• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

d a i s y

Hey! :angel:

My name is Daisy, I'm 22, I'm from the UK, and I'm looking for a couple chill, long-term, partners to write with!

I'd love to write with somebody that loves planning and coming up with unique plot twists and scenarios for our characters to navigate through. I don't mind our characters being siblings, friends, or (eventually) lovers. I'm happy to do straight or same-sex pairings but I'm only comfortable writing a female character. I don't mind the age of whom I'm writing with, either, so no judgement there! I'm flexible with post lengths depending on the situation - sometimes a conversation only needs a couple lines but I can definitely whip out some nice paragraphs too when I'm in the flow.

The first item on my wishlist is a cute, adventure filled, Hogwarts RP! I'd love for our characters to start our in their first year and go through all seven years at Hogwarts and explore the school and Wizarding World together. I'd like to stick to canon and have our characters attend Hogwarts, or what it would be like, in 2021. There's a lesson plan online that we can follow and there's a random scenario generator that we could use too. The main goal would be character and friendship development rather than any overall big plot. Just a wholesome slice of life Hogwarts RP - I have an OC for this already. Her name is Thyme and she is a a muggle-born Hufflepuff. :33:

The second thing on my wishlist is another slice of life RP but this time set in the modern day at a high school or college depending on what age you'd like our characters to be. It can be realistic or supernatural, I don't mind! I don't really have any other requirements apart from our characters are students and they meet while in class or something and that this RP carries on through their lives as they grow up. They can even get married and have babies! What's important to me is the coming of age concept and the thousands of different things that can happen throughout their lives.

Aside from those two I'm happy to do any kind of SOL RP that you think I'd be interested in if you have your own plot you'd like to do!

If you think we'd make a good team don't be afraid to message me! :alien:

Last edited:
Hey there! I'd be up for the Hogwarts Slice of Life Rp! Am I alright to PM you, or you PM me? Thanks! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back