• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hold your breath because I'm still here.

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
<3
Part Time cashier with crappy facial expressions is looking for a writing partner.
A friend.*

Give me love stories, give me pain, give me angst, and power struggles. Give me long term stories!!
Please be as enthusiastic as I am about our story if you aren't, why are you even here dude?

I'm a huge sucker in everyone finding thier happy endings. Sooo, I'd say my stories need to include that. Yet the rest can be completely up to us.

Send me o/c's, throw in plot ideas!
Send me your plots. Throw in a starter and I'll just reply!•••••

I'm on a lot more than I should be.
I do a terrible job and refuse to double or play a male. (I can always, always be swayed but I need a good story.)
I write as much as you do, challenge me!!
Don't do fandoms sorry dude, I'd rather just write something we make.
Slight fantasy isn't too bad but nothing over the top. (Monsters and Dragons oh my!? :o)

You sound interesting, mind Pming me? (: (Haven't made 10+ posts yet)
I just want to write, and you seem like someone I could write with.

Is there anything in particular you want from a story that you didn't put in your post? Maybe something you are very interested in?

As long as it had what I asked for I'm set. I'm a sucker for romancingly sick tragedy, that turns good somehow haaa.

As long as it had what I asked for I'm set. I'm a sucker for romancingly sick tragedy, that turns good somehow haaa.
Alright well I'm kind of new to this site so it's restricted me from making new messages. If you could message me I would like to try out a good story :) if given the chance.

Well that intro was a great read in itself! I'm relatively new to rp and I am always trying to get better, hope to hear from ya. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back