• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
mood :
NOPE

outfit :
mentions :
Everyone ig bruh

interactions :
No-
Multi-Perspective Response
Maja-Dawnelle-Aliviyah
Aliviyah laid out on the main couch of the living room. and Dawnelle could only watch the steady rise and fall of her chest helplessly. She didn't know what would fix her... Then she heard a light pounding from the room on the very same floor she was on. The sound made her mind lag as it made her really think. With a slow inhale she headed out the door into the Foyer, giving the room a brief look around to see at least three new faces that she hadn't seen before. She wasn't wasting her time trying to identify them though. Dawnelle had a different mission right now and walked straight into the kitchen

While the daughter of Zeus was off living her own life, Maja, daughter of Aphrodite was enjoying the moment she had with her sister. She gave Nina a sure nod as she glanced between her and the glass and smiled knowingly as she took a drink from the glass. For a moment, she wondered what the taste was like for her. Ambrosia usually adapts to the taste of the most comforting food for the person at that moment. For Maja, that would be something like chocolate cake but for Nina, she couldn't be too sure. Either way, she seemed to enjoy it though, and turned her body to show off her now fully healed shoulder. While there was a clear scar made on her skin where her wound was, that was the only indication that it had ever even existed. "Ambrosia helps to give lost energy and heal deadly wounds but it's not something to depend on. Like I said before, drink too much of this stuff and you could end up exploding. Regular mortals would just burn to death from the inside the moment they touched it-" She then jumped a bit as she heard the door. Maja blinked a few times before speaking up again, "Should we...-" She trailed off when she saw Dawnelle stepping into the Foyer, holding the small mute girl by the wrist. It looked as if she were dragging the poor thing around the house.

Maja watched as DAwnelle swung the door open and grabbed the person who had been there, dragging them inside. Her hard blue eyes made it hard to understand what was going on in her head. But whatever her intentions were, she seemed to have both herself and Nina involved in her little plan. Dawnelle pointed a finger at both Maja and Nina.
"Both of you. Living room. NOW." She then walked off into the living room with the stranger of a boy and Aisling in tow.

coded by reveriee.

MOOD: Protective

OUTFIT: A disheveled black pant with a distressed fishnet top under a leather jacket, makeup is "purposefully messy" and dark.

two
INTERACTIONS: Eddie

MENTIONS: Others
two
TAGS: Edgy Boi Edgy Boi
two
TL;DR: Son of Demeter cuddles in the closet with Eddie.
two
Noam Dubois

Noam would hold Eddie close but with a care that made it clear he would not keep Eddie there any longer than he may want to be there. The warmth of another body against his own was a comfort he knew all too well yet it never got old. Then again, it never seemed to make him feel safe the way he seemed to make others feel. The looming delicacy of it all was always too sour to enjoy the sweeter moments. If he wasn't the person they wanted him to be, he would be thrown aside and left behind every time. That was the case with normal people, would it be the same here? With his own kind? He gently squeezed Eddie's shoulder as he requested the sliver of light leaking into their safe space be squashed. "Of course." He hummed and carefully leaned over to bring the closet to close them in.

He would sit there, memorizing the thrum of Eddie's heartbeat as it steadied and his breathing which was occasionally interrupted by big sighs that came from stress. His angular digits gently running across the fabric across Eddie's back. The blanket of darkness felt so heavy after their adrenaline rush of an encounter earlier. The son of Demeter caught his head slumping for a moment in their little pocket of comfort from the chaos. His body jolting reflexively as he did, a soft chuckle following. "This is dangerous, I might fall asleep." His voice was rough and tired as he whispered those words.

His mind wandered to the insane nature of his whereabouts after everything. "Ya know... This morning I was in the aftermath of a pretty wild frat house party... I had forgotten I had to come here the night before... I don't even remember their faces... Yet I was so dead-set on impressing them all... Now here I am, and the first impression y'all have of me is the guy that saw a challenge and screamed run..." He meandered through his sentences, a shell of his feelings offered in trade in Eddie's moment of vulnerability. "Funny that... I'm finally surrounded by fellow demigods and..." He paused to consider his words, " and yet now I don't want to risk anything..." His got more and more quiet as he spoke with his forehead gently pressed to Eddie's shoulder.
"Anyone got some gum?"
code by valen t.

Eddie was very nearly asleep when Noam spoke again, causing him to open eyes he hadn't realised were closed. He blinked sleepily, listening to Noam's voice, which rumbled through Eddie's body, the sensation unfamiliar but not unwelcome. Eddie huffed sympathetically when Noam said he'd almost fallen asleep, and continued to listen as he spoke about how he got here. He didn't speak until the end, but when Noam was done talking, Eddie replied, voice hoarse and quiet from all the crying.

"At least you did something. You got everyone you could out of danger. I just- I had no idea who they were, because I never researched as hard as I should, first off. And then once I was inside, I freaked out and had a panic attack. I wasn't even scared for the other demigods! I knew it was a life or death situation, but I was freaked out because everything was too loud and happening too fast, I couldn't keep up with it." Eddie couldn't stop talking after he started. He could feel himself getting emotional again. Of course he was. He couldn't even compose himself.

"I- I'm useless. Everyone else is actually helpful, I can make wine, and that's pretty much it. I couldn't even get through the first day here without a breakdown. That's all I wanted to do. I just wanted to get through one fucking day around people." Eddie didn't mean to get so personal, but in the dark of the closet, in Noam's arms, he somehow couldn't stop himself.

He held himself tighter against Noam, as if bracing himself for judgement. He shouldn't have spoken so much. He could have kept that to himself, and Noam was being so nice, but Eddie had to make it about himself, of course he did. He was so selfish. He wanted to apologize, but equally felt as though talking more would only make things worse, especially if he rambled again.

Eddie had come here because he wanted to meet other people like him, wanted to actually relate to someone for once, and he had only shown himself to be weaker than all of them. He'd wanted a genuine connection to someone, but he felt just as othered as he always did, if not more. And still, Noam was holding him as if he was worth his time. It didn't make sense.

Senor_Fluffy Senor_Fluffy

Aisling Abbott

MOOD: huh, wait, what's happening-

MENTIONS: mentions mentions mentions

INTERACTIONS: interactions interactions

TAGS: tags tags tags tags tags

As Alexander read her notebook, she was nodding along to what he was saying. She smiled when he said thank you for patching him up, and her eyes turned back into their normal dark brown color, feeling comfortable around him. She took the notebook back from Alexander when he was finished reading everything. When she heard his question, she quickly opened up a new page and wrote her response. "I'm feeling a little tired honestly, but overall fine." She held up the notebook where he could see it so he wouldn't have to grab it from her. She noticed Iason approaching them so she stepped away into the kitchen, assuming Alexander and Iason wanted to have a conversation. 'They had just had a pretty traumatising experience, after all.' Aisling thought to herself. Although her little peaceful moment didn't last too long. She heard a knocking on the door, it surprised her slightly. 'Who could that be?' She thought. 'Could it be another demigod?' She asked herself. She wouldn't be surprised if it was, after all all the people here were demigods. But whoever it was, was pretty late to the party, they missed a big fight. She wasn't too sure about answering the door, I mean meeting a girl who can't talk right when she opens the door, isn't very welcoming. But she didn't have to dwell on this matter any further, Dawnelle soon grabbed her arm and started to drag her along with her. Her eyes turned a light purple and she walked behind Dawnelle towards the door.

She wasn't sure what was happening exactly, Dawnelle didn't really tell her anything before she grabbed her. But she would get an answer to her question since the two girls were headed towards the door. She watched as Dawnelle swung it open, revealing a pretty handsome young man who looked pretty upbeat and excited. Although, she wasn't sure if that expression would stay on his face for long. Before he even had a foot in the door, Dawnelle grabbed him as well. Aisling was starting to get worried, 'What exactly was Dawnelle planning to do?' Her other free hand went to cover her ear when Dawnelle told Nina and Maja too come with them, the way she spoke at that moment was a little too loud for her taste. But she still followed Dawnelle into the living room nonetheless, it wasn't like Aisling had much of a choice, the daughter of Zeus had a firm grip on her wrist.

Ozron Ozron RedOcean RedOcean

º º code by ditto º º

Nina Simone Rivera

Nina’s drink tasted like hot cocoa, warm and familiar. Except it was like- the best hot cocoa ever made. Nina looked up at Maja as she showed off her healed shoulder, her expression became surprised and slightly worried. She shouldn’t be drinking this! Maja needed it more. She was the one who was actually hurt. “You should finish this, then.” She echoed her thoughts out loud, pushing the glass back into Maja’s hand. Her wound looked healed enough, but she should still finish it. That would make Nina feel better.

Nina watched Maja continue speaking, informing her of the possible fatality from ambrosia. Nina’s eyebrows raised. She never would’ve guessed that too much of this could kill someone, or even a single taste for someone normal. Nina wondered how much was too much for a demigod. Regular people seem so fragile now.

Nina listened as Maja began to ask something, but cut herself off. She followed her sister’s gaze to Dawnelle and Aisling, her expression becoming inquisitive. Dawnelle spoke to her boldly and directly, like some sort of commander. Nina for one, was kind of relieved to be ordered around. Not just because a pretty lady was bossing her around, but because doing whatever she was told to do was a lot easier than doing things on her own. Nina always found it hard to make her own decisions. She was terrified of messing things up, like she usually did. So she’d start panicking and getting nervous when important decisions needed to be made. Which made her more likely to mess up. Nina glanced at Maja and waited for her before deciding to follow Dawnelle.

coded by: s e v e n s e v e n

Aliviyah Carter
Daughter of Apollo
The Violet Refuge (Living Room)
Confused & Uneasy
Reference above
interactions

None

Aliviyah couldn't wrap her head around it. As she tried to think her own situation through, Dawnelle showed not a single sign of recognizing her regained consciousness and it made her question her own condition. Was she really okay? From an observer's point of view, her eyes were closed and her body laid limp on the couch but Aliviyah could very much feel her limbs and the feeling of the fabric on her skin but her body wouldn't listen when she attempted to sit up and get Dawnelle's attention. It wouldn't listen when she tried to open her mouth to speak. Not only that but she could see just fine even despite her lidded eyes. It all felt too strange. Then she felt herself falling, sinking further and further down into an invisible wormhole that had seemingly formed from thin air yet he stayed in the same spot the entire time.

Soon after, she blacked out.

By the time she could see again, she found herself standing on the roof of her mother's old apartment complex. Aliviyah had been balancing on the ledge, unafraid of the height she was at. She was oblivious to the thought of falling which no matter how used to that kind of stuff she was, wasn't the case for her now. In the present day, she's more mindful that running across the edges of rooftops of three-story buildings is dangerous. Yeah, she still does it anyway but she's still careful about it. She could recall a time when she hadn't cared nor given the fact a single moment of attention. But that was so long ago....Then she took in the real scene in front of her. She tried to jump off the rooftop's ledge and reach for the sky. Nothing changed though. She however did hear her own humming that, for a split second, scared her. Aliviyah let herself really concentrate on her voice and that's when she noticed that she had sounded so much more...Youthful. From the small sound, she could guess that at this point in time she could hit any soprano note someone gave her.
This was far before now. Somewhere in the past.
She looked up and around to see that it had been sunset. As she came to that conclusion, she could slowly begin to register the voice that had been speaking. It started off as muffled nonsense then cleared up into something she could understand. The soft voice she picked up on was so familiar. So warm... Her eyes moved to the source and what she saw right beside her nearly made her eyes water.
It was her mother.

Aliviyah watched as her own younger self took a seat by the radiant woman.

"I can't tell you all my secrets..." The older, yet still youthful parent then said almost sadly as she stared at the sunset.
"Maybe...You could start with one?"
Aliviyah remembered this moment now. But why was she here?
"Your right..." She sighed, "I'll show you where I met your father." She then turned to face the nine-year-old Aliviyah, managing a smile full of motherly love and fondness for her child. "He'd be proud of his daughter." A hand came up to give Aliviyah's head a playful pat. Which she did not appreciate.
Aliviyah swatted her mother's hand away with a huff as she ran her hand through her hair,
"Mooom!"
The woman only laughed. The sound was so comforting for Aliviyah that she was willing to leave her hair as it was.

She then blacked out again.

Opening her eyes a second time, she found herself sitting on the summit of a small hill covered in beautiful flowers with her mother on her right side. The two seemed to already be deep in conversation and upon hearing her own voice, Aliviyah could hear the small piece of bitterness behind her own words.

"Who cares? We're so much better without him!"
"No!" Her mother was quick to cut that out as she spoke with unwavering compassion. She didn't raise her voice or even give young Aliviyah a stern look. But instead, she continued on, "it's time you found out more about him."
That answer wasn't one that satisfied Aliviyah but she found her ADHD-riddled mind wandering to one of the bloomed grey flowers that she thought to be a rose of some kind. Her mother smiled kindly when she noticed where her daughter's attention had moved to but she didn't say a word about it as her own gaze turned towards the sky.
"I met your father on his very hill while I was gathering a bouquet." Looking up at her, Aiviyah could see the distant look in her mother's eyes. The same look she always got when she talked about her father. "He was kind enough to fill my arms with such breathtaking flowers I had never even thought could exist. After that, I ended up coming back here every sunset. And every sunset, he was here waiting." She shook her head as she freed herself of whatever past she had stuck herself in. "Before too long, you and your brother came to exist."
The young demigod shook her own head as she contemplated picking the flower, "and he ditched us? No coming home?" Without much more thought, she took the flower by its stem and picked it out of the ground, being sure to not damage it. "Yeah...He sounds like a real winner..."

The woman sighed, "Olivia, he didn't have much of a choice. He really did want to meet you both...And he warned me that things might be hard if you guys were...Like him."
"Oh wow, was he a screw-up to?"
Those words cut the woman down in a way that Aliviyah could feel in her own chest.
"S-sorry mom! I just-" She gave a sigh. "If only I were...Normal!-" Aliviyah could feel the bit of frustration building in her and her mother could just the same, placing a hand on the girl's shoulder in a more comforting way. "Hey!" She waited for Aliviyah to look back at her. "No one is normal alright? The word isn't something to compare yourself to, but an idea people create. Hun, 'normal' is a myth! Everyone has issues."
"Mom, if you're weird then you're weak." She spit the words with such venom that she didn't understand it herself but her mother didn't mind it.
"That's where you're wrong. All the things that make you different are the very things that make you...Special" She then moved her hand, "You'll see one day that you're destined for great things Olivia."
"The only thing I seem destined for is failure!" Already finished with the conversation, Aliviyah stood up with the flower clenched in her fist. She continued on before her mom could even try to speak again. "I can't focus, I-I stink at school! MY ADHD gets the best of me and dyslexia doesn't make anything easier!"
The tired woman stood with her daughter and lightly exhaled as she gently pulled Aliviyah into a hug, rubbing comforting circles on her back to help calm her down. "Just...Hang on hun," Her eyes watched as the sun disappeared behind the woods that sat at the base of the hill and she let her go. "There's a place where you need to go," her smile had formed again, "a place where all of those things that make you different make you special...Stronger like your father. But that means that you've got to be stronger for me alright?"
Temporarily cooled off, Aliviyah looked at her mother with confusion. She was having a hard time understanding what she was trying to tell her at that moment but before she continue, the scene turned black.

Aliviyah was being sucked into darkness and ended up falling into blinding light. Around her, she only saw the same devastatingly white glow but she heard a voice from the light. It was so warm and familiar...But powerful. The kind that she'd hate to be scolded by. Yet, it almost gave her the same feeling as her mother's...But this was a man's voice. She knew that much
She knew this voice.
"I need you to listen to the voices." She'd heard it a million times before. "Listen to them!" Yet, she'd never heard one like it a single day in her life. "Listen close!"
The same grey flower from her memory had formed in front of her eyes and she could a hand offering it to her.
"You must find her!" Aliviyah reached out to take the flower and to her surprise, she could. She was able to move again. "They whisper the first trial, they guide you to success! Control them or fail!" The voice had begun to sound desperate as it faded into the light. It's last statement falling onto anything but deaf ears.
"Make this right for us."
"Make me proud."

Aliviyah could practically feel the male's smile even as she was soon left in deafening silence.

And for the last time, she blacked out again

coded by natasha.

Clarissa gathered her herbs and flowers off of the coffee table and rose to her feet. After making it through a little bit of small talk, she felt ready to start helping, if her help was needed or even desired. Looking around the room she noticed a group talking amongst themselves, led by a blonde with a much more powerful personality than Clarissa’s own. Slowly, she approached the group and offered her assistance for whatever it was that they were doing.

“Hey, I’d like to help you guys.”
She rubbed the back of her neck nervously.
“I checked upstairs earlier. It’s just bedrooms, an office, a lounge, and a garden beyond the lounge. Everything seemed normal, but that garden kind of freaked me out.”
She’d been dying to tell someone about the garden since she’d found it, but plants were her thing. Maybe the other thought it was too boring to even bring up. Her eyes flicked from face to face and then to the floor, never keeping eye-contact for more than a couple seconds.

Clarissa rubbed her hands off on her pants as she waited for a response. She wasn’t used to putting effort into working as a team. For years, she’d been a nomad, living alone and working alone. This was a very abnormal situation for her, and even though she was uncomfortable, she didn’t dislike being around others as much as she thought she would.

Child of Demeter

Clarissa

• filler tab!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back