta kids?)

[QUOTE="Square Zack]Okay. We have been TOLD that the 12 trolls directly correlate to the astrological signs, and a title is sign-specific. I'm sure that Dave and Aradia are both Ares, AND heroes of Time. (What signs are the other beta kids?)

[/QUOTE]
Beta kids?

Waih waih waih, I'm confuzzled.

Are we going to roleplay as the trolls specifically?

Meep! I thought we were role playing canon characters. I was looking forward to playing Feferi! I love Feferi!!

Oh. Sorry guys. Im just arguing with Hope. I apologize for not realizing that some people may not have sign specific oc's. I thought all Alternian trolls were assigned a sign.

And yes Turtle, either THe trolls, or oc's. you can pick who. Completely non cannon.

&O

You can rp cannon characters. You can rp whatever troll you want. I'm stuck between Gamzee and Karkat. On the memos thread I'm Gamzee from the future, and it's pretty fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Back