• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π‡π¨π π°πšπ«π­π¬: π“π‘πž π’πžπœπ¨π§π π–π’π³πšπ«ππ’π§π  π–πšπ«

When should the roleplay start?

• 1995 (A year before the war, students can be played and will be attending Hogwarts)

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • 1997 (A year after the war has started, we can only play death eaters or order members)

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bump! Plenty of space~ The deadline is the 24th!

very much interested! if there's room still
Yup! There’s still room~ the deadline closes the 24th at midnight but depending, I can give an extension if needed!

Yup! There’s still room~ the deadline closes the 24th at midnight but depending, I can give an extension if needed!
great! happy to hear that. i posted my application! fingers crossed :)

Very interested... I am just super late!!! I hope I haven't missed any opportunity.!!

Very interested... I am just super late!!! I hope I haven't missed any opportunity.!!
Feel free to drop an app! The deadline is tonight at midnight but if you need an extension I can push it until tomorrow night :)

hi! just checking in to see if there is still availability. I know it's a day after the deadline so i understand if not

I know that I am super super late, but if there’s any chance to still join I’ll def take it!

SO Incredibly and insanely interested if there's still room/time!! I have a Slytherin brooding villain heartthrob and a feisty Hufflepuff princess that I think would work so great in this thread - please DM me or let me know if there's any spots open (now or in the future) - I'd be happy to send over some character sheets for you to look at!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back