• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Hogwarts RP Interest Check

Gish_Sky

None of my interest checks besides the Star Wars ones have ever come to fruition, so I present....

The Grand Hogwarts RP Interest Check!

Follow a group of OCs as they attend Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, finding their way through the halls. There is a strange mystery at Hogwarts... Can they unravel this mystery before its too late? Start out as a first year (or older if you wish) or even be a professor!

Important Info
-Harry Potter and Voldemort don't exist! This is an AU.
-This RP starts out in the 2021-2022 school year.
-Characters do not need to be first years, but I plan for the RP to go through 5 years of character development
-Character arcs not required
-Preferred balance in gender
-Preferred balance in Hogwarts houses
-Special abilities (such as parseltongues, animagus, metamorphagus,) limited
-Limit one special position per character (like quidditch, prefect, head boy/girl/teacher of house)
-Transfers are limited... Please inquire about transfer students.
-Semi-lit to literate role-players (tryout via DMs required)
-No Discord; everything will be onsite
-If you're interested, say something via this thread or DM me!

Did not intend to copy anyone's RPs. If worried about plagiarism or stealing of ideas, please DM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back