• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hogwarts RP - OCs and Next Gen

explosiveKitten explosiveKitten I'm perfectly fine with reserving the position of seeker (come year two at least) for Johanna, though the eventual Gryffindor Quidditch captain may have to have a dice based try out if any other characters want it :)

yeah i saw that after i posted and got home just have to pm the gm to get the character idea cleared... it is odd

You just need to click the character sheet link and post it then she will check it and let you know when she gets online.

yeah but well we will see i prefer to see if the basic idea is passable, i tend to do it when a character is really out there

oh the idea came from what would happen if you had a witch that while having magic is seemingly completely incompatible with it

Oh I'm not to sure about that, you could try and be a veela that rejects her bird form or something so that it messes with your magic, or you could have a magic block that was placed by someone?

it is meant to be a mystery like no one knows why when they try to do something magical it fails potions scrying magical plants and most of all their wand tends to go boom when they cast a spell. SO they could have been cursed by someone somewhere using some powerful old magic.

Just fill the character sheet to what you want and if the GM does not like it you can just change it

Nice there is also an half elf
I didn't mean based on race but more that the two would be more willing or trained to go hand to hand. Still I doubt mine will be an 11 year old black belt. That is a joke not a jab at your character.

Last edited:
Do we need prefects? Because I could create one if everyone is really desperate, but I prefer to keep my rping to one character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back