• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts Years 1-7 Group RP | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Are there any plans for scenes after this one btw?
Not specifically. I was planning on coming here and asking you all what you thought the next best course of action is.

Like I’m assuming you guys don’t wanna play out all of their classes, right? That might get a bit boring I think.

Not specifically. I was planning on coming here and asking you all what you thought the next best course of action is.

Like I’m assuming you guys don’t wanna play out all of their classes, right? That might get a bit boring I think.
Oh yeah for sure! Halloween would be a fun one maybe?

Oooh I just assumed they'd end up stuck together in some class? And Sara being Sara wouldn't be able to handle not talking to her seatmate

Oooh I just assumed they'd end up stuck together in some class? And Sara being Sara wouldn't be able to handle not talking to her seatmate
ohhhh yeaaaahhhh, i'd love that honestly! if we move on to the next scene, would you be ok with them already being friends for a few weeks? or do you wanna play them meeting for the first time?

I think some classes would be fun, specifically potions and transfiguration

ohhhh yeaaaahhhh, i'd love that honestly! if we move on to the next scene, would you be ok with them already being friends for a few weeks? or do you wanna play them meeting for the first time?
No friends for a few weeks works great!!! It'd make sense anyway, since Grace drags Sara right?

To quidditch games? So Grace can ogle Chase for sure 😂 Prob not her normal thing tho
pfffft yeah, grace drags sara to quidditch stuff, but i could see sara dragging grace to some of her experiments or brings her shopping for muggle items that she prob has never seen before-

pfffft yeah, grace drags sara to quidditch stuff, but i could see sara dragging grace to some of her experiments or brings her shopping for muggle items that she prob has never seen before-
For sure! It's 2000's so Grace is def gonna dragged to a Twilight movie or five

Good morning! I’m great! How about you?
Tired as always! Made it to classes 👌 I love my 40 minute drive for only one class
I think some classes would be fun, specifically potions and transfiguration
I was also thinking a few of the classes would be fun to do! Obviously not all, but there could be some funny interactions between students

Users who are viewing this thread

Back