• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐„๐๐„ |๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ

Characters
Here
Other
Here
ya'll, i will be the one out there petting the raccoons. smh.

I dunno I like all the AU zombie rps and movies and games. Itโ€™s some weird stuff lol. Like how we went from super slow zombies and dumb to fast ones And smart ones to mutated jerks and now we have bairds zombies who just sneeze on something and your infected like bruh nothing is safe lmao.

my zombies also get insane and voracious after a while too ;-) theyโ€™ll hunt and chase you down!

Hey I forgot to ask! When is the deadline again? I forgot immediately lol

Iโ€™m about 60% done, Iโ€™d have it completed tomorrow but itโ€™s my birthday. Going to be a Netflix binging couch potato since I canโ€™t go out.

deadline is april 1st!

no worries at allโ€”and happy early birthday!! omg i still hope itโ€™s the best day ever for you :-)

Okay gotcha! Oh God I hate suspense lmao But I'll take this as a lesson on patience haha

I'm watching a movie on hulu called Mom & Dad and I have no idea what to think cause it's half disturbing and half stupid as hell

yeah, iโ€™m tempted to move the deadline up some more too, but like. i want to be as accommodating and inclusive as possible and allowing more time lets me put my money where my mouth is !
nice nice. watching midsommar rn for a second time

In my not-asked-for opinion, everyone is home 24/7 basically now so if you did want to move it a bit, I think it would be okay? But obvs don't listen to me if y'all don't agree, I'm just trippin lolol

I saw that on my suggested on Hulu. What's it about?

even though a lot of people are under shelter in place orders and are practicing self quarantine, i am not going to move the deadline up. i don't know what other responsibilities people may have on their plates at home, and considering the abrupt transitions and financial hardships many of us are currently dealing with, i don't want to add to any kind of stress to shorten a waiting period. a week is a perfectly reasonable deadline.

somehow managed to wring something out of my stupid braincells lmao!! Iโ€™m gonna go back and smooth it up once I finish the backstory but Iโ€™d love to discuss cookin up a possible dynamic with anyone else thinking of applying to the trio o:

What's the plan for the loner, if I may ask? Just wondering if we had some theories on how they'd get thrown into the mix, considering their distrustful nature. This is such a fun idea sgnkvdssghk

not too sure yet. figured that'd be something we'd discuss once the cast is finalized and we can all plot together.

Hey Plutoni Plutoni , Iโ€™m also working on a character for the trio! Iโ€™m running some errands now, but I will check out your character when I get back. Iโ€™d be happy to brainstorm relationship dynamics with you!

oof, tough decision. tbh i don't think you can go wrong w either!

Hey Plutoni Plutoni , Iโ€™m also working on a character for the trio! Iโ€™m running some errands now, but I will check out your character when I get back. Iโ€™d be happy to brainstorm relationship dynamics with you!
ahhh sorry I wrote my reply and forgot to actually send it lmao ๐Ÿ˜… but yah letโ€™s do it! what do you have in mind?? (:

No worries at all Plutoni Plutoni ! I'm going to finish everything except the backstory and post in the character thread, and then I'll shoot you a PM if that works for you!

f gonna choose different templates for josephine n river bc i'm like. weirdly dissatisfied with how they're looking !! oop
(also keep up the good work everyone!!! apps are lookin Nice)

howโ€™s everyone doing? hope youโ€™re all keeping cabin fever at bay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back