• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts Years 1-7 Group RP | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I'm thinking after the little cute exchange with Grace I write a brief scene of the Crosby brothers reuniting and seeing each other for the first time at Hogwarts before we ultimately end the Great Hall scene and decide where we are heading next.

I'm thinking after the little cute exchange with Grace I write a brief scene of the Crosby brothers reuniting and seeing each other for the first time at Hogwarts before we ultimately end the Great Hall scene and decide where we are heading next.
do you think thomas may have seen the exchange between grace and chase?

do you think thomas may have seen the exchange between grace and chase?
Ehh I don’t know. I’m leaning towards not yet cuz I think it might be too early to bring that equation into play. But honestly lmk if you have a burning desire for him to have seen that encounter because I can write that too and get that whole side plot line started.

Ehh I don’t know. I’m leaning towards not yet cuz I think it might be too early to bring that equation into play. But honestly lmk if you have a burning desire for him to have seen that encounter because I can write that too and get that whole side plot line started.
well it's up to you. however you wanna write the brothers, go for it!

well it's up to you. however you wanna write the brothers, go for it!
Hmm alright. Idk I’m on the fence but I’m leaning on no, Thomas didn’t see it yet, but he’s gonna come over to Chase before the feast ends so he can just be an asshole.

yeah yeah i think so too
Yea, I’m glad you agree.

I also think it might be funny if one of these days, Grace accidentally confuses Thomas for Chase and is like “Chase? You got slightly older looking and are in Slytherin now?” Lmao

Yea, I’m glad you agree.

I also think it might be funny if one of these days, Grace accidentally confuses Thomas for Chase and is like “Chase? You got slightly older looking and are in Slytherin now?” Lmao
wait wait, grace could be like looking for chase in a hurry, mistakes thomas for chase, starts ranting or spilling some tea, then when grace sees it's thomas she's like in shock cause she just got all her feelings out to the wring person-

I also think it would be cute like you said that Grace goes along to the Quidditch games to ogle Chase lmao.

Pls Sara'll be consulting her on what outfits to buy to look best for dates with Finn 😂 And try to convince her to get her own stuff
ooooo grace would prob be great at fashion, considering all her balls. also i could sooo see grace trying to pay with like wizarding currency before remembering that she's in the muggle world-

wait wait, grace could be like looking for chase in a hurry, mistakes thomas for chase, starts ranting or spilling some tea, then when grace sees it's thomas she's like in shock cause she just got all her feelings out to the wring person-
Oh boy lmao bro that could be devastating but I like it. The smirk that would come across Thomas’ face.

Oh boy lmao bro that could be devastating but I like it. The smirk that would come across Thomas’ face.
imagine they walking while doing it, can thomas just goes along-

omg what if they bump into chase in the middle of the rant-

that's how grace found out she's talking to the wrong person-

imagine they walking while doing it, can thomas just goes along-

omg what if they bump into chase in the middle of the rant-

that's how grace found out she's talking to the wrong person-
Lmao that would be so awkward.

Chase would just be like WHAT?!

Grace: *ranting her ass off*
Thomas: *just going along with it, cause he could find it interesting*
Chase: grace? what are you doing with thomas?!?
Grace: *confused till she realised that she was talking to the wrong person*
Thomas: *smirking*
Grace: oh shit... i am sooooooo sorry- *directed at both brothers*
Lmao that would be so awkward.

Chase would just be like WHAT?!

Grace: *ranting her ass off*
Thomas: *just going along with it, cause he could find it interesting*
Chase: grace? what are you doing with thomas?!?
Grace: *confused till she realised that she was talking to the wrong person*
Thomas: *smirking*
Grace: oh shit... i am sooooooo sorry- *directed at both brothers*
Chase: *seeing her with Thomas* Wait what?! You’re into my brother?

Lmao

ooooo grace would prob be great at fashion, considering all her balls. also i could sooo see grace trying to pay with like wizarding currency before remembering that she's in the muggle world-
Ooooh yay! Sara's def not terribly stylish especially when she's younger, she could use help in that sense. And she's absolutely gonna need to buy an actual dress if she's invited to a ball

Ooooh yay! Sara's def not terribly stylish especially when she's younger, she could use help in that sense. And she's absolutely gonna need to buy an actual dress if she's invited to a ball
grace will come to the rescue haha

also i could see grace maybe lending her a dress if she wanted, or even pay for the dress she was gonna go in

grace would be apologising profusely, offering chase more favors to get him to not be mad at her-
Lmao he’d be having none of it and rolling his eyes like “I can’t BELIEVE you were with my asshole brother!”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back