• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π‡π¨π π°πšπ«π­π¬: π“π‘πž π’πžπœπ¨π§π π–π’π³πšπ«ππ’π§π  π–πšπ«

When should the roleplay start?

• 1995 (A year before the war, students can be played and will be attending Hogwarts)

Votes: 20 87.0%
  • 1997 (A year after the war has started, we can only play death eaters or order members)

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Interested. I'll try to get started on an application as soon as possible

awesome! let me know if you have any questions~
I am on mobile currently so I have a little trouble seeing everyone's sheets. Just out of curiosity, what's the current division between the Order, Death Eaters and non-human races?

I am on mobile currently so I have a little trouble seeing everyone's sheets. Just out of curiosity, what's the current division between the Order, Death Eaters and non-human races?
so far there's only a couple of students that are unofficially part of the order and then there are some death eaters. I'm making some non-human characters but currently, i think there's only one other app that includes that. there should be plenty of wiggle room but i do think that generally more 'bad' characters are lacking rn. i would have to count it up to be 100% sure tho

I see. I am leaning towards a "bad" character so that is good. Any restrictions on werewolf and/or vampires?

I see. I am leaning towards a "bad" character so that is good. Any restrictions on werewolf and/or vampires?
i am fine with werewolf characters, if there is a vampire, i would need to see the cs and then decide if it's a solid fit!

i am fine with werewolf characters, if there is a vampire, i would need to see the cs and then decide if it's a solid fit!
Completely understandable. Thanks for the input.

omg.......... would love to join this if you'll have me
5b090af328c5e388021d61e404247484.jpg
maybe bring back my og ocs

I've finished up my character but I think I'm growing to throw up a healer bad-guy if I get time tonight as well.

The first deadline is at 7PM EST! Any characters that have been posted but need an extension can get one if they contact me! I will most likely be opening up a second round of applications if there are some people who are interested in applying but didn't get a chance to before the first deadline!

The first deadline is at 7PM EST! Any characters that have been posted but need an extension can get one if they contact me! I will most likely be opening up a second round of applications if there are some people who are interested in applying but didn't get a chance to before the first deadline!
I'm super new here so apologies if I'm doing this wrong. But I'm interested and would like to apply but would need an extension probably.

I'm super new here so apologies if I'm doing this wrong. But I'm interested and would like to apply but would need an extension probably.
Sorry for the late reply, I was dying last night haha But that's fine! I will most likely be setting up a second character application deadline for new characters so feel free to pop up a placeholder if you plan on applying!

Can't believe I just found out about this. I'll join when the second deadline for characters is posted.
hey no worries! i will be posting all the information for the second deadline tomorrow~ I'll make sure to tag you in it! <3

SECOND DEADLINE

The Second Round of Applications is Open!!!!
Feel free to apply!
The second deadline is going to be July 24th and applications will close. Accepted applications will then be invited to Discord on July 25th.
waiting room (ooc) | character applications

Stardust Galaxy Stardust Galaxy MidnightMoth MidnightMoth

If you currently have placeholder up, you can still try and make it by the second deadline, but you must tell me you plan to do that or else it will be deleted by the end of the day today. If you currently have a character sheet that was not accepted, please save it in your workshop if you'd like to keep it, or else I will be going through and clearing out WIPs or unaccepted sheets alongside placeholders tonight at 10 PM EST. Thank you to everyone who has applied and everyone that will be applying! <3

gasping for breath because i too didn’t see this till now omg going to be applying for the second round (if that’s okay of course) !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back