• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Hogwarts Years 1-7 Group RP | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
it would be really said, i'd sooo love to continue this
I know it would be sad. : (

Me too I’d love to continue it but I haven’t heard much from the other players both here in OOC and in IC.

I’ll wait it out here but most of our players haven’t even gotten a post up past their starter and there’s currently an interaction going on that kinda just stopped lol.

Hoping we could pick up the pace. Always the problem with group RPs I guess, I typically don’t do them.

I know it would be sad. : (

Me too I’d love to continue it but I haven’t heard much from the other players both here in OOC and in IC.

I’ll wait it out here but most of our players haven’t even gotten a post up past their starter and there’s currently an interaction going on that kinda just stopped lol.

Hoping we could pick up the pace. Always the problem with group RPs I guess, I typically don’t do them.
yeah to get a really long group rp involves a lot of luck, and that's someone who does mostly only group rps

yeah to get a really long group rp involves a lot of luck, and that's someone who does mostly only group rps
Exactly.

This is my second group RP and first time GMing.

Silly me to think it was gonna go well haha. It’s just the illusion that a lotta people being interested in it at the start creates.

But I get it, it’s like a shiny new toy. Soon it becomes boring, so I guess people kind of aren’t really that hyped about it anymore.

I just thought I had a real cool idea here, it’s kinda sad to even think about it dying and this RP losing its players.

you did have an amazing idea here! i think that's why most people showed interest in the first place.
Thank you haha.

Yea I honestly was like omg I need to post this when I thought of it.

I was super glad and hyped when I saw a ton of people into it.

But if there’s one thing I learned on this site, nothing is permanent. People tend to lose interest VERY fast from what I’ve seen.

Maybe it’s something I’m doing wrong tho. As GM I was kinda like I want this to be casual and relaxed with no set plot in mind and we plot in the OOC with the players as we go.

Maybe people like constant action, I guess I should’ve had some sort of plot laid out. Oh well… too late now I suppose if that’s what people wanted.

But I’m gonna wait it out a few days. We shall see what the others think and have to say.

hi, perhaps this is misplaced since i’m just barging in here, but i’d be down to schmooze on in if you’re looking for someone to help breathe some life back in. (: i’m very interested!

I just thought I had a real cool idea here, it’s kinda sad to even think about it dying and this RP losing its players.
Personally, people's lives just kinda get hectic? Shit happens, and it hasn't even been two days since things began. I know some rpers prefer to take a few days to write posts because they're putting a lot of thought into it, plus they have other rps they need to post for. Tbh most long lasting rps I've been a part of have let their scenes run for like two weeks at a time or even more so everyone gets a turn to post. You've got a great idea, and I wouldn't take it so hard just yet.

Personally, people's lives just kinda get hectic? Shit happens, and it hasn't even been two days since things began. I know some rpers prefer to take a few days to write posts because they're putting a lot of thought into it, plus they have other rps they need to post for. Tbh most long lasting rps I've been a part of have let their scenes run for like two weeks at a time or even more so everyone gets a turn to post. You've got a great idea, and I wouldn't take it so hard just yet.
This ^^

Also I'm not up past 11pm most nights because I have work and classes to worry about, so you'll probably never see me awake in the middle of the night 😫

Yea man, nobody has died or given up hype. Group rps just have a different tempo than 1 x 1 ones, I'm personally very interested still...we just got started after all!

This ^^

Also I'm not up past 11pm most nights because I have work and classes to worry about, so you'll probably never see me awake in the middle of the night 😫
Yea man, nobody has died or given up hype. Group rps just have a different tempo than 1 x 1 ones, I'm personally very interested still...we just got started after all!
Got it that’s good to hear. I’m not giving up on this quite yet.

Admittedly I’m a little bit used to faster paced RPs and I was assuming everyone made this commitment because they had the time for it.

But I’ll wait it out because I’m really passionate about this idea we’ve got going on.

hi, perhaps this is misplaced since i’m just barging in here, but i’d be down to schmooze on in if you’re looking for someone to help breathe some life back in. (: i’m very interested!
Sure! We need some new life breathed into this. If you truly do want to join, send me a dm! : )

And apologies guys this is my first time GMing and admittedly I’m used to faster paced RPs so the fact everyone kinda died freaked me out a bit.

But I’m hoping you’re all right and people are just taking some extra time for their posts or possibly a little busy but still interested in this.

And apologies guys this is my first time GMing and admittedly I’m used to faster paced RPs so the fact everyone kinda died freaked me out a bit.

But I’m hoping you’re all right and people are just taking some extra time for their posts or possibly a little busy but still interested in this.

Yeah, it's all good! It's normal for everyone to take a few days or week to get through a scene just because of how our lives play out. I wouldn't start worrying too much out about it, especially since it's only recently started! It's gonna take people a few days to respond and that's fine!

Just because it's been a little quiet doesn't mean the hype isn't there.

Yeah, it's all good! It's normal for everyone to take a few days or week to get through a scene just because of how our lives play out. I wouldn't start worrying too much out about it, especially since it's only recently started! It's gonna take people a few days to respond and that's fine!
Yea, thank you for that. Apologies for kind of panicking. It’s a bit stressful running things and wondering if everyone’s still interested. But it’s good to hear you say this.

I’m glad you’re all still interested because I’m committed to making this work, even if I’ve got to wait.

I'm currently just waiting on a response before I continue, but I have nothing else to do so I don't mind waiting haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back