• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐„๐๐„ |๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ

Characters
Here
Other
Here
quarantine has resulted in changing the days of the week. itโ€™s either today, yesterday, or tomorrow.

Literally thought it was the first tomorrow until you said that tho
whoops

just a quick update that faye is 80% complete!
i made a few changes to her, hence why i ended up taking a little longer, but she will definitely be up soon c :
super excited ahhhh

just a quick update that faye is 80% complete!
i made a few changes to her, hence why i ended up taking a little longer, but she will definitely be up soon c :
super excited ahhhh
what a cute name ahhhhhh
what role are you going for?

the deadline. is. Tomorrow. holy shit guys

timshel timshel constellation constellation yousmelldead yousmelldead nevermind. nevermind. oxytocin oxytocin

Okay family! I felt like I was doing a choose your own adventure novel like the Goosebumps series as I edited my backstory lmao. Like if this happens and you do this then this happens, but if you did this, then this would happen!

Changes:
- Added alternate time lines for each sibling.
- Added alternate time line for who saves Elena when she gets a concussion resulting in her going blind in her left eye.
- Added super hopeful note at the end that Josie and Charlie just has four kids (lol ๐Ÿ‘€)

The changes will be easy to see as you'll see something like this:

blah blah alternate year blah
EVERYBODY ----v

Also, yesterday after I was "done" I went back and made it look alittle more pretty in terms of format. Like when I gave the vices/virtues they weren't in bullet form. And they are now. I also went ahead and detailed the Eyes, Skin, Hair and Build sections. Also fixed typos such as "harm" when I meant "her arm" lol.. my brain just combined them.

Pysren Pysren holy heckkk, i just finished reading elena and she's amazing omfg.
i love what you did with the bio as well! very cool to see how different things would be.

hellllll yes gang. love this for us

Just realizing my dumb butt never finished my character's history kasopoldsmanakjansns
Lol gonna get on that today

Great! I'll go read that finished CS nevermind. nevermind.
fetchimage

so if anybody was as curious as me... here's the list of characters there is so far!
timshel timshel 's characters not included โ€” josephine dennis-farrow [ parent ] and river calhoun [ pair ].

the family
charlotte dennis-farrow [ parent ] โ€” oxytocin oxytocin
elena mae anne dennis-farrow [ child ] โ€” Pysren Pysren
andrew dennis-farrow [ child ] โ€” nevermind. nevermind.
dallas margaret kennedy-farrow [ child ] โ€” yousmelldead yousmelldead
faith ruby meyers [ child ] โ€” constellation constellation

the trio
alexander jago flores โ€” Plutoni Plutoni
elvita graves โ€” Widget Widget
leonas thanh vo โ€” vxnilla vxnilla
beatrix davis blythe โ€” blackout blackout

the pair
algemon baker โ€” Macabre Macabre
joey walters โ€” frogmilk frogmilk

the loner
katja kulikob โ€” ReadingTheRunes ReadingTheRunes
merlot badwings โ€” Parallax Parallax
oliver rodrigo lorenzo fรฉrez โ€” bad wolf bad wolf

placeholders
low fidelity low fidelity
erzulie erzulie
Macaberz Macaberz

Last edited:
timshel timshel โ€” it's no worries at all! was genuinely curious as to how many people and who applied for what xD

:O Oh no! We have only one pair profile in! 24 Hours seems like a long time but it isn't in the grand scheme. Come on placeholders throw your profile into the mix and lets get jiggy with these profiles.
giphy-1.gif

I wonder what happens if Macaberz Macaberz and I both get in ๐Ÿค”
Do we have to fight to the death? Can there be more than one Macabre??
Find out in the thrilling conclusion...

still lowkey in awe of how many quality writers this attracted, and how difficult the final cast selection is going to be once the works in progress finish their applications!!!
thanks in advance for making this so competitive! i've been very very impressed!

I know! I keep going back and editing Algernon's page just to make sure I can keep up, haha. It's really impressive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back