• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐„๐๐„ |๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ

Characters
Here
Other
Here
howโ€™s everyone doing? hope youโ€™re all keeping cabin fever at bay!
Oh my goodness cabin fever is real! I have a one year old so Iโ€™m ready to yeet myself. lol lol jk jk

aww i love one year olds they're such crackheads hahaha

but i can imagine that it's quite difficult for you rn :v
it's not gonna last forever, tho, you got this!!

yousmelldead yousmelldead oh jesus, that would for sure test my patience!! much respect to you rn
aww i love one year olds they're such crackheads hahaha

but i can imagine that it's quite difficult for you rn :v
it's not gonna last forever, tho, you got this!!
Thankfully she is a good little monster or else Iโ€™d be out of my mind! Ha!

Managing to by taking exciting walks out to my car, opening the trunk, and sitting in it whilst birdwatching lmao

ya girl is here to announce that she has finally figured out what char to make.
will be up soon c :

timshel timshel I just finished up my code, now I'm working on filling in the blanks :o) Is the pair up for grabs? I wasn't too sure how my character's race would match up in the family and the other roles are taken oops.

Sabes Sabes iโ€™ve mentioned that roles are not first come, first serve, and that what youโ€™re doing right now is an application. i also mentioned that families donโ€™t necessarily have to be biological! not to mention that diversity of any kind is very appreciated. anyway, those are in the โ€˜considerationsโ€™โ€”highly recommend you check those out.

Ah, I got you, that last bit makes way more sense. Just to be respectful I didn't want to try out for something someone already wanted haha. I'll see what I can do.

my new insanity self-quarantine hobby: refreshing the joining page every five minutes to see if anything changed
this deadline is slowly approaching though!

I got everything down pretty much (might tweak it) except backstory.. I'll post what I got now... So that way family applicants can plot with me :D

wowie wow wow. can't believe the deadline is coming up so soon. time really flies when you play animal crossing nonstop, doesn't it?

just a bit jelly but eeeee hope youโ€™re having fun playing c :
working on coding my cs now! she is pretty much fleshed out, so excited to post her!

ahh amazing!! canโ€™t wait :-)

Bro I wish I could play animal crossing more than I currently do but my husband is hoarding the switch to play it lol

Parallax Parallax that blows. give him some chores and take whatโ€™s yours!!

LOL he'll lock himself in the car
never seen homeboy so obsessed with a video game before :-_-lines:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back