• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Holy or Unholy, either way they're idiots

Xander was soaking in the suns rays, enjoying the heat like a cat or dog would, but looked up confused when Karma said that this was a mistake. "What?" He asked, hoping the Angel would clarify. But one look at the Angel, he must have seen an issue with their plan and was tyring to re-think the whole thing. He smiled, letting Karma think his thoughts and sat down on the ground. The house had a concrete path, but the rest was just grass. He wrapped his wings around him, a small coocoon and he sat like that until the Angel came up with an Idea. His face and wings twitched, so he figured that Karma must have come up with an Idea, so he got up

He raised a silent eyebrow at the command, but did so anyway, wrapping his arms around Karms neck, making sure to not touch the wings. He let himself be essencially hugged, before all of a sudden his feet weren't on the floor. instinctivly, he clutched closer to Karma, holding tighter to the Angel. How wild was this, an Angel carrying a Demon to heaven and hell knew where. He watches as clouds pass, and he tucked in his wings so they didn't affect Karmas speed. He... didn't feel scared. At all. Despite the fact they were going top speed, he was pretty sure it was because he was used to it. He looked up at Karma and chuckled. "Oh please, if anything this is kind of fun." He grinned. Although getting the ability to stare at his beautiful, stunning boyfriend was also a perk.

in no time flat, they were already in the more Urban area, one where there was highrises and tall buildings. The center of the city, where they normally lived around the outskirts. He was worried about the speed they were going and the sudden stop, but Karma was very attentive and made sure that he was safe before letting go. Such a sweet boyfriend! Or so he thought until Karma said he was going to be pushed off said roof. While worrying, he waiting until Karma thankfully explained his thought process which honestly made sense. He was pretty sure that he was half-trained to fly since he was younger and slowly growing out his wings, and his parents would throw him up into the air, catching him, but lettign his little wings try and get used to flying that when he did fly, he knew the basics at the least. And Karma wasn't wrong about instincts, he was sure that if it came to a situation where he needed to fly, he could do it without thinking, but it was the without thinking part that he struggled with when he started thinking about it.

"Nah, I get what you mean, it makes sense. And please, I've kept the invisibility up the entire time. Simple enough." He shrugged. He looked to the edge and sighed. But, perhaps he could give Karma a little shock though. "I have a feeling though, I wont need help." He grinned, feeling a little bit confident, before bolting to the edge and leaping. His wings were already making it so that he wouldn't fall, letting him glide in the air. One powerful movement and he was shooting up, soaring higher. Okay so... he had a lot more power in his wings than he thoughts. He tried to remember how his mothers wings worked, almost like a bat, and required powerful beats of the wings her get her any altitude. While his father never flew, from what he could tell from Karma were that Angel Wings were powerful and graceful. He thought about this, gliding in the air. Each beat of his wings couldn't have too much force or he'd never get down. But how did he gain speed? Test it he supposed. He angled himself downwards, tucking his wings in to gain momentum and while in that position, spread his wings out in a powerful flap to gain altitude. This was weird trying to think about it. trying to actively think about his wings was probably messing with him. Though he doubted his wings were maide for travelling though. He made an easy turn and easily flew back to Karma on the roof, face pensive and not at all happy.

"Flying while not thinking about flying is practically impossible." he grouched. "My wings can probably make me airborne easy, but I dont't hink they're designed for travelling high speeds, not until I get used to them again." He said. "I could probably fly home, so you don't have to carry me, but I wont be able to keep up with your speed." He chuckled. "I do have to admit though, I like that I can basically hover in the air though." He grinned. This was something he was going to have get used to eventually.

care_less care_less

Karma had never noticed how fast he had moved when flying through the air. In fact, he thought he was moving rather slow. He didn't want to risk the other falling off while up so high in the air. But he supposed that it was impossible for him to be able to tell without paying special attention to his speed. His wings were still not fully developed, so he could only move as fast as the ordinary angel, which was a little over 160 kilometres per hour. But he was hoping that soon he could have what many angels and demons saw as a second puberty stage. One that gave him larger wings, better healing abilities and unfortunately less emotions. He never paid too much attention to it. After all, there was nothing to worry about. He had Xander with him. He was confident that if he had needed help, the demon would be more than willing to do so.

He was not too terribly surprised when Xander had insisted on flying by himself. Karma wanted the other to know that he was available if he needed assistance, but did not force himself upon the other. He instead shrugged and took a step back. "Don't let me hold you back," Karma says as he watched Xander jump off the building. Or, more like skipped off the building's edge. It was poetic in a way. How the demon with his leather-like wings fall peacefully as if there was not a deep drop that could lead to a very quick death. Karma made sure to keep his eyes on him as he fell, just in case things were to turn south. But it would seem that he didn't need to. Because before he knew it, his boyfriend was flying back up towards the top. His face was blank as he watched him, so it was difficult to know that he was quietly admiring Xander. Never would he had thought that he would adore a demon. The prince of Hell at that. Sure there was a sense of protectiveness that was attractive. The thought that Xander was strong enough to protect him from any harm always gave Karma a sense of comfort. But it was the fact that despite everything, he was still the goofy kid he had met during their third year.

"I'm glad," Karma says in between a long yawn. He tried covering his mouth with the back of his hand, but it was still very evident that he was exhausted. "I'm not sure I would have had the strength to carry you back."

He wanted to give Xander a tour of the city through the air, though something in the back of his mind told him it wasn't a good idea. They would still have to pick up Bella later. Karma knew that his sister would be completely devastated, so he would need all of his energy to be put towards comforting her. Just before he could take off again, he felt his phone vibrating in his back pocket. The angel pulled out the phone and answered it quickly, for it was the number to Bella's school.

"Hello?"

There was a small pause.

"Yes this is he...mhm...yeah um, is she okay?"

Another pause.

"Yes, of course. I'll be there shortly."

Then he hung up the phone. "The police visited the school to question Bella. They uh...They're going to take my grandmother to their station to give her full custody of Bella, but they want me to pick her up and have her with me until everything is filed." Karma gave out a short, silent sigh. "We should probably head back to your house. Is it okay if you um..." his voice trailed off as he adjusted his glasses nervously, "if you came with. I'm not good with emotional support, so it would be nice if..you know...helped support." Asking for help was not a normal thing for Karma. He had been stuck on the idea of doing everything himself for as long as he could remember. But he had promised Xander to be more open towards him, so he was trying to uphold his word. It was something he wasn't used to, but the boy was trying desperately.

Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos

Xander stretched, his wings looking much more graceful folded in and he grinned. "Yeah, lets get home and take that nap. I think after last night we both could use it. Although I can probably still run around and get shit done since I am the kind of person who can run on no sleep, but I also like my sleep." He shrugged his shoulders, joking and having a laugh. It made him think about how different he was compared to the Angel. The Angel needed sleep, otherwise he was grouchy and barely coherent. While Xander on the other hand was possessing a human body who could run on 0 hours of sleep for a good day or two before the body just shutting down in actual exhaustion. "If you're that tired, I can carry you home if you want~" He teased, knowing that the Angel was going to shut that Idea down. But he went quiet when Karma's phone rang,.

He learnt from a young age, specifically from his mum, when the phone rang and the person you were talk to picks it up, you have to be quiet. He reallly didn't like the annoyed or disapointed look he got from his mother when he kept trying to get her attention while she was on the phone.

Xanders eyes widened at the news. Mother of fuck, he forgot to tell the detectives that bella was fine didn't he? He sighed and smiled, comforting and reasurring. "Of course I'll come with you. Bells is like my younger sister too, I want to make sure she's okay as well." He smiled, voice gentle and soft. He was... actually proud of Karma, for asking him to come along to help, since ithe knew that it wa ssomething the Angel struggled with. "Proud of you for dealing with all of this so well." He smiled, taking Karma's hand and placing a gentle, loving kiss to the back of the Angels hand. "Now, come on, lets go home." He smiled. He took off, flying a lot more fluidly than before, seeing as he was using both instinct and what he learnt. He was still slow, but he was able to keep up with Karma in small bursts. His wings had more power than speed, while the Angels wings had more speed than power. It was interesting to see how they worked so against eachother, but also completeing eachother.

Though, he had to admit the thought makes sense. They were two opposites that completed eachother in many ways. Karma prefered ling ranged sighting, he prefered melee. Karma was all Light, he was all dark. Karmas wings were fast while his own was powerful. They were two big opposites, but in a way they completed each other. It caused him to have a smile the entire time, thinking how fate was pushing them together. 'almost like soulmates' his brain thought up, but he shook his head trying to not blush. Nah, it was just an unusually weird circumstances why they didn't kill eachother and fell in love. If Karma was brought up as a proper angel, not being brought up with humans, and if he was never banished, if they met it would probably end in death... Soulmates wouldn't do that, right?

They got home, and he doubted that they would have much time to sit and take a nap, so he tucked in his wings, and grabbing a shirt to tug on. A Basic tanktop, and he grabbed a jacket in case it got cold. He grabbed his keys and waited for his boyfriend to be ready, before getting into the car. He looked to Karma and decided to ask. "Okay so... If Bella ends up being inconsolable, would it be okay to calm her down using magic? I'd rather not, and honestly she's so well behaved and such a good girl I don't think I'll need to but... on the off chance that she really can't calm down, would it be okay to calm her down or at least ease her mind a bit?" He asked. He wanted to know Karma's thoughts on it. He sort of ex-pected the Idea to be shut down, but Karma has been surprising him lately, so he could only guess how the Angel would react.

care_less care_less

Xander was on the nose about how aggravated Karma would get without sleep. The angel did not have much of a filter on him as it was, but working off of no sleep made whatever filter he DID have disappear. It was why he did not speak to many people besides Xander growing up. Especially during their last few years of school, where he barely managed to have three hours of sleep. It made him wonder how he would be once his body grew out of the "sleeping stage". He supposed that he should just enjoy the bit of sleep it he COULD get while he still had time. He began walking towards the building's edge. Just before he could jump off, he heard Xander's offering to carry him. He turned his head around and shot a glare at him. A silent and strong "no" that Karma had a gift of giving. Xander was lucky that he was rather charming, or else Karma would have ignored him altogether and leave him in the city.

His face did soften when Xander had agreed to go with him. Karma figured that he would, knowing that Xander had known Bella almost as long as he had. It would mean a lot to her and himself if Xander was there to support. The angel felt himself become flustered at the feeling of Xander's kiss on the back of his hand. He turned his head away quickly to hide the rise of pink covering his cheeks. "Yeah, whatever," Karma said dismissively.

Once he was sure that Xander was ready to fly out, he leaned himself back and fell off the building's edge. He allowed himself to free fall until he was halfway towards the ground, then began flying back up again. He knew that Xander's wings were not built for speedy flying, so he made sure to go at a moderate pace. He didn't want to lose Xander in the skies (though he seemed to do so naturally), so he kept himself only slightly ahead of Xander. Karma glanced behind to the demon and felt a smile creep onto his face. This was twenty times more fun to fly with someone else. He felt less lonely. The angel even let out a small laugh. God how he hoped he could show him the whole country one day.

'Perhaps that would be a nice first date.'

It had only taken the couple a few more minutes to return than when Karma had flown them off. Xander had familiarized himself much quicker than Karma had expected. And the angel couldn't complain. As patient as he was, he honestly would not have looked forward to carrying Xander all the way back to his home. He was in the body of a young human man, so it was only reasonable if he had weighed as much. The moment Karma's feet had touched the ground again, his wings had folded into his back as well. He walked into the house, grabbed the shirt he had removed just before their earlier departure, and slid it back on as he headed back to the front door. Of course, he did not walk through Xander's home with his shoes on. He was much too polite for that. He made sure to remind himself about sliding his shoes off before he entered the house, then slid them back on once he reached the front door. Although Xander and his parents had reminded him numerous times that it was not necessary, he had still done so anyways. He would hate to carry any dirt into their house for them to clean. When Xander had asked for permission to use his magic, Karma quickly shut the idea down.

"No. It's important for her to be upset," he says sternly as he grabbed his car keys. "As much as I hate seeing her upset, it is crucial for her development to feel pain. I don't want her to push this off just to make us feel better." With that, Karma opened the front door. He held it open long enough for Xander to walk through, then began heading towards his car. "I've been considering telling her the truth about everything. I won't say anything immediately. But if she ever asked, I won't keep anything from her. I think Bella deserves to know as much."

"Yeah, no I completely agree. I just wanted to bring it up just in case." Xander agreed. He probably wouldn't even need to use his abilities in the first place, but he's seen kids be more upset and inconsolable over smaller, insignificant things. Although he will admit Bella was unlike most children her age, being a lot more mature than any girl her age had any right to be, but she was still a child. And children were always unpredictable.But, the Angel said no, so he was just going to have to be a piller of support as best as he knew how. This time for more thanone person. The thought of having to make sure both sibblings were okay made him feel nervous, but he had no choice. His boyfriend needed support and he saw Bella as a little sister, and what kind of older brother wasn't there for his innocent, adorable baby sister?

He also hoped that the Police was still at the school, but he was not going to hesitate to rip into them. What 8 year old had the ability to sneak out, break a window, kill 3 adults, and get back home without getting blood all over her? Who would interrogate an actual child? But, he didn't let his anger or fury show. If anything on the outside, he seemed rather calm and composed a light smile on his face. But the smile never met the eyes, which usually was his only give away of his anger. He also hoped that the Police wasn't there, because that would mean that he could focus on consoling Bella and helping Karma stay calm and give the boy much needed support. While he was absolutely ready to tear into some old guy and his thought process on how they thought the possibility of a child being a murderer, he did know some restraint. He knew how to prioritise after all.

Xander sat in the passenger seat, deciding to ignore the rush if anger and dire to stab the nearest idiot that he came across, and decided to distract himself by watching Karma. Taking a good look at his boyfriends profile. Strong Jaw, kissable lips, beautiful green eyes, fair hair, that slight blush that only he seems to bring out, much to his satisfaction. The more Demonic side of him, the one who told him to forget about everything he was taught about about being a good person, wanted to just start distracting the Angel, before the car even starts. go for the neck, distract and pull the Angel down into sin. But the moments those thoughts rise up to bubble at the surface, the thought of Karma hating him, the thought of bella being upset because they took too long to get to her, the thought of his parents being disapointed in him, the more darker side of him shut up. The Demon he was, Thelvik, wouldn't hesitate to take what he wanted. Thelvik was... he wasn't a horrible demon, if anything he was rather nice compared to other demons. The only one beating him in the area of being a good person was Moraz. But Thelvik was still a Demon, he was still the eldest son of Lucifer. And... while he doesn't remember a lot of before he was banished, one thing stuck with him throughout the 15 years of being in the human body.

Thelvik liked control. He liked control of what he was doing, of those around him even if it was always subtle. He like dcontrolling the battle to always be in his favour. But... Xander... Xander, the human, his thoughts and human-goodness must have stayed, even if his soul was gone. Because even though he liked control, he was able to learn to understand that... everything didn't have to be in his control. He supposed it helped that his parents were amazing people, and that Karma was also a good person, and that he still had control over most thigns in his human life. But he wasn't as... desperate for control as he felt like he used to be.

Oh wow, he just psycho-analysed himself while staring at Karma for the whole drive to the school. Dear brian, why do you do this to yourself? Well, not a whole loss, he got to stare at Karma the whole time, and he felt a lot more centered. or Self aware. Whatever works. The Greedy part of him wanted to stay there, continue looking at Karma. probably snag a kiss or two, or ten. But there as a young girl in that building that he had to help console. He smiled at Karma. "Alright, an Angel, a Demon, and one upset little sister, what can go wrong?" He joked, trying to lighten up what dark atmosphere was probably haning around. He wasn't the only one who liked to get into their own head after all.

care_less care_less

During the beginning of their drive, Karma didn't even notice that Xander had been staring at him. His mind was too busy preparing himself for picking up Bella. As Xander had mentioned before, his sister was not naรฏve. She was rather intelligent and because of that, he knew that she would question him about their familyโ€™s deaths. He had no problem with her curiosity. In fact, he would have been worried if she did not open up and ask him anything. His only concern was answering questions that she didn't need the answer to. As mature as she was, Bella was still a child. To keep her protected, it would be best to keep certain things hidden until she was old enough to understand. Hopefully Xander would be able to step in if there were questions he couldn't lie about.

Speaking of Xander, he was beginning to feel the other's stares stab through his person. What was he looking for? Karma to stop the car and make out with him? Just the thought alone made him snicker. After waiting a few moments to see if Xander would look away, Karma finally spoke up. โ€œPictures last longer,โ€ he said without looking at the other. โ€œIโ€™m surprised you haven't taken one already.โ€

Soon enough, they arrived at Bella's school. Not surprisingly, there were also two cop cars out front. Unlike Xanderโ€™s demonic side, Karma was rather patient with them. As cold as the angel might be, his patience was one of his best qualities. It was why he was so good with children in the first place. It was also why he could handle Xanderโ€™s bad jokes and outgoing personality for so long. When Karma got out of the car, he could tell well enough that Xander was not happy with the policeโ€™s appearance. So he tried to help calm the other down by grabbing his hand. โ€œIt's fine, Xander. They're only doing their job,โ€ Karma tried to reassure him. โ€œThey're probably here just to make sure she went into the proper custody.โ€ He lead the other up towarss the main office, where two officers were standing besides Bella, who was sitting down. Karma released Xanderโ€™s so he could grab Bellaโ€™s. To his surprise, she wasn't crying. Nor did she have a single tear in her eyes. Her eyes were stuck on the ground and empty. Karma took it as her trying to process everything. This wasn't easy, he knew that. The only thing he could do was support her. The young archangel signed the girl out, thanked the police for watching her, then led Bella out of the school.

The walk back to the car was deadly silent. Karma didn't know what to say. He knew exactly how she had felt, for he lost his birth family around the same age. But his experience was much different than Bellaโ€™s, so it was hard for him to compare their experiences. He opened the passenger seat door and helped her inside. He caught a glimpse of her lunchbox to see that it was still full. โ€œDo you want to get something to eat before we see Gran?โ€ he asked gently. But she was not in a gentle mood and huffed at him. โ€œI don't want to go to Granโ€™s.โ€ Karma sighed. โ€œIโ€™m sorry Bella. If I could take you, I woul-โ€

โ€œThen why don't you?โ€ Bella said as he slid into the driverโ€™s seat. Here come the questions. At least this one was something he could answer.

โ€œI can't. I don't have everything I need to support you.โ€
โ€œBut Xander can help you canโ€™t he?โ€
โ€œBella...that's not how this worksโ€ฆโ€
โ€œSo your just going to leave me just like Mum and Dad did?โ€
โ€œMum and Dad didn't leave you on purpose, Bella. They would never want to leave you.โ€
โ€œHow would you know that? They weren't even your real parents!โ€

Karma grew silent. Bella began to tear up now. She didn't want to be mean towards her brother, but she lashed out anyways. โ€œIโ€™m sorryโ€ฆโ€ she sniffled out. Karma glanced over at Xander and bit the inside of his cheek. Her comment hurt him a bit, bit not enough to make him emotional. โ€œIt's okay. Iโ€™ll take you someplace to eat.โ€

The Joke was what snapped him out of his thoughts. He blinked but chuckled none the less. "I'd love to, but don't you hate your picture taken?" He asked. He was sure Karma didn't like his picture being taken. "Besides, you're nice to look at, and I was off in my own head anyway. When I say you're gorgeous, I mean it." He complimented seriously. And he really did! Karma was hot, beautiful, gorgeous, every way to describe pretty and good looking could be attributed to Karma. It wasn't fair on his gay heart when having to simply be Karma's friend. But since they are dating, he just felt lucky to call the beutiful Angel his Boyfriend.

If it wasn't for Karma, he would have got off at the police. But Karma holding his hand was the only thing keeping him calm enough to not snap at the officers. He gave them heary glares though, and if the uncomfortable look from the two police men was anythign to go by, they knew that he wasn't happy. "Yeah, sure. I guess." He muttered, at Karma's atempt to keep him calm. He gripped the hand holding onto his own firmly but gentle, as a both reasureance to him and to Xander. He watched and waiting, taking note that Bella just sitting there, blankly, while Karma signed her out. He crouched down to the floor so he could try and see her face, but she didn't take notice of him. No surprise. He let Karma lead Bella out of the school, taking Bella by the hand in a gentle reminder that she wasn't alone and it wasn't just her and her brother.

They got to the car and they got in, and he waited for someone to talk. Turns out, it was Karma who broke the silence, which only caused Bella to get upset at him. Xander sighed as they stopped fighting, giving a reasuring queeze on Karma's shoulder before getting out the car and moving into the back seat with Bella. Now for his turn.

"Bella, sweetie. Look, I know this sounds like we're abandonding you, but we're not. Karma works part time, and goes to college, I work part time at a bakery. Neither of us are fit to look after a child, not even one as grown up and independant as you. Not even working together. As much as I'd love to take you in, I can barely function by myself. I'm a hopeless case, and that wouldn't be the best environment for you. Not to mention, the Law states that you have to live with biological family. Even though Karma is your adoptive family, because he's only 19 and still in college, it wouldn't be right to put the pressure of looking after a child on his shoulders." Xander explained. He reached over and gently wiped away the tears.

"Karma loves you, and he wants you to be as safe and as happy as possible. but we can only do so much witht he limitations put onto us. Living with your Gran for the time being, until circumstances change, is the best course of action for everyone. And tis not like we wont ever visit you, you can always call us anytime, and its a very quick drive to get to your grans. What, barely a mile away?" He asked Karma. He knew that Karmas grans house wasn't very far, since he's hung out with Karma after he came back from his grans. "We would never abandon you, Bell's. But we can only do our best with what we can do. Hey, maybe in the furture, Karma and I can start living together in out own house, and then you can stay over often. Heck, you can have more sleep overs over my place instead of one in a blue moon." He offered.

"Now, I think we're all hungry. Lets go get mcdonalds." He grinned. He was actually one of the few rare people who actualy disliked going to mcdonalds, but if it meant making Bella a bit more happier, he would go every day if nessissary.

care_less care_less

Karma gave out a short laugh as well. It was true. Getting his picture taken was never something he enjoyed. He was not someone you would consider "photogenic", for nearly every picture he was in, he had always refused to smile. It was as if he had eyes on every part of his body because he somehow always knew when a camera was pointed at him. He was sure that every picture Xander had ever taken of him had the same, deadpan expression. "Perhaps I'd let you take a good one of me," he said with a small grin. Of course, this was something he could never promise. It was humorous to see how upset Xander would get because he could never take a proper picture. He was more or less saying it to pull Xander's leg.

The young angel was more than relieved to hear the other insert himself into the conversation. He was never good with showing sympathy or empathy, so having Xander there to comfort Bella made this situation much easier to manage. It wasn't necessarily that Karma didn't want to comfort her, but more so that it was difficult for him to do so. He wasn't a sociopath. He could easily relate to Bella's situation and wanted to do nothing more but to support her. He only found it difficult to put it into the proper words. Karma was incapable of lying, so he couldn't tell her things like 'Everything will get better', or 'They're in a better place now.' None of that was true. So he always tried to distance himself to avoid blurting out the cold truth instead. Karma felt as if that was the only thing he was good for.

Bella listened to everything Xander had said quietly. Or at least, as quietly as she could. His wiping of her tears triggered more to come out as she made small hiccups from her crying. She didn't wail. She didn't sob. Only hiccuped with the occasional cough. At first, she couldn't say anything to Xander. If she did, she knew that a loud cry would probably slip past her lips by accident. So she only nodded just so Xander knew that she wasn't ignoring him. But by the time Xander had finished speaking, the girl was beginning to calm back down. That also happened to be when Karma finally chimed in again. "If you want me to, I'll try to visit you every night before you go to sleep. I'll still help you with your homework. I'll still be there to talk about your day. And I can still help you get tucked into bed. Does that sound okay?" Bella responded with a quick nod and smiled at the couple. She thanked them quickly, then buckled herself up before they drove off.

The closest McDonald's wasn't too far away. It was a ten minute drive at most, but the ride had felt much shorter. Perhaps it was because the tension in the car had dropped. When they had arrived, Karma ordered Bella a kid's chicken nugget meal, paid, and passed back her meal. As many other children her age, Bella was excited to get her meal. She ate her nuggets and fries happily as she looked out of the window. It seemed that the storm had passed. Or so Karma thought. Out of the blue, Bella had decided to give into her curiosity, and began asking the two questions. "Did the police know how Mum and Dad died?" Karma hesitated for a moment. He knew that hiding everything from his sister was a terrible idea, so he decided to be upfront with her. "They believe someone had murdered them. But they are going to keep watch for you to keep you safe." Bella nodded at his response. She picked up another fry, took a bite, then asked another question. "It happened last night though, didn't it? You were up doing dishes, so you must've saw someone yeah?"

Karma felt his stomach drop. As proud as he was that his sister was intelligent, he wondered why she was so gifted in the ways that she was. He tried avoiding the question at first by telling Bella that she shouldn't need to worry about that, but she responded with a frown. "But I want to know! There's a window in the kitchen, isn't there? You MUST have seen something." Karma remained silent. He had to physically stop himself from answering by putting his hand over his mouth. He didn't do so dramatically. The angel simply made it seem as if he was pondering over something when in reality it was a nervous habit. He glanced over at Xander, hoping that he could jump in, but Bella was quick. She stared at the pair strangely, then gasped. "So you DID see someone! Who was it? Did you tell the police?" Karma's fingers tapped on the driver's wheel anxiously. He could feel his tongue begin to burn, craving to spill every detail of what happened the night before.

"You say that, but I bet you wont even smile. even if you look the most beautiful when you smile." He flirted, giving a teasing wink. The other would never let him take a nice picture, so he would have to force his brain to memorise the times hwen Karma smile, or when he got Karma to look as relaxed or as happy as he sometimes managed to get. They were less rare around him, but it was still hard enough to get the moments, let alone getting a picture.

Xander was honestly relieved that Bella was no longer upset. Bella was a little sister in his eyes, and he supposed it was because of Moraz that he had a fondness for younger siblings. although you'd think his 3 other brothers would have turned him off but he barely remembered them anyway. He decided to keep his focus on Bella, who seemed to cheer up at the mention of McDonalds, and Karma pulled up. He simply ordered a large fies and a coca cola, it was all he could really stomach of the place. It was weird but he didn't want to complaina nd rbign the happy atmosphere down. He was happy to just sit in the backseat with Bella, and he let his guard down. Thatw as until Bella decided to be curious and start asking questions.

Shit. Ah, how to get around this? He smiled at Bella, hoping his smile wasn't strained. "From what I remember the Police telling us, someone broke in by throwing a stone in the backdoor window. I remember hearing a crash, but neither of us was near the window when it happened. I thought someones cat had knocked something over, we have like 5 different cats in the area and people like to leave random fragile things around. Hell, I'm sure your parents left a few glasses outside, and doesn't one of the people who live behind us have a huge-ass vase outside?" He asked, rhetorically. "so we did hear soemthing, but we didn't know what it is, and why would we think someone was breaking into a house? the area is normally very safe, so we both thought it was something to not worry about." Xander explained.

"We did, however, tell the police we heared the crash. I dont' remember the time exactly, I think both of us were exhausted." He explained. "but I think some of the other neighbours heard it as well." He added. He hoped that Bella would let up on the questioning. "Now, let Karma focus on driving us home, what other burning questions do you have?" He asked Bella, making sure that Bella's attention was on him and that the heat was off of Karma. "Karma actually went to bed before me, so even though I was tired, I was still up later." He smiled, before ruffling her hair. "And don't forget to eat your nuggests. You can't eat if you talk." he said in a mock sage-like voice.

After what it felt like forever, Bella asking questions, not 100% fully buying what Xander told her probably, but accepted it anyway, they finally arrived at the Grandmothers house. He tried to be reasuring to Bella, holding her hand and whispering promises to see her as often as possible. He let the siblings part, standing to the side. "Remmeber bella, you have my number, and the home phone number. Call whenever you want, okay?" He reminded Bella, with a gentle smile as he ruffled her hair.

care_less care_less

Karma was extremely grateful that he had Xander there to help him. If he wasn't, the poor angel would have spilled out every detail of the night prior. He would have to do something for him later, for now he owed him two times over. He figured Xander would protest against it. He could already imagine him saying it now.

'You don't owe me anything. I wouldn't be a good boyfriend if I didn't support you.'

Even hearing the fake Xander in his head made him roll his eyes. Regardless, he wanted to pay him back. The real question was: how? As Karma continued to drive, he could feel the burning in his mouth sink deeper. Why was being silent so difficult? He wanted so badly to blurt everything out just to keep the burning at bay. But that would have been selfish. Bella did not need to know the reality of their situation. Not while she was still grieving over her family. Bella seemed to have believed Xander. She was still a child, so everything he had said made sense. She didn't realize that some of his story didn't make sense, like the ability to hear a vase breaking through a closed window, or why they never called the police in the first place. The only she needed now was reassurance.

"Oh, okay. Did it scare both of you? Is that why Karma's not talking?"

As much as he hated to say it, Karma was glad that his Gran's house wasn't too far away. Once they had arrived, Karma unlocked the doors and began heading out. "Go on and say goodbye to Xander," he says as he left the car. Bella frowned, but did as he said. She hugged Xander, gathered her things, and waved goodbye to him. Karma did not take too long. five minutes at most, before returning back to the car. As he waited for Xander to move to the passenger seat up front, he leaned his head against the steering wheel and sighed. God was he tired. "Thank you, Xander," he breathed out. "If that went on any longer, I would have caught my tongue on fire."

The drive back home was fifteen minutes at most. It was unusual for Karma to be this exhausted. Perhaps it was the stress from the previous few days catching up with him, but he was barely able to keep his eyes open. The moment he drove up, he was practically a zombie. Dragging his feet behind him, he opened the front door and instantly landed on the couch. Then, he closed his eyes and quickly drifted into his slumber.

"Thats right. Karma's still processing everything, and he's doing it in his own way. Don't worry, I'll keep an eye on your big brother and make sure he's okay." Xander agreed, thankful that Bella took what he said and gave her a strong, firm, comforting big brother hug that wasn't crushing. He made the noise you make as though as you squeesing with all your might, and let Bella run out of the car, making his way to the front and waiting for Karma to come back. He wasn't long, he could only assume how much stress it was taking on Karma to not lie, but also trying to communicate. He smiled as Karma got back, and practically melted. Oh how he wanted to just hug his boyfriend right there and then, but he refrained and simply taking his boyfriends hand.

"I could tell, you looked like you were struggling. Keeping an 8 year olds attention is harder than one would think." Xander laughed. "You look ready to pass out. Lets go home and get that nap yeah?" He asked, and like that the Drive home was away. Xander filled the silence, talking about whatever came into mind, although it often came back to Karma and how he either loved Karma or thought Karma was super pretty. He laughed to himself. "Seems I got you on my mind~" He teased.

They got home and even he could see how exhausted Karma looked. Xander took the role of closing and locking the door, cleaning up, and smiled when he saw Karma spread out on the sofa and just sleeping. He sighed, a smile on his face and affection in his eyes. He took Karmas top off, making sure that Karma's wings came out. He knew that having them in hurt the Angel, or it was at least uncomfortable. although he wasn't sure on how to get the wings out, so hegently lifted Karma so that the Angel was sleeping on top of him, in case the wings decided to come out. He looked at the back as Karma slept, idly massaging his boyfriends head and running his hands through the hair.

The back had two very noticiable scars, obviously where the wings went in and out. He didn't know why they dudn't just turn invisible or incorpreal. Having solid wings going through a humans skin to the point of permanant scarring... Why did Angels have to make it hard on themselves? He felt... pity for them. Although mostly for Karma, but for any other Angel who has to go through this sort of thing. It made him only dislike the actual Angels themselves, because why would the All Loving God make his own creations untainted by sin go through unimaginable pain? Made him angry on Karma's behalf, and made him want to protect the Angel, even if the Angel would only reject his protections.

The Idea of making Karma fall, Moraz's text flashing accross his mind but he shook it off. He wouldn't force Karma to fall, nor would he tempt the Angel. He pressed a kiss to the top of the Angels head, as he ran a hand through the hair and slowly inched down the back, going down the spine. Hoping that some kind of stimulation would bring the wings out, so that Karma wouldn't be uncomfortable with them in. His brain trailed right back to watching Karma's face, peaceful and calm. It was as beautiful as Karma's happy or joyful expressions, but now not as rare because he got to see this face whenever now. As long as the Angel was in bed and asleep before him of course. Still beautiful however.

He smile dwhen the wings finally eased out of the Angels back, not as violent btu that was probably because of how relaxed the sleeping Karma was, and that there was no barrier in the way of them getting out. He smiled, relaxing into the sofa, a hand resting on the nape of Karmas neck and his other linking with Karmas free hand. Calm and peaceful, he closed his eyes as well, slowly falling into a light sleep.

care_less care_less

Karma was much too tired to resist Xander's moving or petting of his hair. It was rather comforting. A feeling rather familiar, almost nostalgic. Did his mother do this when he was young? He pondered the question for a moment, then smiled softly. 'No,' he reminded himself. 'My sister must've before I went to sleep.' The memories of his childhood filled his tired head. Memories before he had to worry about being Heaven's weapon or the stress of being an adult. His life wasn't perfect back then. His parents still neglected him. His older brother still teased him. But everything felt less intense. He had his sister there to protect him, make him feel loved, nurtured him. Now that he thought about it, perhaps that's why he was so attracted to Xander. He reminded him of what a person should be like. It reminded him of the first good traits he's every seen in anyone.

He opened his left eye to look up at Xander. He could tell that he was trying to get his wings to come out, especially by how much he was touching his scars. He allowed the feathered wings to unfold out before closing his eye again. He had to admit, stretching out his wings had felt a whole lot better. Now he was fully comfortable to fall completely asleep again.

The next few nights were difficult to get a good night's rest. It wasn't abnormal, especially for someone who was grieving. He was having trouble distinguishing reality to fantasy. Many days he would wake up and feel as if his family's deaths were all just a bad dream. So he would begin heading back over to his home as it nothing had happened, until Xander would stop him and explain their situation. During the night, he would often have nightmares of others around him dying. Primarily Xander and Bella. When he would wake up in the middle of the night, his instinct was to look over Xander. Often times he would check his pulse and breathing, while others he would shake him to make sure he was alive. He was like this for a good week or so before his paranoia calmed down. It was perfect timing, for the couple were preparing themselves to head to Ireland for a few days. His sister (as much as he did not want to see her) was an excellent healer, so the two had agreed to seek her help in returning all of Xander's lost memories.

It was an easy trip. They traveled via ferry, so it was simple and rather plain. It was much better than the two physically flying over to a seperate country. The trip over was about nine hours long, which gave the two more than enough time to chat, annoy, and flirt with each other. More so Xander doing it to Karma. By the time the two rented a car and drove over to a hotel, it was nearly nine at night. Karma was tired of course, but he was determined to get Xander the support he needed. "Her shop only opens at night," Karma says as the two arrived to her store. "It should be open for a while." Her store was a spot mainly for demons, witches, and other dark creatures who needed supplies that no other place would have. Some of her store sold common items, such as herbs or simple spells. But the most costly ones were the most popular. Dragon's tongue, vampire teeth, human souls. Anything that one could imagine, his sister had carried.

Karma parked their car in front of the shop. When he got out of the vehicle, he waited for Xander to exit as well before joining his side. He looked the other over. He was trying to hide it, but he was nervous. He was conditioned to hate demons, especially the son of Satan. He has heard horror stories of him, and was afraid the person Karma loved would disappear the moment his memories would return. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

The next week was... something, to say the least. There wasn't a word to really describe it. Xander knew the other would slowly spiral but he didn't expect it to be this bad and because of that he was slightly worried. He had called his parents hoping for some advice and both parents reminded him of the trip they wanted to take, and that it might do Karma good, and that for now just make sure Karma knows he's supported and loved. And he did. He made sure that Karma was okay after waking up, sometimes waking up when Karma has a nightmare. HE also made sure to remind Karma, gently and softly, about what happened, because he started to repress everything. It was understandable, but worrying. He did get better by the end of the week, he seemed to have less nightmares and forgot less. Xander belived he was accepting their current situation.

Then the trip.

Karma suggested they fly, via their wings or by plane, but Xander remembered that Ireland was surprisingly close, and that there were ferrys you could take. They wenr to the closest place that had a ferry service, which didn't let them take the car, so when they reached Ireland they had to rent one. Thankfully the ferry service allowed you to keep Cars in their car-holind place so you can go back and get it. The trip itself was fun, Xander made sure to make Karma forget about everything what was troubling him, even if it was for a moment. Through joking, doing silly games together, to flirting abashedly and unashamed at Karma, and even make outs. He wanted to make sure Karma had an enjoyable time. He even learned some things about what Karma likes, but thats all his personal secrets he'll take the the grave.

It was night when they ireland, but the people who they rented a car from didn't seem to mind, if anything they were understanding and probably quite used to it. It was night and after being on the sea all day, Xander would love nothing me than to get used to land again. the boat was very steady, don't get him wrong, but he wasn't used to it and while he wasn't sea sick, it made him apreciate solid ground just a little bit more. Karma wanted to go to his sisters shop asap, because it opened at night and its the reason they came here for. He agreed, even though he mentioned they could do it the next night .

The shop was interesting, it had many things someone might think was fake or something out of a fantasy. Afterall, while he knew dragons, vampires, sirens, mermaids, they all existed he never expected to see such proof of them. At Karmas question he could feel the nerves rolling off of Karma. This was his fallen sister and Xander might not be entirely Xander when he got his memories back, for memories make a person. He smiled, taking Karma's hand in his own. "Karma, I'm sure. You know more than anyone how i dislike not knowing, and having gaps in a memory that you're detatched to at best is an annoying feelign I'd rather get rid of. But I promise you this, Karma. My love for you wont Change. Thelvik is dead by all accounts, I'll just have his memories." He promised, giving Karma a sweet kiss, moving his hand to cup Karma's face. "Need to learn to trust me more, honey." He jokingly teased.

another small pick, and he let go, taking Karma's hand in his own, he pushed the door open to the shop. Now... Time for the moment of truth.

care_less care_less

There was probably still some concern lingering in the back of his mind, but it faded away for the time being. Xander had a talent for making his worries disappear, even if it was momentarily. Although he knew that he was joking, the demon was right. He did need to trust him a bit more. He had a habit of overthinking situations, so it was only stressing himself out more by worrying over Xander. He could be a demon, but he was still Xander. He needed to trust that he could make good decisions on his own. Karma gently kissed the other back when he was pecked and smiled weakly at him. "You're right. I was just making sure," he says. Then, he walked up to the shop's glass doors. The angel opened them swiftly, held it for Xander, then headed inside.

The smell of freshly cut herbs filled the air. More specifically, the scent of lavender, which could easily calm anyone's nerves. There were only two other customers in the store, both of which recognized Karma's presence immediately. To them, Xander entering was a norm. Many demons entered places like these to get supplies that they were too rushed to get themselves. A holy angel however, was a rarity. Karma ignored their nervous glances his way as he moved to the front of the store. The check out counter was empty, so the angel assumed that his sister must have been in the back. Most people would have waited patiently for the owner to come to the floor, rather than interrupt them in their office in case they were busy. But Karma did not have that sense of politeness. Instead, he moved around the counter and moved towards the back. There, he found his sister's office and opened the door.

There sat a girl leaning over what appeared to be a chemistry set. Her shining black hair was pulled back into a ponytail, however a few loose strands fell over her face. She was concentrating hard on her eye dropper and the glass tube filled with a dark red liquid. Because her back was to Xander and Karma, one would assume that she did not see them enter. But she began speaking as if they had been there for hours. "Did you know that some demon blood types can withstand holy water?" A single, clear drop fell into the tube. It's reaction was small, only creating a bit of steam as if she was cooking the liquid. "It makes you wonder if you could purify a demon without kill it." She placed the eye dropper onto the wooden table carefully before writing something into her notebook besides her. "Why would you need to purify a demon?" Karma asked as his eyes scanned the room. The girl shrugged as she began removing her gloves. "Because if you can purify a demon, you can purify anything. I would just like to fill my curiosity."

The girl finally turned around as she removed her safety goggles. A line present on her forehead as an indicator that she was doing her experiment for a while now. She had many facial similarities as Karma. The same eyebrows, the same nose, the same lips. Her resting face was the same, cold and unmoving. Her eyes however were very different. Unlike Karma's pale and hard green ones, her's were dark brown and warm. It was a misleading trait that made others believe her to be kind and caring. She smiled as she looked her little brother over, but Karma did not do the same. "You've grown," she says before turning her eyes to Xander. "And you've brought a demon friend! I didn't know you made friends with demons."

"I'm not here to catch-up," Karma said harshly. It was obvious with their tension that there was some unsolved manners between them. More so from Karma towards his sister than the other way around. It did not seem to faze the fallen angel a bit. In fact, she only laughed as she began cleaning up her set. "You've came out all this way to be harsh. That's no way to treat the person who's going to help you," she teased, which made Karma roll his eyes. She turned herself back around to properly meet Xander and looked him over. "Ah, isn't this interesting! The mighty son of Satan stuck in a human body. I have soo many questions for you." She blinked before backing herself up. "I'm sorry, I'm getting ahead of myself. You go by Xander, short for Alexander right? I'm Rosemary. I'm sure Karma told you nothing but good things about me," she joked, but Karma did not find it funny.

"When would you be able to start?" Karma asked, which made Rosemary giggle. "Slow down Karamatt. I haven't seen you for twelve years and you're already so quick to leave. You both must be tired. I'm surprised you even came in so early." Rosemary adjusted her white summer dress to keept it from getting too wrinkled, then walked over to her desk. "It's not good to keep your friend up so late. Why don't you rest up and come back. How am I supposed to work on a tired subject?"

The smell of the shop was interesting, herbs, dirt, smell of the rainforest and that hint of Lavender. It worked surprrisingly well together. He could tell that the other patrons of the shop was put off by them, or more specifically Karma, so he made sure that their hands were properly linked. He wanted to show off his amazing boyfriend, but it seems Karma had better Ideas. He mutely expressed his concern for just walking intot eh back of the shop, but followed Karma dutifully. It seemed the Angel knew what he was doing. He watched silently as Karma simply walked into the office with no announcement or anything. Perhaps this was a bad Idea, Karma just seemed a bit too agitated to be here, and Xander worried if Karma would react badly to anything.

"There are different Demon blood types?" He asked confused. "You see, this is why I want my memories back that way you don't have to re-explain everything I should already know." Xander sighed, looking more amused at the fact that he was, once again, left out of the loop. When Karma's sister turned around he noticed imidiatly that sge was very pretty, Black hair, honey brown eyes, and all the features he could find on Karma's face. Pretty, but he had no interest in her, on account of being loyal to Karma as well as his sexuality. at the comment of 'friends' Xander laughed almost awkwardly, wondering if coming out would be a good or bad thing. She seemed kind enough and really the only awkwardness was from Karma, which was to be expected of course. He stood closer to Karma, taking the Angels hand in a silent way of encouragement, that he was here.

He was rather shocked when she already knew who was was, even his current name. He smiled, amused at the small joke. "Yes, I am the great Alexander 'Xander' Chase. Mighty first son of an asshole and a wonderful mother." He smiled cheekily. Hey, he was kicked out of hell, and left to die, why should be be curtious to Lucifer of all beings? The only ones he respected was his mtoher and youngest brother after all. "Well its a pleasure to meet you Rosemary." he smiled, although Karma seemed ready to start and get this over with. Rosemary told him to calm and and Xander squeesed Kamras hand in a way to help and he smiled at the concern.

"Oh no, I'm fine. The Ferry ride was tiring, but I'm a night owl. Besides, we're here now anyway." He smiled, knwoign that Karma wanted to get this done but he was also somehwat curious. "Besides, I'm curious what the proceedure is, like, what exactly do you do to bring back memories? I'd be a bit too curious and I doub't I'd get much sleep trying to think of all the different ways." He laughed awkwardly. "If you want me to, I can go take a nap while you and Karma talk. I have the feeling that there is quite a bit of history between you two, and the pair of you should probably talk it out. Afterall, communication is key, Karma should know that by now." Xander grinned at his boyfriend.

He had to admit while he was slightly tired, he was also hella curious. Inquizitive by nature, theories and questions would probably keep him up now that its settled in that its actually happening. Besides, it was like ripping a bandaid off, right? better to get it done now rather than wait and hesitate. And if Rosemary had something for him to take a nap on, preferably with Karma but he knew that the siblings had to talk even if one didn't want to, then he could take the time to re-energise.

care_less care_less

Rosemary was more than excited about the other's curiosity. Perhaps she'll have someone to ramble to for a day or two. "Of course! It's what gives a demon it's power," she says in response to Xander's question. "That's what makes demons so fascinating. They are born with power. Angels differ, for their power is full reliant on Heaven. Their devotion to God makes their power, while demons don't have to devote anything. It makes you wonder why someone would want to work so hard for a God that is afraid of giving you free will." During her last few words, Rosemary's gaze moved towards Karma. She only wanted to see how irritated he was, which only made her giggle. "I'm TEASING Karma. You can have fun with your God and serving Heaven."

When Xander introduced himself, Rosemary was pleasantly surprised. It was always nice to meet a demon who wasn't a total asshole. "It's a pleasure meeting you too." Seeing how sweet Xander seemed to be, she couldn't help but wonder what he was doing with Karma. She wasn't blind or oblivious. She could tell by their hand holding and occasional caring glances that the two had been a couple. The fallen angel tried not to think too much of it. She was happy for Karma. As much as he hated her, she wanted him to live a good life. And a person like Xander might be able to get him there. "I think we'll get along well-"

"We won't be around long enough for you to do so," Karma cut her off. He did not like the idea of his sister being around Xander too long. This was the same person that slaughtered his family and left him alone in Heaven. So when Xander had suggested that the two should talk things over, Karma rolled his eyes. "Oh I'm more than happy to," Rosemary says with a smile. "No," Karma shot back. "There's nothing to talk about."

Rosemary's smile turned sickly sweet before slowly dropping. She rolled her eyes, then shoed the angel out. "Then go get the materials. You know what you need to get." Karma turned away happily and moved back to the front of the store. Leaving Xander alone with Rosemary. "He's so irritable, isn't he?" With a sigh, she walked over towards the cupboards behind her desk. "You asked about the whole process, right? It's rather simple, really," she began as she motioned Xander to sit as she sat on the edge of her desk. "I'm a healer, so I can heal any part of the body, mind or spirit. Your human body's perfectly fine. And besides a few hiccups, your mind is healthy as well. What I'll be fixing is your spirit. Demons have very powerful souls, which allows them to possess other bodies with souls already inside. But when they leave Hell, they become temporarily weakened. I suppose you were removed from Hell with force, whether that was your doing or Lucifer's is questionable. But since you were already weak, you were most likely barely on the edge of survival. So some things became broken once you entered your current body. Including memories of who you were.

"Luckily, it's all fixable. Karma's getting the materials for you to take a sleeping potion. It'll speed up the process and keep you from feeling any pain while I heal you. For you, it'll feel like a lifetime. For Karma and I, it will omly take a few hours."

Xander listenened to the explanation and it explained why Demons were determined to eat souls, that was probablyhow they got power after all. He also unconciously nodded to the slight towards God, seeing how he thought the same. God refused to give free will and the Angels were emotionless and apathetic. Heaven sounded like a hell. "Then you have every Angel who are borderline programmed to not have empathy, and then they decided to make an Angel with emotions and expected that to go right." He spoke up bluntly. "I have my own thoughts on Heaven, and they're not exactly good, and I'd rather not caught too much of a fight." He added, realising that he probably spoke his mind a bit too much.

He couldn't help but smile awkwardly when Karma decided that they wouldn't be there long enough to get along. "Karma. Karma, love." He said, getting Karma's attention. "This woman is going to be messing with my mind, or more specifically my memories, I think we should at least be courteous." He suggested. It was kind of saddening that Kamra refused to do anything to maybe make up with his sister. A traitorous thought to pull him down from heaven, and he tried to push the thought away. Ne, he promised he wouldn't try. "At least try and be civil, not... oh whats the word... uh, edgy, I suppose." He smiled at the shitty joke. He was pretty sure that 'being edgy' was an online joke at this point.

He let Karma leave, unable to help himself as his eyes traveled down before Karma had left his line of sight. Hate seeing his leave, but love watching him go. He turned to Rosemary with an awkward smile. "Ah, Irritable might have been the better word, yes." He chuckled. "Uh, do you mind if I have my wings out? I've been trying to get the human vessel to merge with me and mother said this was the best way to do so. Theres a bunch of stuff I don't get, stuff I should know but don't, which is why I want my memories back." He explained, already bringing his horns and tail out. He willingly sat on the desk, his tail twiting ever so slightly out of interest. It was a lot more expressive than he could ever be. He listened to Rosemary explain how she was going to heal him, nodding along every so often and looking interested.

"I see! Well, from my understanding I had helped something. I think it was a bird? I had saved it, and father found out. He didn't think it was right for the eldest son of his legacy of being 'ruthless' to save something. We had an Argument, which really pissed him off because who would talk back to Lucifer himself? But I've always pushed back when I was shoved, so I'm not oto terribly surprised I was forcefully ejected out of Hell. The fact that I found a Soulless-human body that wasn't dead was a miracle. I've always wondered where the real human Xander ended up." He hummed in thought. "So yes, Forcefully thrown out. Although I'm curious, what do you mean a few hiccups in my mind? and a Life time... I'll just be going through the 900+ years of old memories, thats what you mean right? Would I be reliving them? Would I be aware that I was technically dreaming?" He asked, a worrying hinting in his tone.

if he relived his memories, that was 900 or more years worth of memories. Compared that to the 15 years on earth, his old memories might just Dwarf them, and then Xander might not be Xander anymore, just Thelvik posing as Xander. Thats scared him, because technically that would mean that... he would no longer exist. His current person, his current personality, thoughts, actions... what makes him... him, would just vanish. He sighed, his tail betraying him and his Anxiety. On the bright side of everything, he'd learn how to fly and he's remember all of what he was taught and maybe, for once, he wouldn't be so behind in understanding something.

care_less care_less

Xander's words only helped him at ease slightly. He was stuck on the same feelings he's had for over a decade, so it was rather difficult for him to break it. Especially if the angel wasn't looking for closure. The moment Xander tried to make a joke, Karma moved his hand away. In his eyes, the other was leaning towards Rosemary's side. It was an unreasonable thought, but his fustration caused his logic to be fogged up and hidden. "I am civil," he says shortly before making his leave. It made Rosemary laugh a bit more.

"It's okay," she hummed in response to Xander's attempts to calm Karma down. "We can't force him to be reasonable. He's still young and easily manipulatable. I'm sure he's confused from the position Heaven put him in." She turned around to look at Xander again. "Have you met his father, Michael? An absolute prick I swear! I bet he breathes down Karma's back these past few years. We just have to wait for him to think for himself, or we'll just accidentally push him away."

At the request to let his wings out, Rosemary nodded and waved her hand. "Of course. You don't have to ask me," she insisted. Her eyes caught a glimpse of the other's wings and smiled. She absolutely loved demon wings. More specifically angel and demon hybrid wings. Of course, she didn't want to scare Xander off by her small obsession, and kept her comments to herself. She did however laugh again at Xander's concerns over reliving his memories. "Don't worry, it'll all be very easy. To you, you'll be living out each day that you were alive from when you're brain was able to process thoughts and memories. That's typically around 18 months I believe. Every year for you is a minute for us, so it will take us a little more than half a day for you to wake up. When you do, you'll be just as you were 19 years ago. It will most likely take you a day or so before you catch up to your human memories. Don't be worried about losing the person you are now. You're getting your memories back. Nothing more."

When Rosemary was questioned about his "hiccups", she grinned. "Ah, everyone has mental hiccups. I was complementing you. For a demon, you're not mentally handicapped. That's a good thing." Karma returned to the room with a dark blue liquid held in a glass cup. He handed it to Xander, then looked at Rosemary. "What does he need to do?"

"Just drink the potion and lay down. He'll be asleep in a few seconds once he's done."

Karma nodded and cleared the floor. It wasn't comfortable necessarily, but it would do the job. "Be careful, yeah?" he says to Xander as he helped him lay down. "I'll be here when you wake up."

"You're not wrong, and that worries me. He's... so mature and inteligent, but hasn't been able to emotionally grow, which is why he's easily manipulated. It makes me mad with that he's had to go through, but hey, I'm here to protect him at least." He smiled and he couldn't contain the Growl when she mentioned Micheal. "That Bastard. First of, He rips through the Wards I put on my home, didn't appologise for making the house vulnerable to attacks, and leaves after 5 minutes, forcing me to re-make the wards from scratch. Thats not easy, not is it fun.

And whats worse? Its what he's done to Karma. I'm not sure how much you know, but he's the reason why Karma is still getting over the fact that his adoptive family barr his sister is now dead. He's still processing everything, and wouldn't believe it wasn't just a nightmare. I think he's still processing, and thats understandable, but the fact still stands that this is because of Micheal. Like, we tell the fucker 'oh hey, yh, we found demons by the way' and he just goes 'dont' attack unless you're told to' like? I'm sorry but there is a human 8 year old in danger of being corrupted, the hell were we supposed to do stand back and watch? Oh I bet thats what he wanted Karma to do, but he seems to have forgotten that Karma is an Angel with Human Emotions. He genuinely loves his little sister, and putting her in Danger was just not going to fly. Not when we figured that out." He ranted, tail flicking angrily. His eyes, that he normall keeps normal, turned demonic, black covering the white. He was still angry at that whole situation, but he took a calming breath to control his anger.

No need to snap at the Witch after all. He eventually managed to calm himself. "That was over a week ago, Karma has only just processed that his adoptive family barr his younger sister, is now dead. It's been a nightmare." He sighed, trying to control and regulate his anger. There was no need to get angry now. Besides, he felt fairly certain that he could probably take on Michel in a fight that wasn't an honourable duel. At least go toe to toe. Not right now, no he needed his understanding of magic and his previous lifes knowledge. He knew he could stand a chance, but it was how.

He let his wings out, and they shook as they reajusted to being out. "I heard that Fallen Angels can touch wings. Can you? Wanna try? If you're willing of course." He offered his wing to the Witch, a more gentle smile compared to his seething inner anger from before. Turns out he wasn't fully over the situation but he doubted anyone could blame him. He listened to her explaina nd he nodded. Ah, so it would be reliving everything and then waking up and he would have to remember everything that happend int he past 15 years. Thats going to suck. but he did relax at her reassurance that he wouldn't lose who he was.

He wa sconfused about what the 'mental handicaps' were exactly, but he never got to ask when Karma got back. He felt a lot more at ease with Karma there, and smiled at his boyfriend. He took the drink and looked at it with interest. Pretty. He hummed in thought, before realising that he just had to drink it and go to sleep. Fun. Oh and sleeping on the floor was going to be interesting. He sat on the floor, giving Karma a small cheeky peck on the lips as he brought in his wings. A lot more easier to sleep with them in is he was sleeping on his back. He downed the drink, and noted that it tasted of rain and peppermint. And Tap water, weirdly enough. But it went down like a normal drink, although a little bit more thicker than what he was used to. He closed his eyes and was out like that.

Being both the Driver and the passenger of your own car was a weird experience he hoped to never have to experience ever again. He was doing stuff, he following along, he was thinking, but at the same time, he was there understanding that this isn't happening now. They happened years ago.

Turns out, he was a prodigy. His brothers were as normal you could get for a Demon, if entitled. They had enough power to be seen as powerful, so they never focused on honing skills. They were given respect as princes, but never earned anyones respect. Least of all Moraz, who no one liked due to how nice and different he was.

Thelvik on the other hand, was a lot like his mother, with the power of his Father. Looked like a mix between the two as well. He was smart, learning everything as soon as it was taught, mastering skills and magic as soon as he knew how to cast. He took lessons from his Mother, Learning how to weild every kind of weapon at least on her ideal basic standard. He had a great memory as well, able to recognise a face, a name, a magical signature, with centuries of time inbetween. He was able to recall things from when he was still a child, and often used that gift to annoy his brothers.

So It was a shock to everyone when Thelvik, the prodigy price, the best candidate to rule in Lucifers stead when the time came, the one who commanded respect without uttering a word, was forced to be seen as a traitor. Everyone believed he was the one who saved the small bird who had manged to find its way into hell, And while that would have been a stain on his previously clean record, it was nothing compared to the argument that ensues afterward.

Thelvik was the only one to actually speak up, and dared to speak against his own Father. The Comment that got him thrown out was comparing Lucifer to the Angels that still flew around heaven/

"You would have thought falling form Grace, and marrying the Devil you love would mean that you could show some love to your own family. but it seems you're still just as emotionless as the Flying assholes who still parade around in heaven."

Needless to say, he was forcefully ejected from Hell, the force ripping him from his corpreal body, leaving him with only a fraction of what he was. Finding a human host with no soul was the only thing that kept him from fading from existance.

Thelvik woke up with a start. Or was... Or was he Xander? Fuck, where was he? Everything was still coming to him, and it was impossible for him to move his fingers let alone his head. He had ot keep his eyes closed, as he tried to focus on the memories that were passing through his brain, almost like a camera roll. Showing him snippets of everything, important memories, important people.

Karma.

Karma was a name that popped up a lot, and he stuggled to place the name to a face. The memories were blurry, mostly because they were seen through human eyes, recorded on a human brain. A Downgrade compared to his true form, but he knew Karma was important. Very important.

He tastes salt, mint and iron, and his memory fliters to him drinking a concoction, kissing someone, someone beautiful, and falling asleep. Ah, so the Iron was the minerals fromt he tap-water taste then. Wait! He kissed someone! That person... That was Karma. He finally managed to force himself to sit up, his wings gracefully sliding out of his back.

"Does that potion supposed to feel like you got hit by a truck?" He asked, confused. He sounded like Xander, but the roughness in his voice showed otherwise. "Fuck my head hurts." He complained, wordlessly using the magical numbing spell to help ease it. "Why are humans brains so small, they can only take in so much information. Forcing the human brain to use more than its normal amount here, that shit hurts." He grouched, running a hand through his hair. He finally opened his eyes to see the Angel and the fallen Angel. That... was fine.

"Sup?" He greeted, sheepishly.

care_less care_less

Rosemary had listened to Xander carefully as he vented about the events of the last month or so. As terrible as it was, none of it was surprising. She knew very little of Karma's human family. Only that it was a stand-in place for their own. It was all very ironic. How Karma had eliminated his family just to leave the youngest alive, just as she did. It made her wonder if there was something bigger at play. "Would you like to hear something?" she asked as she crossed her leg over the other. Her body leaning slightly towards Xander, as if telling him a secret. "Karma wasn't originally supposed to be Heaven's weapon. I don't know if Karma told you this, but we have an older brother. He was a good seven years older than I was, and was the original weapon. I'm actually positive that Michael never intended on having a child to begin with. When Karma was born, I was eleven ongoing twelve. Michael had suggested to kill him off, but my mother insisted. So when he grew older, he tried making him fall to keep his legacy of Heaven's protector clean. When I was just about to turn eighteen, Heaven had chosen our brother to be the weapon. It was a day before the whole choosing ceremony would commence when I heard Michael speak to my mother about sending Karma off. He was planning to either force him to fall, and be sent to Earth.

"To anyone else, that doesn't sound too bad. But for an angel, falling at such a young age was a death sentence. Majority of young angels die within the first few second from how little their bodies can take. The few that do happen to survive get preyed on by demons. They could eat them, sell them off, or do whatever terrible things come to mind. I was surprised to even hear Michael suggest such a thing, and even more so when my mother agreed. So, I took matter into my own hands." Rosemary stopped for a moment to go over the memory. "I honestly did not expect Heaven to choose Karma as their next weapon after I killed my brother. It was a plus. Because guess what Heaven's weapons can't do," her lips twisted into a grin, "they can never fall."

"From the sounds of it, Michael might be trying to push Karma into trusting him rather than making him fall. Who knows? Perhaps he's influencing Karma to cut off anyone who might test their relationship. I only suggest that you remain weary of him. As annoyinh as he is, we are speaking of the archangel Michael. Your father's older brother. It'd be best to observe him from a distance until you can find a way to strike him down."

Waiting for nearly sixteen hours for Xander yo wake up was no easy task. More so for Rosemary than for Karma. She had been healing his soul nonstop, so she was growing fatigued and drained as each hour went by. At first, Karma tried to ignore her presence. Whenever the two made eye contact, the angel would roll his eyes and look away. After a good four hours or so, Karma finally broke the silence. "Should I close your store for you soon?" he offered, which made his sister shocked. "Please. That'd be nice of you." So, Karma did so and locked up the front doors. He made sure the shelves were organized, then made his way back. He was still pretty exhausted from his trip over, and Rosemary could tell. "You can sleep, Karma. We won't go anywhere," she says, referring to both the sleeping Xander and herself. Karma yawned as he sat himself in the corner of the office.

She smiled as she looked back down at the demon. Her hands were floating above Xander's chest. A soft, lavender purple glow emitted from her hands and into the male's chest. "I won't let anything happen to you two. Don't worry." That made Karma give out a short snort. "Yeah, I've heard that one before." A silence fell between them for a moment.

"You know I only killed them to protect you."
"There was no reason to murder them before crucifying them."

Rosemary stopped for a moment. She then let out a sigh as she shook her head. "You're right," she admitted. "What I did was unnecessary and cruel. I thought by eliminating them, I would be able to help you live a comfortable life. I was wrong, and I'm sorry for leaving you by your lonesome."

Karma stopped. All these years, and he was surprised by his reaction. He thought that finally getting an apology, he would use it to cut her out of his life cleanly. But who was he kidding? He felt an instant pressure remove from his chest. He had recieved the closure he was looking for. He nodded to Rosemary's apology, then murmured a quick 'I forgive you' before falling asleep. God did that feel tremendous.

Xander's awakening had disrupted the angel's sleep, and shot him a worried glance. Though it was the same voice, Karma could tell immediately that he was not quite Xander. But in fact, the prince of Hell. "Do you remember who I am?" Karma asked quickly.

Xander listened willingly, soaking in all the information as best as he could. He didn't know any of this, becaue Kamra refused to say anything about his past. Which was fine, he wasn't going to pry, but having extra understanding wouldn't hurt. Micheal wanted to kill his own son, or have him fall which was a death sentence. And now Micheal was trying to keep Karma's trust. Xander wanted to find and Kill Micheal right then and now, but he new that he couldnt' do anything right now. He nodded despite his desire to find and main the ArchAngel. "I wouldn't be surprised if Micheal tries to pop in or something. But I'm glad that he wont fall because I'm a dumbass and got him into trouble." He chuckled, relieved.

Xander looked at what was obviously an Angel. Young as well. Beautiful. He opened his mouth only for a surprise yawn to force him to not speak for a moment, and he automatically moved to cover his mouth. Human reflex was interesting. He looked back to the Angel and nodded. "Pretty sure your Karma. Unless I kissed someone else with light hair and green eyes. I... Everything is very fragmented, human memories are only so good. I remember things, and everything is slowly coming back to me." He explained and gave a wry smile. He didn't look fully present to the conversation, seemingly forgetting that he was near others.

Xander sat back on his hands, looking to contemplate something before groaning loudly. "The Old Man Sucks!" He called out, letting himself fall back. "Mother fucker has a complex swear to hell. Oh no, I saved a soul! I tried to have a converation with you, the 3 realms forbid I try to talk to my own fucking Father." He complained. "I didn't even save the damn bird as well, so I got punished for nothing." He growled, before sitting back up. "Don't regret it, but still pisses me off." he grumbled before realising that he was with other and sighed.

"Sorry, everything is still fresh in my mind right about now. I'm just pissed at father. Guess he's still an Angel no matter how far he's fallen. Angels don't have emotions, don't have compassion, because they would risk falling if they gave so much as an inkling of love to what they're suppose to protect." He said as though he was reading off a book. "Man it must suck to be an Angel." He rambled, seemingly forgetting that there were two others in the room. It was if he was just ranted to the air, which he was in a way. "Ugh I'm tired." He complained to no one in particular.

His stomach then growled and he sighed. "Ah yes, Humans need constant food otherwise they die. How tedious. How did I survive being in this body for 15 years? Knowing me I probably forgot to eat." he hummed, flashes of being at a table with his human parents, and Kerma dragging him over to make him something to eat. Oh that made sense.

care_less care_less

Karma was relieved to hear that Xander still had part of his current memories. It seemed that he still had a lot of catching up to do, which was perfectly okay. Being patient was his speciality. He wouldn't mind re-explaining certain things to help Xander get up to speed. But at the moment, both him and his sister were rather exhausted. And seeing that Xander's body was tired as well (despite sleeping for more than half of the day), it would be best for them to rest. Karma helped the demon stand up as he turned to his sister. She seemed to have the same idea, as she already began fixing up her office again. "You two should settle down for the day. Return tomorrow night so I can check up on him. I'd hate for any problems to arise."

Karma nodded as he grabbed Xander's hand. It was usually a gesture that Xander would initiate first, but the angel decided to switch things up. He lead the other out as he tried not to listen to his ramblings. Perhaps he had forgotten that his boyfriend was an angel, or else he might've thought twice before bashing his species. As much as he wanted to shrug it off, Thelvik's insults did slightly hurt him. He rather liked being an angel. Sure, it had its moments that were stressful and difficult to live through, but so does every other species. Nonetheless, he remained quiet as he leader Xander to their car.

Once the pair buckled themselves in, Karma was about to put in the directions to the hotel into his phone's GPS. But hearing that the other was hungry, he decided to find a restaurant instead. "Did you want to eat inside somewhere or pick something up to have in our room?" Karma asked as he turned to the other. "It might not be as good as your omlettes or my cooking, but I'm sure there's something decent for us to eat."

Cosmic_Chaos Cosmic_Chaos (ahhhhhh sorry it's so short! i ran out of things to type ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ)

It was only when the world around him changed that he came out of his ramblings and looked around almost confused. They were in a car, Karmas car? No, they rented one. They had one at home. at the question, he blinked, and it was obvious he was very tired. even after sleeping so much, he was still processing a lot of infomration and whatever healing really put his body through the ringer, even if his body was completely fine.

"lets go through the...." He trailed off and motioned in a circlular motion, trying to find the word in his half demon-half human. very tired brain. "Drive through! Thats the fucking word. we can get food and then when we get to the hotel, I can go back to sleep. I think I just need to sleep more to go through all of my human memories. Tsk, this is tedious." He sighed, laying back into the car seat, looking exhausted despite sleeping for 15 hours. He let Karma to order as he sleepily looked out the window most of the trip. But what confused him was the emotions he was feelng.

Knowing memories was one thing, but it was like.. the human memories has more emotions attached than his ones from hell. And that was weird. The most clear ones were mostly about Karma, and those memories made him want to hold Karma's hand, or rest on his shoulder. While they were waiting, Xander decided 'fuck it' and moved so that his head was on Karmas shoulder, and he felt himself relax almost instantly, he didn't realise he was so tense. Now he wanted to cuddle Karma. Then he remembered cuddling a very tired Karma on the sofa back at home, and he sighed. He wanted to do that again. Ah, he forgot that being extremely tired made him cuddly. Poor Karma, having to deal with him being a baby. He smiled unwillingly as he dozed on Karma's shoulder, barely taking note that food was now basically dumped onto his lap.

Then his stomach growled loud and he looked at the food, then to Karma, who he assumed who paid for it, silently asking for permission. Permission granted, he dug in, making sure not to eat everything and to save some for Karma, but he ate until he was nice and full, and the ride back to the hotel almost put him asleep. He managed to wake up enough to let Karma basically drag him to their room, where he floppped onto the bed and stuggled tot get under the covers since he was laying on them, but when he was under he opened his arms and pouted at Karma.

"Can... can we cuddle? Please?" He asked, although he felt sleep already slowly taking him. He was determined to get something from Karma, at least hold the others hand. He made tired grabby hand motions.

care_less care_less

Karma smiled gently as Xander tried to find the perfect word to use. In most cases, he would have corrected him quickly. He almost did, but stopped himself from doing so. He had to be patient with him and allow the demon to recall his memories. Constantly correcting him would not have helped him. It was funny to watch him think. Xander had a habit of moving his hands when he did so. Something that almost never failed to make Karma smile. Or, at least make a small smile appear. "Yeah, I figured," he says as he drove away from the store. The sun was standing in the center of the sky, so Karma figured that it was midday. Because he was up for so long, the time felt off. For some reason, he had thought that it would be midnight by now. But he supposed being stuck in a building all day would do that to him.

It took the angel only a few minutes before he could find any place to eat. He wasn't terribly hungry himself (as he rarely was), so he pulled up to a Supermac's to order Xander his food. It was nothing out of the ordinary. Just a burger with a side of fries and a water. Something basic enough to not overwhelm Xander's body. As the couple waited in line, Karma gave out a long yawn. He could already tell that this trip would exhaust them both. He could foretell that the two would be doing nothing more than laying on the couch once they returned home. The thought of returning to Xander's peaceful home was comforting. Hell, even the thought of going back to their hotel room was appealing.

He could tell that Xander was beginning to feel more like himself when he leaned onto his person. It was very Xander-like. He was one to love physical attraction and language. Something that was Xander's signature way of showing affection. While Karma was the opposite (as he used his words as a love language), he was too tired to act tough and push Xander away. He pressed a kiss against the demon's forehead before slowly driving up in the line. "Are you sure you're okay?" he asked in a low hum. "We can be alone a few more days before we can leave. You shouldn't move too fast."

The line eventually moved, and Karma had finally received Xander's food. He paid for the meal swiftly and tried to hand it to him. But before he knew it, Xander was already scooping it away and digging in. Karma chuckled lightly as he began to drive to their hotel. "Slow down, or you'll make yourself sick," he warned. The last thing he wanted was for Xander to end up hurling his meal right out. When they had returned, Karma parked their rental car to the front, and lead Xander up to the room. Part of him had thought about simply teleporting them instead, but he decided against it. Xander did just eat after all. He would really get sick if his body materialized, then reappear in a different location. He unlocked their door, then locked it back up once they were inside. Karma stripped to his boxers and socks quickly, allowed his wings to unfold out, then joined Xander in bed.

The male let out a long sigh as he looked over Xander. He was beyond glad to see him okay. He was a natural pessimist, so throughout the entirety of Rosemary's healing, all his mind could think about was how wrong things could go. What if she erased his memories by accident? What if Thelvik wasn't a good person? Would Xander even be there anymore? Will he still love me? His thoughts made him appreciate the other a little bit more. He brought his hand up to lay on top of Xander's head. His fingers combing through his ginger hair. "I'm glad you're okay."

Xander couldn't help but smile when he felt the kiss on his forehead, as he wasn't moved or disturbed he stayed there. "'m fine, just tired. Brain trying to compute everything, and its just exhausting." He explained,hoping to aliviate the Angel of his worries. And he was fine, Human brains could only use 10% of their brains. with the amount of Memories and knowledge he had, His brain was forced to use more. The Human brain could remember a significant amount, but even then, 900+ years worth of memories was probably too much for even the Human brain to handle all at once. He grumbed at the warning of being sick, making sure to down the water. "I'm fine, promise." He said, slowing down a small bit, and slowing down faster when he felt more full.

Xander let out a pleased hum when Karma joined the bed, already clinging to the Angel. He felt a hand on his head, but he didn't feel threatened by it. If anything, he felt safe, because he knew that with Karma standing guard, nothing would get to him. he let out a please little murmur, and tried to nudge into the hand as much as possible without having to move his head too much. He liked this, this was nice. He... vaugely remembered that Karma didn't often give physical affection, so this was rare and it was important to soak in everything. He tried to respond to the other, letting him know that he was always going to be okay, or some kind of reassurance, but all that he could manage to get out was a 'love you', and he snuggled into Karma as much as possible. He gasped in shock as his hand accidentally grazed a feather, and pulled his hand back. The smallest of marks and the sudden burning feeling turning into a light tingle as soon as he pulled away, but still he whined. The pain woke him up a bit, and he pulled his hand back and he pouted. "Wish you could just.... make your wings disapear. Not like...into your back, but like... how demons do. We just vanish out wings.... makes it easier to go from Demon form to human." He grumbled. He shimmied out of his own top and manifested his wings, hissing a spew of curse words when his wings actually came out of his skin.

"OW shit-What the fuck?" He swore, sitting up. He looked over his shoulder to look at his wings and he growled. "Fuck humans and their shit bodies. Why can't they just have wings like the rest of us, fucks sake." He growled, wordlessly using his power to heal the now bleeding skin and cleaning up his wings. He moved his wings and hissed. "Shit, Ow, this hurt. This didn't hurt as a Demon, is this what you Angels have to go through?" He asked, "Ugh, I pity you Angels. Us Demons are born with Wings that slowly grow with us. which is why we learn to make them disapear, rather than just forcing them out." He explained, wincing as he moved a wing. the more he moved it the easier it got, however. He groaned, looking at the mess on the now slightly bloodied matress. "Okay so.. bad Idea. I... Did not think or expect that to happen." He said, almost in disbelief. He then made his wings disapear and he sighed. "Okay so... before... I wasn't fully merged. But now i think I am? Maybe it was my memories?" He asked confused.

he unvanished his wings, cleaning the bed up and practically face-planting back down onto the bed. "Okay, lets... lets just sleep. No more doing stuff. I have bad Ideas, I'm sorry." He appologised. Hah, the Prince of hell appologising. But, he was tired, and he felt like it was right, he did do stupid things he could have done after waking up. He sighed and pouted, his hand no longer tingling and he had to use a pain-numing spell to help alivate his own back pain, but now just just felt wake but sleepy. He looked to his hand whre there was... a small burn mark? He blinked in confusion and then remembered that he truely was merging his Human vessel and Demonic soul. but.. why though? Then he realised that, taking up memories hurts, so he was probably unconciously using Demon magic to make sure that his brian wasn't overwhelmed with information.

Hence the sped-up process of him merging. He sighed and buried his head into the pillows. "This sucks, Merging sucks, the only thing that doesn't suck is you because you're good and I love you." He rambled tiredly, obviously distruntled but calming down and he let himself relax into the Angels embrace once again. He vanished his wings, finding it easier to have them put away, and buried his head into the angels neck, keeing his hands tucked into his chest so he didn't accidentally burn himself on the Angels wings again.

care_less care_less

Users who are viewing this thread

Back