• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

fairyfawn

respectless

• intro

cirque

jukebox the ghost

overview.

D
    ear ________,

We are very pleased to inform you that you have been accepted into Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Enclosed in this letter is the list of materials you will need for your year at Hogwarts. Term starts on September 1st and we await your OWL no later than July 31st. We look forward to seeing you at Hogwarts!

Signed,
    The Headmaster

So, you've finally received your acceptance letter for Hogwarts! How is your year at Hogwarts going to go. Will it be a laidback, smooth year? Most likely not. Did you really think that nothing interesting happens at Hogwarts?

Hello there! My name is juniper and I'm here with a reboot of a Hogwarts roleplay! Here we have an OC roleplay that is mostly a sandbox type of roleplay with the occasional events sprinkled in as well as the occasional big plot idea. So yeah, it'll mostly be our characters going about their day at Hogwarts!

intro

roles

rules

after all

this
time?

genre

magical, school, slice of life, adventure, mystery

status

accepting

spots open

unlimited!

requirements

discord is required for ooc

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
hi hi everyone! This roleplay has been officially rebooted and will have a fresh start! Below is the new Hogwarts discord server for the reboot so feel free to hop on over and join us!

aaaaaaaalookssogoood interested!! I’ll have to dust off my old discord account

wiggles in here interested ! i'll join the discord in a lil' bit ^^ once i get placeholders up for potential babes !

ah - the ooc is mandatory and on discord ? unless your talking about the ic then that's here blinks pastel has the link titled 'hogwarts ic' if that's what your talking about

If it's gonna be on this site... count me in. I don't do discord. Sorry.

ah - the ooc is mandatory and on discord ? unless your talking about the ic then that's here blinks pastel has the link titled 'hogwarts ic' if that's what your talking about
Blue tea is right! The IC takes place here on RPN. Discord is only for OOC chatting and Plotting, the roleplay does not take place on Discord.

fairyfawn fairyfawn i wish to tell you i have decided to resist joining, wish you safety, and i suggest staying inside more for safety! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back