• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ๐‡๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐„๐๐„ |๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ

Characters
Here
Other
Here
alrighhhtt my cs is up! it's not completely done yet, but it probably will be by tomorrow

(there are some details in there that are based on the already submitted family members, but they can be changed if other characters are submitted and chosen!)

f5tus07gtyq31.jpg

aaaaaaannnd dallas is officially complete! love my little fiery teen.

alrighhhtt my cs is up! it's not completely done yet, but it probably will be by tomorrow

(there are some details in there that are based on the already submitted family members, but they can be changed if other characters are submitted and chosen!)

f5tus07gtyq31.jpg
The sister Andrew played eye spy with, was it my girl? Since Dallas wasn't even born yet?

boop!
hey hey, my apologies for popping in so late! i'd been sitting on my cs for a couple days to feel out my muse, and then yesterday and today, it just hit me like a truck. i need to finish up leonas' bio, but other than that he's pretty fleshed-out?
all the characters in here are SO lovely, by the way!! you can see how much thought went into creating them

boop!
hey hey, my apologies for popping in so late! i'd been sitting on my cs for a couple days to feel out my muse, and then yesterday and today, it just hit me like a truck. i need to finish up leonas' bio, but other than that he's pretty fleshed-out?
all the characters in here are SO lovely, by the way!! you can see how much thought went into creating them
i miss u. so much.

oh my goodness hello dear!! vxnilla vxnilla so glad to have you here! and iโ€™m excited to see what you have coming for us :-)

boop!
CINDY MY LOVE

oh my god everyone knows each other I Am Crying.

this just in on another ep. of cindy is a flawless baby angel who everyone knows and adores: cindy is a flawless baby angel who everyone knows and adores!

(also mommy is home pls go greet her uwu)

apocalypse power lesbians are in. the. building.

Pysren Pysren cool! do your thing, i'll check the finished product out rn!

god, this deadline is coming fast! roughly two more full days til i'll send out the cast!! woo!
also just posted this on the interest check, but i've moved the deadline three hours earlier (now 5pm PST on april 1st).

also - gonna tag people still making characters ( low fidelity low fidelity constellation constellation blackout blackout frogmilk frogmilk Macaberz Macaberz bad wolf bad wolf erzulie erzulie ) we're running a little male/masculine identity heavy at the moment, which is cool and totally fine! but perhaps a little more even ratios would be nice? if you're stuck or completely lacking any ideas, maybe a femme character is the way to go...? don't wanna impede anyone's creativity though.

im so sorry for being a bit late guys ! school has been giving us more work than usual but i'll definitely get my character up by the deadline :-) really excited for this one !

no worries at all frogmilk frogmilk ! also a student just kinda getting back into the rhythm of work again. if you need an extension, please lmk!!

i pulled a river today and rolled my ankle when i was working out!! it's been a while since i've messed an ankle up, and it's definitely not serious, but boy oh boy is this annoying.
hope you're all well and injury free ! :-)

edit: also only two more sleeps until the cast gets announced!!!!!!! can you tell i'm excited

ahhh injuring an ankle is horrible, hope it gets better soon!
on another note, my character should definitely be up soon ( estimating an hour. . . hopefully )

oh it's literally nothing but thank you!! i used to play collegiate basketball, so i've grown very used to ankle injuries and i thankfully never had a major one.
!!! so exciting omg, can't wait

@_@ I'm so excited to start... hope I get in.

edit: I thought earlier today, that tomorrow was the 1st. *facepalm*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back