• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Aliviyah Carter
Daughter of Apollo
The Violet Refuge
Excited & Bubbly
Reference above
interactions

Ozron Ozron (Alexander) kakemha kakemha (Aisling) Senor_Fluffy Senor_Fluffy (Noam)

She really couldn't help the frown that briefly replaced her wide smile but it quickly returned when someone new approached the group with such casualness, she automatically idolized this man. In mere seconds, Aliviyah was by Noam's side, her eyes wide with stars as she stared at him for a few moments. After she was sure she wouldn't die because of it, she then poked one of his curls. While his hair type wasn't much different from her own, she didn't really care about that. Never before would she become so enamored by someone's hair.
It would have scared her if she hadn't been distracted by a familiar face. She waved at Dawnelle wildly as she walked towards the group. Aliviyah even wondered how she hadn't noticed her ahead of the group the whole time but before she could, her mind filtered in at around;

"Dawnelle Blake. Also child of Zeus, aka king of the cosmos, aka kings of kings, aka lord of the sky."
And she stopped braiding the male's hair when she heard it, her eyes once again wide but this time in disbelief. Of all her time with Dawnelle and all the times she looked back on the few days they spent together, never once did she see that coming- Though she probably should have when Dawnelle almost struck Aliviyah with lightning for eating all the Cheerios....
Turns out she had a sibling though.
Good for her!
From then on, she actually listened as most people when around talking of their parentage but she finished the braid she was on as she began paying closer attention to every new person who spoke. Soon enough her eyes landed on a little mute girl. A quite beautiful one if she was, to be honest, and she introduced herself as a child of Iris through writing, a goddess that Aliviyah held as her personal favorite after Artemis. Impatient and curious, she stepped away from Noam and jumped behind Alexander, leaning an arm on his shoulder as she took a peek at the writing in the notebook. Her eyes instantly lit up as she quickly read and she took a step away from Zeus's kids, her bright eyes along with her quick attention fully on Aisling.

"That's super cool, I can use a bow too!!" Her right hand extended to reach behind her and from a golden glow, a quiver full of imperial gold arrows formed strapped across her body. As she then easily picked one up and brought it to her side, a matching golden bow formed of the same golden glow in her left hand. She drew back the arrow as it was replaced by a new one in her quiver and waited for two seconds as she took aim before she let the arrow go flying so it straight into the middle of one of the tallest Sunflowers in the field.
"Aliviyah Carter, daughter of Apollo at your service!" She bowed her head to Alexander and Dawnelle as both her bow and quiver once again disappeared as if they never had existed, the only proof being the arrow that still impaled the sunflower yards ahead of them.

coded by natasha.

Last edited:

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
lady in red

X
X

𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕒 ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕠
Mika shifted his weight in his footing as he felt a couple of eyes settle on him. It was a quick glance in his direction before the attention was on the others in the group as they started to introduce themselves and who their divine parents were. As he chose to try and focus his attention on the long snake wrapped around his arm, he could feel as though someone within the group was still staring in his direction. Mika’s gaze lifted to meet with Nina, tilting his head in curiosity to figure out what her eyes were focused on. He felt Moura begin to slither up his arm and towards his shoulder and he finally pieced it together.

He carefully lifted his scaly friend off of him, approaching Nina and holding out Moura to her. It took him a moment to think of the right words to say before he smiled and calmly asked. “Would you like to hold her, she is friendly see?” As he spoke, Moura slinked herself around his arms once again, causing him to focus on making sure she wouldn’t fall or accidentally wind around herself.

Mika’s attention was pulled away from his snake once again as he heard mention of his father’s name. His eyes widened and he turned his attention to Eddie whose gaze went to his phone. “I’m also a child of Dionysus!” Mika blurted out excitedly, a wave of relief washing over him to find someone else who was possibly familiar with his father. Even if Eddie hadn’t come into direct contact with him, it gave Mika some sort of hope. He noticed Eddie’s stare was looking past Mika and towards Moura as she now let out small hissing sounds. Mika let out a silent chuckle to himself in amusement. From what he could tell, Moura was beginning to be a lot more popular with the others than he had originally thought.

mood: Curious | location: The Violet Refuge |tags: x

MOOD: Curious

OUTFIT: A disheveled black pant with a distressed fishnet top under a leather jacket, makeup is "purposefully messy" and dark.

two
INTERACTIONS: Alexander, Eddie, Aliviyah, Mika

MENTIONS: Others
two
TL;DR: Son of Demeter interacts with Alexander, Eddie, Aliviyah, and others in the field.
two
Noam Dubois

Noam gave Alexander his full attention as he answered his question and spoke up about his suspicions about the lack of monsters. Considering the thought that everyone was arriving just now and that there wasn't any sign of trouble yet he nodded slightly. A calm and confident air to him as he adjusted his bag on his shoulder. "Well, if anything happens, we've got quite the group to handle things, no?" His voice was like honey on his tongue, it was sweet and rich as he reassured the son of Zeus briefly.

The man took note of all those who had introduced themselves thus far, a pair of Zeus siblings and Dionysus siblings? How curious. He turned to the Eddie with a sway of his entire body, so that he was now giving him his uninterrupted attention. "Eddie? Pleasure to meet you. You aren't able to make alcohol by chance are you?" He hummed the question with a charming smile across his features. Offering a friendly nod, turning to look at the faces of the others. "I am Noam, you can call me Nick if it is easier, or whichever you see fit." He chimed, "Oh, and my mother is Demeter." He added with a raise of a black polish bearing digit.

Before he could say much else he became keenly aware of a gorgeous girl with long coils right in front of him. A warm grin greeting her, "Hello there... You like my hair?" He chuckled as she was caught speechless and began braiding his messy hair. Not minding it in the slightest, he took it as an invite to gently adjust the disheveled curls in front of Aliviyah's face. "Yours are gorgeous too. You've gotta show me your routine." He made pleasant short talk and when Aliviyah eventually moved to the next shiny thing in her peripheral, he checked out her handiwork and decided that he'd have to ask her to give him French braids or something later.

His attention calmly trailing to watch the curly haired Dionysus brother with a subtle pleasantness expression to his otherwise intimidating figure.
"Anyone got some gum?"
code by valen t.

Post 6

Aisling handed him the notebook back, and he read it. "Illusion huh? Even if it's only minor, that could be useful. You might be able to even manipulate the Mist, a skill some demigods can do, according to a guy I met way back. I've never attempted it, but illusions are pretty cool. And teleportation? That's also pretty cool, I haven't seen any other demigods with that skill, other than myself of course." He said.

He handed back the notebook. She wrote something else and handed it back. Alexander did a quick read. When he looked back at her, he noticed her eyes were brown now. He swore they were grey just a minute ago... But he continued. "Oh, you do archery? That's awesome. It would be really useful to have ranged attacks if a monster show-", he was interrupted by, of course, Aliviyah. Aliviyah leaned her arm on his shoulder. He jumped, and his hand immediately went for his sword. Then he noticed it was just Aliviyah. This girl needs to know boundaries. He got uncomfortable with the physical contact and moved a few inches, so she couldn't lean on him anymore.

She started talking about how she could use a bow. She then demonstrated this and pulled a golden bow, and arrows out of nowhere. That surprised him, it was the last thing he was expecting. She shot an arrow, and it went hit the tallest sunflower in the field nearby. And just as quickly as they appeared, the bow and arrows diseaper. Alexander was shocked and impressed. But he quickly put on a straight face. "Quite impressive, I must say. Wasn't exactly expecting that. Well, you two should come in very handy if something shows up" he said. He said a quick goodbye, waved at Aisling, and walked away.

He looked at the house and studied it. It looked amazing, but his suspicion of it grows. He noticed another demigod showed up, he introduced himself as "Mika". I don't like this... He looked at the others. Almost all of us have shown up, but every time another demigod arrives our scent increases. Meaning a monster is more likely to attack, although according to one of my earlier encounters with Aliviyah, this place is artificial. But what if the house is a trap... Noam attempted to reassure me earlier, but I've spent years fighting monsters. Most just attack directly, but there are some that are smarter than that... He stood there, scanning the environment around him. Judging by the large Sunflower field nearby, We might be in the Midwest... If so, those winds were more powerful than I realized.

Nina Simone Rivera

Nina hadn’t noticed that Mika had caught her staring until he started to approach her. Her eyebrows raised a bit as she looked up and made eye contact with him. Slightly embarrassing, but he didn’t look angry with her. He actually looked kind of happy with the situation, he was even removing the snake from his shoulders. Nina figured it was safe to assume he wasn’t going to yell at her. Nina pushed down her nervousness and smiled.

He offered to let her hold the snake and her smile widened. “Really?” She replied, she sounded slightly confused underneath the delight in her tone. She was just surprised that he was gonna let a stranger like her hold his very cute snake. It was really nice of him though, she appreciated the kind gesture. Still, she was a little worried because he didn’t quite know how to hold a snake. She was trying her best to be gentle, as she took her. She was basically copying what Mika did.

Nina watched him exclaim that he was a child of Dionysus once again, she almost flinched because she wasn’t really expecting that. She was initially confused, but she figured it out pretty quickly. He found his half sibling. How lovely. She should probably pay attention to what was going on around her. Nina hoped she would find her half sibling soon. She’s always wanted a brotherly or sisterly relationship with someone. She already had a brother though, so a sister would be cool. She didn’t really know what sisters did though, she would like to do her half siblings make-up, if they let her. That would be fun.

“What’s her name?” She questioned, looking back at Mika. She should probably focus on talking to him. She seemed really nice and she decided that he was going to be her new buddy.

coded by: s e v e n s e v e n

MOOD: On edge

OUTFIT:A black T-shirt, jeans, and glasses.

LOCATION: Walking through the field with the rest of the demigods
two
INTERACTIONS: Iason, Alexander

MENTIONS: Dawnelle, Others
two
TL;DR: Son of Hermes becomes acquainted with his surroundings.
two
Miles Peterson

The brief interaction between Dawnelle left him uncertain as to how well he might fit in with these people. A stern but calm expression always across his features as he scanned the horizon and his new acquaintances. The unsure concern that Alexander spoke of rang true to the man. This all seemed a bit too good to be true. What would they do if they were attacked while not only off guard but also uncoordinated? Would anyone fight for one another or would it be a one for all? Just run the fastest.

He noticed a dark haired guy about his height who seemed a bit anxious. He circled around to stand within arm's reach of him. Offering a friendly nod and a slight smile, "Yeah, pretty sure everyone here is a demigod. Unless there are outliers..." He paused a moment as he watched Aliviyah fire a golden arrow from a golden bow announcing her parentage. She certainly is an energetic sort. "Oh- I'm Miles by the way, Son of Hermes." He looked to Iason and then to anyone else who might have been listening in on the conversation.

"Alexander." He called to the man from where he stood out the outskirts of the group. "If there is an attack, we will just have to get real familiar with each others capabilities and limitations, real quick." He cracked his neck and offered a grin, "I'm good with swords and traps." He left out some details but hoped it would inspire some communication amongst others around him too. Looking back at Iason, "What have you got up your sleeve?"
"If you are gonna kill me, make it quick."
code by valen t.

Last edited:
Eddie was going straight to that house, and figuring out the fastest way to get back home, danger be damned. Of course, he was still curious enough about the other demigods to stick around until they'd all arrived. Still, he was happy enough to just observe the conversation, no need to get involved.

It was at that moment, of course, that Mika revealed himself to be a child of Dionysus as well. Eddie looked up at him, momentarily shocked. He had a brother? His eyes scanned Mika's face, but after a few seconds, Eddie looked back down at his phone, expression going back to something between boredom and annoyance. Mika was busy showing that girl (Nina?) his snake. Eddie jabbed at his phone with unwarrented agression, turning slightly away from the pair.

He wished he could put on his facade, display a confident and uncaring attitude, but it was all so overwhelming. The only thing keeping him from a meltdown was the music that made everything just soft enough to keep his cool. He never should have come here, never should have even left for the city, it would be so much better to live out his life as a bartender in a shitty, rundown pub in the-middle-of-nowhere, Scotland. He didn't even want to meet people like him, responding to that email had been an impulsive decision, and now he was gods-know-where, in some stupid field with some stupid people, talking about their stupid fucking parents. The Zeus kids probably at least had cool powers. Useful powers. Eddie could make vines appear, force people to dance, and create wine he couldn't even drink. He was probably the weakest person here.

Just then, that annoyingly tall guy, who Eddie had decided to ignore, turned to face him, snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Eddie? Pleasure to meet you. You aren't able to make alcohol by chance are you?" The man had turned fully towards him, was smiling at him, and Eddie found himself floudering. He didn't know how to deal with this, what was he supposed to do when some guy he just met looked at him like that???

"U-uhm- Yeah? I guess I can?" Eddie averted his eyes, looking back down at his phone, more thankful than ever of the excuse and distraction. When he looked back up, Noam was introducing himself, no longer looking at Eddie. A moment later, one of the girls (Aliviyah?) was messing with Noam's hair. Eddie glanced every now and then, baffled by the interaction. Still, he refused to move from where he was stood, no matter his discomfort, until a larger group decided to go to the house. He wasn't going to be the first one to go in. He also refused to show that he was bothered at all, so he continued to stand there, resolutely ignoring the heat he felt creeping across his face.

Senor_Fluffy Senor_Fluffy S Scribbnauts

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
lady in red

X
X

𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕒 ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕠
Mika’s smile faltered for a brief moment at Eddie’s irritated response. He opened his mouth to call out and invite him over to see Moura, but closed it once more as he saw Noam approach him first. His shoulders slumped in slight disappointment, not wanting his first interaction with his newfound brother to be a negative one. He was pulled from his thoughts as Nina reached out to hold Moura and he now focused on guiding the snake towards the curly-haired girl.

With his attention on his snake and Nina once more, he concentrated on trying his best to redirect Moura to slither off of his arm. He could hear the confusion in her voice as he gently guided his snake towards her and he gave her a reassuring nod. It wasn’t everyday Mika was able to show off Moura, especially since not a lot of his schoolmates were able to come over to his grandparent’s home to visit due to his…condition.

“Almost…there.” He stepped back a little once Moura had slinked herself into Nina’s arms, instantly wiggling around to assess her new surroundings. Mika kept his arms out underneath Nina’s, ready to catch Moura in case she slipped out of Nina’s grasp. “Aha, I think she has taken a liking to you,” Mika remarked, his voice taking a more cheerful tone. He voiced a few words of reassurance in his native tongue, finally taking his eyes off of Moura for a moment as Nina asked her question.

Moura encantada.” Mika said in his language before switching back to English. “Moura for short. I named her after a story I heard long ago.” He watched the snake slither farther up Nina’s arm, slowly making her way up to her shoulder. He gave the girl a curious look. “Would you like me to move her..?”

mood: Curious | location: The Violet Refuge |tags: x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X Edgy Boi Edgy Boi

Nina Simone Rivera

Nina was trying her hardest to make her arms as comfortable for the snake as possible. She seemed to be very focused on this task, she peeked up when he stepped back, steadying her arms as Moura slithered in them. She watched the snake with an awed expression. She almost didn’t catch Mika’s comment about Moura liking her. It made her really happy.

“I like her too.” She chirped, and went back to quietly cooing at the snake while he said a few reassuring words in Spanish. Wait, he just spoke Spanish! That’s so cool! someone spoke Spanish like her! She needed to remember that, she was gonna be here for a while and she didn’t want to lose touch with the language.

She wasn’t going to interrupt him with her excitement at the fact that he was bilingual, she let him answer her question.

“Moura is a lovely name, it fits her.” She beamed, glancing at her arm as Moura made her way up to Nina’s shoulders. She smiled a bit wider.

“No, it’s fine.” She quickly answered when he asked if she wanted him to move Moura. “¿Tú también hablas español?” She questioned excitedly,

“¿Eres fluido?(Are you fluent?)” She didn’t even know why she was so happy about this, she was just glad that she could talk to someone in Spanish. It was comforting to speak.

S Scribbnauts

Once Clarissa noticed that a few people looked like they were preparing to go into the house she gathered her thoughts and pulled herself off of the ground. She found herself waving goodbye to the flowers as she shuffled closer to the house. The people making up the crowd were still talking amongst themselves and Clarissa felt that any attempt to slip into the conversation would end up being too exhausting to be worth the effort.

“Excuse me…”
She whispered and she slid around the group. Maybe they noticed, maybe they didn’t, either way it didn’t matter to Clarissa. The young woman stepped silently into the foyer of the house and turned in a circle to examine the room. It was open…and big. Immediately, she felt more uneasy. Spaces like that never had a good energy, something bad was bound to happen. Clarissa pulled her arms to her chest and squeezed, desperate for some sort of comfort.

“This is ridiculous, I shouldn’t even be here.”
Her words came out as a soft mumble. She looked around to see if anyone might have heard her. Luckily, it seemed she was safe from the embarrassment of being caught talking to herself. Clarissa padded over to the stairs and stood next to the banister. She was far too nervous to explore the house, but she wasn’t about to ask for company. Instead she took to separating and counting strands of her hair. The monotony of the task kept her brain busy enough to let her anxiety settle to the back of her mind, if only for a short time.

The soft roar of conversation outside the door tickled her ears. No words could be deciphered through the mess of voices, but from what Clarissa could tell from the tone everyone seemed happy. She smiled to herself. At least they were having a good time.

Child of Demeter

Clarissa

• filler tab!

Aisling Abbott

MOOD: nervous once again

MENTIONS: mentions mentions mentions

INTERACTIONS: interactions interactions

TAGS: tags tags tags tags tags

'Manipulate Mist?' was what Aisling thought to herself. She had never heard about it, but Alexander said she might be able to do it. To her knowledge, her illusions didn't require mist but light, but she could be wrong about her own powers. She wanted to ask Alexander about it, he seemed much more knowledgeable about this world than she was. And she called her power cool, that made her quite happy. No one really complimented her, it felt nice when someone did. Her eyes turned a slight yellow, she was very happy, even smiling a bit more.

When Aliviyah appeared and spoke, Aisling's hands went up to her ears and covered them slightly. She was startled with the sudden loud noise that came from Aliviyah. Her eyes widened and quickly turned a white color. But she watched as Aliviyah summoned a beautiful bow and arrow, it looked better than any other bow that Aisling had seen. And she watched as she shot the tallest sunflower in the field near them and she hit it perfectly, it was quite impressive. After the shock wore off, her eyes turned a blue color, and she turned to Aliviyah once more. She listened as Aliviyah introduced herself, the daughter of Apollo. That made sense of her good use of a bow since Apollo uses a bow similar, a gold bow with silver arrows. She noticed that Aliviyah was very loud and energetic, she said everything proudly and bubbly. After Aliviyah's introduction, Alexander said they will both be useful for long-ranged attacks if something comes up. He then waved at her and said goodbye and Aisling waved back.

Inside however, she was feeling scared and shy, the one person she felt comfortable around at the moment, left. Not Aisling had to deal with another new person by herself once more. Her mind was blank, she really didn't know what to say to the girl standing across from her. Instead she just flipped to the page she showed Alexander earlier. The page that said that she was the daughter of Iris. She showed it to her, holding it up in front of her face, hiding it in the process as Aliviyah read it.

º º code by ditto º º

Last edited:
Post 7

As Alexander continued to think and study the situation, he heard Miles say something about learning everyone's abilities and said he was good with a sword and traps. He looked at the others. "I'm also good with a sword, but I have several attacks involving electricity," Alexander responded, as he turned around. Alexander studied Miles for a bit. He saw Mile's scars eariler, but he never asked where he got them. "So, question. How did you get so banged up? Monster?" Alexander asked. He hoped it wasn't too sensitive of a subject, but he wasn't really sure.

His curiosity about Miles was growing. At least he understood the danger we could all be in. As he waited for an answer he did a mental headcount of the others. Alexander has been doing this for a bit now. Wait, there's only 10? It was eleven before... Did I miscount or is someone missing? He frowned, this wasn't good.

scroll

Daughter Of Aphrodite

Maja S.

mood

Confused and Minorly Worried

Home ----> Isle of the grey sisters ----> Violet Refuge

interactions

The group

tags

N o p e -

"Oh gods...""
She stood on the docks frozen with the pouch held tight in her hands. Maja listened silently as they walked away, her heart mirroring every footstep that creaked against the dark wood. Sure that she was once again left alone, Maja took in a deep inhale as if to steady herself before she looked down to the bland brown pouch. She hadn't even noticed that her hands had been shaking until now but she knew well it wasn't because of the idea of what she came here to do. It was because of the same person who she was trying to escape. One that had finally let her be. She took a short look behind herself to see their backs turning the corner and they disappeared from her line of vision as the sun began to kiss the side of her face.

Relived to put them behind her, she was quick to pull the ribbon that kept the small pocket closed. Although its empty contents discouraged her, she decided to be patient. Maja waited on the quiet dock for at least two minutes before the real disappointment settled in. It was when the feeling of doubt had crossed her mind when it happened.

The once still air around her had now started to blow hard and nearly knocked the air from her lungs. She took a deep breath and ran a hand through her hair, eventually tying it in a tight ponytail to keep the wind from tossing it in her face. Just then, however, an unnaturally cheery voice sprouted from the wild air.

"Hello demigod. I thank you for choosing North Wind Air! Are you prepared to take off?"

Confused by the voice, she whirled around looking for its source and while she searched for the person speaking, the sound alone echoed all around her. As if it had no source. "Who the hell-" The same voice once again spoke out and having been through the same reaction again and again, it didn't need Maja to finish whatever question it was she wanted to ask. "I am a wind spirit serving under the lord of the North, and I'm here to take you home!"
"Home?" She repeated the word in her head and her brows furrowed from the thought. As far as she knew, her home had been two blocks away from the very dock she stood on. The spirit would have further entertained the girl and her confusion but once again, it had been through the same thing with so many other demigod children of the irresponsible gods on Olympus that found no point in doing so.
The time zones in which Maja lived already made being on time hard enough. Even with the power of the northern god, the wind spirit couldn't say that it enjoyed moving back and forth through places it had already been millions of times before. That even after so many years of being uninhabited, unused, and left to simply watch the world around it change, it would prefer to live out its eternity like that if it meant that she only got to explore when some sorry half-blood needed help.

The air blew even harder at Maja, forcing her to voluntarily step back from her place on the docks. Once she did, the wind that whistled through her ears halted completely. Left in a state of bewilderment, Maja held her breath for two extra seconds before letting it out which made her shoulders sink. Turns out she was tenser than she had thought. While she was happy to breathe freely again (as one should be) the sudden disappearance of her new acquaintance still struck her as odd and it even raised a few red flags in her mind. The same being that claimed to be her way to her new "Home' just up and left her. She no longer felt the heavy presence of it.

She stared down at the wooden planks underneath her and let her mind wander as she figured that maybe- Just maybe the wind spirit had changed its mind. That it had seen the uncertainty or even the lack of godliness in her blood. The thought both relieved and saddened her.

"Child of Aphrodite." Maja felt something cold rest on a single space of her left shoulder. Quickly turning while reaching for her pocketed weapon, she froze at the sight before her. "What in Hades...?" Behind her stood the elegant figure of a female who looked no older than herself, maybe even younger. She wore a light and flowing white dress that somehow complimented her pale white skin, a crown of lavender flowers in impossibly silky blonde hair. She looked to be barefoot but even with the prospect, she radiated something like power. Nothing to cower over but nothing to sneeze at either and as the woman pulled her hand away from its place on the demigod's shoulder Maja came to realize that the one she was looking at was the wind spirit who had for the very first time in decades, shown it's physical form.
"I do believe that it is time for us to take off."

Maja stared at the wind spirit and gave it a small nod which at the time was all she could manage to do in her state of shock. The spirit smiled but while the demigod expected it to be a warm one, the spirit's mouth was filled with razor-sharp teeth as if it dedicated it's life (which Maja was sure to be as eternal as any god's) to filing them into makeshift daggers. Suddenly, Maja began to wish that the spirit really had disappeared. Before she could further question the spirit, she was launched into the air, a well-cushioned seat forming beneath her. She didn't bother to look at it or the spirit. Her main concern as she flew above the clouds was her life. And so, in her panic...

Maja fell.

She looked around the place and spotted nothing but grey fog around her. Looking down, she could see that even the ground beneath her had been an icky shade of grey. Even though the dim and ominous atmosphere, she could make out small whispers around her. She tried her best to listen hard in the hopes of picking up a few words but when she did, they had already sopped s if knowing of Maja's curiosity. Her heart was beating out her chest now as she stayed silent, unsure if she should move or stay right where she was. Then she heard something. Someone was speaking directly to her.

"Upon the day the first one is reborn, a defeat shall bring broken friendships and an era of love." Another creaky old voice then recited the next line. "When mountains move and rivers shiver, a child in red shall bring a cursed age." A third voice then continued. "It shall be then, when the rivers turn green, the newcomer shall bring the rise of mankind." They all then spoke at one which sent absolute shivers down Maja's spine. "When the day comes that what is green turns red, the scarred man shall cause an age of misfortune and the rise of a new evil." Then silence.

Very faintly she could see a figure begin to approach then reach out its pale and wrinkly hand to gently rest on her face
She blinked once and she was gone.

Maja opened her eyes to find herself laying in a beautiful field of flowers. Her mind racing, she sat up to see a group of people gathered ahead of her all talking and interacting. It was now that Maja had some fear for her life.

♡coded by uxie♡

Iason D. Montauc

What a dumb question he thought and was about to divert his attention somewhere else when to his surprise, a man walked up to him and answered the question.

"True..." the word trailed off as their attention was drawn towards another demigoddess shooting her bow.

The man turned back to Iason presenting his name and godly parent.

"Iason... I-Iason Montauc, sorry," he replied hastily. "Son of... Hades..."

In that fraction of a second between the word 'of' and the name of his godly father, Iason looked back at his life and realized how pathetic he was compared to his father. He felt like he would be regarded as weak and incompetent, which wasn't the impression he wanted to make. He also knew about his father's complicated reputation amongst humans and other gods, so he paid extra attention to how Miles and possibly others reacted.

Miles called out for another man.
"If there is an attack, we will just have to get real familiar with each other's capabilities and limitations, real quick."
He turned to Iason, explaining his abilities and asking about Iasons abilities.

"Uh... Nothing really useful for fighting," he said and rubbed the back of his neck. "I can sense someone's impending... expiration, I can leap between shadows, and I can create shields of darkness."

He paused, looked down at his briefcase, thinking for a moment, then continued:

"I also had to practice to wield a rifle and be very still in Siberia with my mother once."

Iason tilted his head to look past Miles and at a young female making her way through the group of people and into the house they all were standing in front of.​

mood :
NOPE

outfit :
mentions :
Everyone ig bruh

interactions :
reveriee reveriee
Multi-Perspective Response
Maja-Dawnelle-Aliviyah
Aliviyah smiled proudly at her own skill and accuracy with a bow and arrow, but looking around she seemed to be the only one who was happy about it. Though she was grateful to be acknowledged by Alexander- He was surely a tough one to impress by the looks of it... Her attention soon turned to another new face. A female she found to be strikingly beautiful. The amazing bisexual mess in her was wide-eyed as she stared at Maja but concern soon took over. Unlike all of the eleven people who had arrived this one had landed here, this one came on her back and looked horribly disorientated. She wanted to mark it up to her simply being sick from the trip but the closer she looked, the more clear a faint outline could be seen beside the new girl. One that was almost human but looked too unreal to be. Aliviyah turned back to the group to see if anyone else had been witnessing the same thing she that she was, and low and behold.
Dawnelle most certainly did.

While Aliviyah went ahead and did her usual bit of showing off, Dawnelle heard a few small whispers around her as if the voices were circling around her head. She waved it off of course figuring it was some sick trick of the mind. She refused to listen and therefore had no idea what she was being told but almost involuntarily, her eyes met someone else. A newcomer whose eyes were wide with a kind of fear that was buried by confusion. Even from a distance she could see that and it made her curious. As her eyes surveyed the group no one else seemed to catch on yet but she could trace Aliviyah's gaze to the new girl's as well. They both locked eyes and nodded to each other in joined agreement that this was worth investigating.

Aliviyah's once playful sparkle was nonexistent. In all the time she had spent being a jumpy little child, her maturity took the lead and she fell silent. Her quiver of arrows formed on her back once again and her bow appeared in her right hand. As her lips pressed into a fine line, her eyes focused back on the figure that seemed to go unnoticed by the stranger, Dawnelle got that spark in her own eyes as she unsheathed a dagger from her side. A small glance behind her made her sigh and she reached back to lightly smack Aleander's arm. She didn't know what was going on but with them both being the children of the 'great Zeus' they were most likely the most powerful ones in the group. She'd want help from her brother just in case they were right to be cautious of the situation. She smacked his arm a second time and poked her head towards the figure that she and Aliviyah were still staring at. Only, her heart stopped looking back at it now.
The thing that scared her now was the fact of how much more visible the figure was...
And there were two more forming behind it. Soon enough grey smoke began to take over the field in the form of a thick and humid mist.

Maja knew what the mist meant and tensed instantly. It reminded her too much of we're ladies who spoke to her just minutes ago. It definitely took her a moment to realize it but she noticed some members of the groups were staring her way...But not at her. Some had weapons ready that glinted prominently even through the mist. She slowly looked around herself to see three wrinkly old ladies at her side, one faded into the space far better than the other two but still all too out of place. While they looked like regular old people and most definitely smelled like old people, they radiated a power that scared her. One that surpassed the wind spirits and felt almost violent. One that made her feel like the grannies were more ancient than they looked.

The one in the center slowly walked forward and recited a line that made Maja wish she could go back home. "When mountains move and rivers shiver, a child in red shall bring a cursed age." One of the others then placed a hand on Maja's shoulder and gripped it tightly as it spoke soon after. "It shall be then, when the rivers turn green, the newcomer shall bring the rise of mankind." Their voices both echoed around the area, embedding their voices in the brains of each demigod. A thing none would forget.

While they spoke their prophecy in lines that seemed out of place compared to how it was told to her, the third and final old lady stayed in her place breathing through her mouth with a pair of giant crooked-looking scissors in her left hand. Even her breathing was as grant as her fellow senior citizen's voices and she shivered as the day-old cheeseburger breath from her filled Maja's nostrils.

All around them hissing could be heard as the one approached the group, pointing to one of its members but at its current distance, it was hard to tell who it was pointing at. The hissing grandma who had been gripping Maja's shoulder now had its razor-sharp nails digging into her skin making Maja jolt at the pain. She didn't dare flinch or thrash away though. Not with the other beside her holding giant ass scissors. She might have been occasionally reckless but she enjoyed living.

How the hell was she the one being targeted?!
coded by reveriee.

MOOD: On edge

OUTFIT:A black T-shirt, jeans, and glasses.

LOCATION: Walking through the field with the rest of the demigods
two
INTERACTIONS: Alexander, Iason

MENTIONS: others
two
TL;DR: Son of Hermes joins the rest of this chaos crew of parental issues in the field.
two
Miles Peterson

Miles nodded as he sized up the newly introduced son of Hades. This kid seemed as confident as a spider in a boot. Scared he couldn't fill it and anticipating his demise by those who might. He only wondered how he might thrive if he realized he could hold his ground. Hearing him explain his powers he considered all the ways that could be useful and a grin came to his face. Nudging Iason with his normal elbow.

"Not useful in battle? Are you kidding? I'd want to be right next to you if anything happened. Your word on who to protect next could be really vital." His voice showed some sarcasm at the start but it became genuinely encouraging by the end. A twinkle in his eye at the thought that he was standing with people who could be both offensive and defensive.

That was when he heard Alexander talking to him. Any excitement over Iason's abilities fading as he turned to size up Alexander. A silent consideration in his features as he also noted that Alexander would be someone he could spar with. Maybe he could teach him some social manners? Well, he had initiated the topic. He sighed and nodded after an uncomfortable silence.

"Chimera. I was just a kid... It won't be an issue. And if it does... I'll handle it." He emphasized that he was acutely capable of handling himself in battle now. The last thing he needed was his new acquaintances started pitying him and taking care of him more than he needs. He would stand beside them as equals not as a wounded man traumatized and unable to hold his own. That determined fire made his unscathed eye sparkle fiercely.

That was when he turned to see the trouble bubble of a girl was going over to a new arrival... Flat on her back? The mist summoning figures of three behind her made goosebumps shiver along his arms. Slowly reaching down into the pant leg of his left disabled leg to reveal he had a sheathed sword hidden within it. Glancing back to Iason and Alexander as he turned to fully face their first issue when they started speaking puzzles.

"We've got trouble..." He chimed a bit just to those close enough to be in the group. A glint of a smirk showing as he looked to them with his scarred side showing. "Communicate, else we are going to get ruined one by one. Got it?" He urged before taking a step to close the gap between Aliviyah and the group. She was a long distance fighter, she needn't be on the front lines.
"If you are gonna kill me, make it quick."
code by valen t.

Post 8

As Alexander was about to respond to Miles, Aliviyah smacked Alexander's arm, "What is it now?" He was annoyed but saw for the first time, she had a serious face. He followed where her eyes were looking at and tensed. Three old ladies with mist around them were saying something. Alexander pulled out his sword, he studied them for a moment. "Aliviyah, go tell the others. Everyone needs to be on their guard and prepare for combat. After that, make sure you and Aisling, and anyone else with long-range weapons stay back. Anyone with short-range weapons, swords, knives, etc, will join me." He explained to her quickly He then walked slowly, towards the three ladies. Not too close, he made sure were was around 25 feet of distance between them.

This was my fear, I don't know what these things are, but they're here for a reason... He made sure his sword was in a defensive position. "Well, I'm not sure who you ladies are, but I suggest you leave. We outnumber you completely, and I'm not afraid to blast you with lightning" He said, projecting confidence in his voice.

He watched as the ladies just stood there, with mist surrounding them. He waited for the others before he continued. It seems stupid to attack so many demigods at once, but maybe we can scare them. They might not know our current situation. "Look, we have a group of powerful demigods. So if you ladies or whatever you really are, are here to attack us. Then you've made a mistake."

He wasn't sure what they were dealing with. They might be using the Mist to hide what they really are... But the Mist would need to be extremely strong to hide monsters from a group of demigods like us... He continued to stand there, he didn't want to charge in completely clueless. Years of fighting monsters taught him to expect the unexpected...

Nina Simone Rivera

Nina hadn’t noticed Maja’s arrival, too engrossed in the conversation she was having with Mika and Moura. Then the mist rolled in and she was immediately aware that something was very wrong. And that she had come to this place sorely unprepared, in experience and equipment. She was sure of it, she glanced at everyone’s expressions hastily. Even Aliviyah had hardened her expression into one of a fighter, Nina had never had a direct encounter with anything supernatural besides herself. She had only ever been able to escape traps they set for her. And outrun one a few times but… this energy was heavier than anything she’d ever felt before. It made her want to cry. Nina gulped, she was helpless in this situation and she hated it.

Nina gripped her sides, she had superhuman strength and speed like no other ordinary human could have, but she didn’t doubt that these monsters did as well. Her only advantage didn’t matter here. Nina glanced as one of the others began barking orders, one she recognized as Alexander. Nina gritted her teeth, she didn’t have any weapon. They were supposed to bring weapons? Nina’s never used a weapon in her life. She’s never needed too, she could always kick her way out of trouble. Or just run. Nina couldn’t run now. She wouldn’t. She didn’t even know why, it’s not like she would be of any help to the others. She would more likely be a burden.

But Nina could see the old women clearly, even through the mist. She could see the tight grip one of them had on a person. A girl she hadn’t met yet, beautiful enough to be a daughter of Aphrodite. Nina didn’t know for sure, but it looked that way. She then watched the other old woman who was armed with scissors, what would she do with those? Nina was confused as to what their purpose was, they hadn’t outright attacked yet, they just held one of them hostage and recited some sort of omen. Nina couldn’t tell if they were here to fight or not. Alexander had already commanded them to speak their intentions, there wasn’t really any point in her saying something. Plus, she doubted that her voice could be quite as intimidating. Her voice would shake too much, she was as intimidating as a butterfly.

After listening to the low roar of conversation for several long minutes, Clarissa decided she was ready to try and talk with everyone. Isolating herself wouldn’t do her any good, especially if they were all there working toward the same goal. The petite woman took slow steps toward the door when a sudden shift in the tone of the conversation going on behind it caught her attention. Curious, she opened the door a crack and peeked out.

“What the hell..?”
Clarissa’s words came as a whisper as she looked past the group and toward the field beyond. A thick mist was settling over the flowers and a girl stood alongside three unknown entities. The sight was enough to send a chill up the blonde’s spine. Her right hand ran across her thigh and up to her waistband to unsheath her letter opener. Typically, it’d be a poor excuse for a weapon, but in Clarissa’s hand it was just as good as any dagger. Pushing her way through the door she positioned herself at the rear of the crowd.

“...Anyone with short-range weapons, swords, knives, etc, will join me."
A man with a striking combination of black hair and blue eyes spoke over the crowd. His voice was commanding, stern, but not cruel. Clarissa was thankful that he sounded more like a true leader than a dictator. She gently moved through the crowd toward the front to join the other short-ranged fighters, the grip of her letter opener wrapped up tightly in her hand. She held the weapon along her forearm with the tip pointed up toward her elbow.

Silently looking forward, Clarissa scanned the girl standing in the field. She looked terrified and absolutely paralyzed with that fear. She had to be part of the group. No way would an enemy look so helpless.

“Just tell me where you need me.”
Clarissa’s eyes stayed trained on the girl and her mysterious “companions” as she spoke among the group, but mostly toward the black-haired man. If they were all supposed to help one another, as she suspected they were, she was certainly going to do her part.

Child of Demeter

Clarissa

• filler tab!

Aisling Abbott

MOOD: let's fight bitch-

MENTIONS: mentions mentions mentions

INTERACTIONS: interactions interactions

TAGS: tags tags tags tags tags

Talking with Aliviyah didn't last long. Although that may seem fortunate for her, it wasn't. There was an arrival of a new person but she landed on her back and looked disoriented. And it wasn't before long the group knew why, three old ladies appeared, once gripping the new girl's skin. Aisling's eyes turned a red color, why were they harming her, it made her angry. She was ready for combat, turning to face them, she saw them pointing at one of them. She couldn't tell who, it could be anyone honestly, that scared her. She noticed something surrounding them, mist, and it was very heavy. 'Was this mist what Alexander was talking about?' she thought to herself. He guessed earlier that she my be able to manipulate mist, but she doubted it, and right now wasn't the time to test that out.

She heard Alexander speak out, he was talking a leadership role. He was probably the best man for the job, he had the most experience fighting monsters out of all of them. He said long-ranged fighters should stay back, while short ranged fighters stay with him at the frontlines. She wasn't sure where to go as people went for their respective sides. Sure, she was a long-ranged fighter, but she had no weapon on her. The only thing she could use for fighting would be her powers, but she never tested them out in a long-range style before, so she wasn't sure of the consequences to using them at a far away distance. She was at a conflict, should she join the fighters on the front lines, or stay back with the long-ranged fighters? Well she wasn't useful in the front lines, so she ended up staying alongside the long-ranged fighters. Awaiting for the first move to be made.

º º code by ditto º º

Eddie heard the shift in conversation, and it was enough to get him to look up from his phone. Mist was creeping low across the field, and the other demigods were shifting their attention to its origin. Three figures had formed in the mist, spectral but becoming more solid. They surrounded a newcomer, a girl who looked too scared to be with them. This was clearly bad. One of the figures held what looked to be oversized scissors. Eddie hadn't heard most of what they said, but the message was burned into his mind all the same, sending shivers down his spine. Eddie took off his headphones, he had to have all his senses for this. He listened as Alexander, the boy who had suggested sharing their godly parents earlier, began to speak, taking charge of the situation. That suited Eddie just fine. From the looks of things, they were preparing to fight.

Now was his chance to weigh his options. He could run, take cover in the house maybe. He could probably make it just fine since the other demigods seemed intent on holding these women off. But he had no idea where he was, the house was a total unknown. It could easily be even more dangerous inside than out. Plus, even if he did survive, he wouldn't earn any favours with the other demigods, if any of them made it out. They had a better chance together.

That left staying and fighting. He had 2 throwing knives on him, 10 more stored in his bag. He didn't know yet if these beings could be hit by physical items, but as long as he waited for one other person to attack before him, he'd be able to find out. He could possibly restrain one with his vines, but there was no way he could restrain more than one, too much energy. In any case, he moved behind the line of short-ranged fighters, dropping his bag and digging out his knife belt, holstering it quickly, and pulling the two knives he kept on his body from their hidden sheathes at his hips. He held steady, not planning on throwing unless he had to.

He hoped this would be resolved without violence, but it wasn't looking too good. Maybe these women weren't actually here with the intent to harm? The one holding the girl didn't make him too hopeful. At least Alexander wasn't fighting immediently.

In a moment of bravery, Eddie piped up, projecting his voice for the beings to hear. "Is there any chance y'all are here with no intention of harming us? 'Cause if that's the case, just say, and we can have a nice, nonviolent conversation." His voice didn't shake, but it was due more to his monotone speaking patterns than a lack of fear. He would sound more bored, than anything.

X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
lady in red

X
X

𝕄𝕚𝕜𝕒 ℂ𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝𝕠
Mika blinked a few times in astonishment before his surprise was replaced with joy. He was elated that someone else understood his language, and from how Nina articulated he could tell she was fluent in it.

He shrugged before he shook his head. “Hablo un poco de español. Pero, hablo portugués con más fluidez.”(I speak a little Spanish. But, I speak Portuguese more fluently) Mika gave a sheepish grin, rubbing the back of his head as he switched back to English. “Though my avó (grandmother) has taught me enough to hold a conversation.”

Mika was blatantly unaware to notice the imminent danger they were all about to be pulled into. It wasn’t until Nina’s attention went from Moura to the fog that he finally followed her gaze. He squinted at the mist, attempting to get a better look at the looming figures appearing before the group. He felt a chill run up his spine as he got the familiar sense of dread. The same one he recalled getting when that one monstrous creature attacked his grandparent’s farm, he was lucky enough to fight it off but just barely.

He took his attention away from the figures that he could now see were old women, and turned his attention to Nina. He could tell right away from her expression that she was frightened which was enough to cause him to try and keep a smile on his face around her despite how fast his heart was beating from a lurking sense of fear.

“Could you hold onto Moura?” He asked as he lifted his poncho to remove the worn dagger from its hilt before he continued. “Just for a little while longer, yes?” Mika took a few steps ahead of Nina, to stand near the others. He wasn’t good at close combat and he doubt his powers were strong enough in fights but with the others here, he hoped they at least stood a chance if things for confrontational. Mika listened as a few of the others interrogated the women and he waited.

mood: Fearful | location: The Violet Refuge |tags: x_Tasia_X x_Tasia_X

Iason D. Montauc

Everybody's attention was drawn towards something happening in the field nearby. And Iasons soon followed. He almost jumped on the spot as he noticed the three figures and the mist. He squinted his eyes to observe the situation better and noticed a woman in the grip of one of the figures. Booming words emanated from the three figures, and even though Iason couldn't make out the words, the overall concept of their speech was embedded into his mind.

"Bloody hell!" he exclaimed quietly.

Looking around, he could see every getting a battle-ready stance. A man he heard being called Alexander raised his voice in a commanding fashion and let out several commands.
Iason wanted to help, but soon realized he had no weapons. Other than his power to summon a shield. But he didn't do it. Instead, he ran up to his new acquaintance, Miles.

"I'll get a shield up and try to help... In some way," he said giving Miles a quick glance. "If there will be any injured, I think I can help them... At least protect them."

He looked back at the scenery and his heart froze. Alexander was now standing in front of the figures talking to them. He didn't want to see or feel any deaths today (or ever), but that was an almost certain way to the afterlife.

Through all of the chaos that was happening around him, he couldn't shake off a feeling of something old but familiar. Something distant but strong.​

MOOD: On Edge

OUTFIT: A disheveled black pant with a distressed fishnet top under a leather jacket, makeup is "purposefully messy" and dark.

two
INTERACTIONS: Eddie, everyone

MENTIONS: everyone
two
TL;DR: Son of Demeter calls out to the group to get to the house, this isn't a fight they can win.
two
Noam Dubois

He smiled warmly at the news that Eddie could in fact make alcohol. "Now that is some cool shit- Care to let me try some later?" He tilted his head with a charming glint in his dark eyes.

Noam wasn't the first nor the last to notice the energy in the field was drastically different in the new moment. He turned his attention from his new acquaintances to the fog that rolled across the fake grass and to the four figures. Three old women who looked like not even the best spa day in the world could revitalize them and a young woman in their claws. The glint of scissors made his stomach churn in his gut. Well, will you look at that... It was so strange to see horror stories of Greek myth were living nightmares just a little ways in front of them. The warnings they sung so horridly in his head made him wish he'd gotten something to eat. Nausea and the lingering dryness of alcohol from the day before was a cruel bitch.

"The fates..." He mutter under his breath, his attention flicking to Miles and Alexander as they spoke up. These thick skulled idiots were drawing their weapons?! He watched as a blonde girl pushed to the front with a letter opener no less... "What the fuck do you mean?" He took a step back and looked around at everyone. "Those aren't just monsters! We can't fight them! Get to the house!" He raised his voice. The calm and confident air about him replaced with a fatherly command that bordered on desperation. "Whoever brought us here has got to be in there! We can go to them for help!" He reasoned. The raising fear within him wasn't so much that he couldn't maintain his normal size but if these idiots couldn't get it together and decided to get themselves slaughtered instead, he would have a tough time fitting through the front door...

Looking to Eddie to see if at least one person had heard his pleas before he turned to start running to the front of the house. He wouldn't go inside but instead paused at the front steps to see if anyone else would follow or if this blood bath would begin. He didn't want to lose everyone.. He'd only just started small talk with a few of them. He didn't want to be alone again. The look in his eyes made that clear
"Anyone got some gum?"
code by valen t.

mood :
NOPE

outfit :
mentions :
Everyone ig bruh

interactions :
reveriee reveriee
Multi-Perspective Response
Maja-Dawnelle-Aliviyah
Aliviyah listened intently as Alexander went on to give commands that she considered to be utter nonsense. Though she admired the male's natural sense of leadership, she knew better than to go charging into this kind of danger. Where he and a few others simply saw a few monsters, she saw a few gods. Very powerful ones might she add. For the very first time in her life, Aliviyah thanked her father for pushing her into the world of a real demigod. Had she been too unfamiliar with them or the energy they spread through the field, Aliviyah would surely have died trying to snipe the old hags. Nevertheless, she drew an arrow from her quiver and pulled it back on the string of her bow, ready to shoot any of the three with exact precision if needed but she wouldn't shoot unless given the order to.

Beside the Archeress, Dawnelle gritted her teeth when sounds of her half-brother's orders reached her ears as she tried to focus on his voice but she could barely hear his words. The voices in her head were back with a new vengeance, yelling their once quiet and meaningless whispers. She did absolutely everything she could to ignore them but there was no escaping them. In the frenzy of voices one bitter snap that kept chanting, "Listen!" over and over again was among the loudest and most demanding. She brought her hands up to her ears to no avail, the discomfort of the voices yelling in her head becoming more visible as time went by.
Aliviyah seemed to take notice of this and faltered between helping her old friend and watching the shriveled gods.
"Dawnelle, what's up-" She stopped short when she heard another one of the males speaking. Recognizing the voice, she had to turn to him just to be sure she knew who she was listening to. It was Noam and he was already heading towards the house after stating that this was a fight that none of them could win. She agreed completely but the fighter in her still wanted to strike down the oldies on sight.
While she still wore her brave face, Dawnelle walked back towards him with her hands still covering her ears. The very moment she was within five feet of the door, the voices and died down completely and immediately.

She was wary to remove them but once she moved her hands away from her head, she let out a quick breath and watched the field. Dawnelle was half-expecting others to follow suit and run to the house as well. She ran a hand through her blonde hair with a sigh and turned to Noam,
"I'm going to see if there's anyone in the house or anything in it that could help us at all." With that excuse, she was off as she walked into the Foyer and began to explore the first floor of the house.

All the while both of the advancing beings were now fully formed in tattered grey rags, they even looked to be floating above the field with the help of their own grey mist. Once Alexander had started to speak the one creature who had hung behind with Maja to keep her in place, had begun to hiss even louder and dug its nails even farther into her hostage's neck. Small snakes could be seen flicking in the air above her head that one could trace to her scalp as if her hair was made of them- Which one wouldn't be wrong to assume. Maja shut her eyes tight and clenched her fists at her side to keep herself from crying out. At this, both of the other two members then turned back to the abusive captor with a dead stare. Well- The one with an eye did anyway. The other focused on the creature with empty sockets and with another fit of hissing, it loosened its grip on Maja.

The one with scissors then walked back to the thing, waving her weapon in the air as if ready to slice the beast in half while mumbling greek curses. They seemed to be rather unorganized already... The last simply snarled, showing off its single mossy tooth. It didn't seem happy that the demigods had thought to draw weapons on her and slowly returned her hand to her side.
"You'd all be rather wise to put them away." Her one eye narrowed in as if challenging the nerve of the group and behind her, the sounds of the other pudgy-faced woman's scissors could be heard rapidly opening and closing and it grated on Maja's ears. Even she couldn't tell if the old lady had been threatening the group or the other...Thing that was still holding her.
Maybe it was doing both.....
In a matter of minutes, Maja's face was in the hands of the maniac who wielded scissors and though lacking both of her eyes, she could feel its attention fully on her. As the ancient goddess breathed in and out through its mouth the rancid smell of expired beef was stronger than before and made her gag.
"Upon the day the first one is reborn, a defeat shall bring broken friendships and an era of love."

coded by reveriee.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back