• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐„๐๐„ |๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ

Characters
Here
Other
Here
2fye4e.jpg

(this time manana results will be out!!!!!!! wild)

I wonder what happens if Macaberz Macaberz and I both get in ๐Ÿค”
Do we have to fight to the death? Can there be more than one Macabre??
Find out in the thrilling conclusion...
I better start typing fast...

EDIT: speaking of which, timshel timshel I don't know what timezone you're in, but is it April 1st already over at your end of the globe? o.0

yes - deadline is 5pm PST tomorrow! you got this everyone!

can you all believe today's the day???

Living life on the edge, but I managed to finish El's character app. Good luck everyone!!

timezones are wild man, i was worried i wouldn't have time to finish until 5pm because of school but 5pm pst is apparently 2am cet so u can expect my character up in an hour or two !

didnโ€™t realize you two were in that time zone!! wouldโ€™ve tried to be more accommodating ahhhh

update: since i finished my character's appearence earlier today instead of doing schoolwork i figured i could share what i've got so far with u guys ;-)

edit: aaand she's done

Last edited:
heyyyyy. i've got a wip posted. i'll finish my character sometime tonight.

I'm about to make this a little easier for some folks. I've decided not to submit a character sheet. Whilst I got started on one yesterday, I simply haven't had the time to finish it. Since I may not have a lot of time on my hands in the near future it's probably best for me to drop out rather than become a potential burden. Since I was opting for a role in the family, some folks will now have a better chance of getting a spot there and I'd like to wish everyone good luck. I'm sure you're going to have a blast, and I may just stalk this story :)

timshel timshel if it isn't too much to ask, I'd love if you could give me a tag should a spot open up in the future :)

so if anybody was as curious as me... here's the list of characters there is so far!
timshel timshel 's characters not included โ€” josephine dennis-farrow [ parent ] and river calhoun [ pair ].

the family
charlotte dennis-farrow [ parent ] โ€” oxytocin oxytocin
elena mae anne dennis-farrow [ child ] โ€” @Pysren
andrew dennis-farrow [ child ] โ€” nevermind. nevermind.
dallas margaret kennedy-farrow [ child ] โ€” @yousmelldead
faith ruby meyers [ child ] โ€” @constellation

the trio
alexander jago flores โ€” @Macbeth
elvita graves โ€” Widget Widget
leonas thanh vo โ€” @vxnilla
beatrix davis blythe โ€” @fated

the pair
algemon baker โ€” @Macabre
joey walters โ€” frogmilk frogmilk

the loner
katja kulikob โ€” ReadingTheRunes ReadingTheRunes
merlot badwings โ€” Parallax Parallax
oliver rodrigo lorenzo fรฉrez โ€” bad wolf bad wolf

placeholders
@birth of venus
@Rayvian
Macaberz Macaberz
This probably won't be relevant as Baird doesn't seem to want everyone.

ReadingTheRunes ReadingTheRunes it is extremely relevant, as i was very clear from the very beginning that this roleplay is not first come, first serve. what everyone submitted was an application. timing of the application does not guarantee a spot in the roleplay. i encourage you to gloss over the rules and considerations i very clearly stated in the interest check and joining page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back