• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hogwarts RP - OCs and Next Gen

Do we need prefects? Because I could create one if everyone is really desperate, but I prefer to keep my rping to one character.
I would much prefer to start with all the roles filled, but if it takes a while to get the sixth years then I'm happy to let the first years go ahead. If you would like to make a sixth year character, it would be appreciated, but don't worry if you're not gonna enjoy it

Just four characters until we're set to go - so if you haven't got yours up, best get cracking!

I'm surprised Slytherin is the last House to get filled up. I've been on so many that have tons of Slytherins...

Yeah, it was kind of surprising. There were a few applications for Slytherin characters that were turned down, though, so it's actually had more applications then any of the other houses

Hm fair enough. This is actually my first Slytherin so this should be mighty interesting.

Hope we get some more so we're all set.

I agree. It shouldn't take all too long - worst comes to worst I'll put the remaining two as NPCs until someone steps in

I'll jump in and work on the Slytherin first year and the Gryffindor Prefect to help fill up some slots ^-^

Last edited:
The potterhead in me demands me to ask if this is still open? If it is, I’d like to fill that first-year Slytherin spot.

Last edited:
The potterhead in me demands me to ask if this is still open? If it is, I’d like to fill that first-year Slytherin spot.
You'll have to ask Maree Maree about that. They've volunteered for the remaining two spots already, but they may be open to compromise.

If not, I'll be happy to hand off my Gryffindor first year spot :)

You'll have to ask Maree Maree about that. They've volunteered for the remaining two spots already, but they may be open to compromise.

If not, I'll be happy to hand off my Gryffindor first year spot :)
the open slots says there is a Slytherin prefect still open, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back