• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Hoard of the Dragon Queen (D&D 5e) - OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I rolled a 3 for my gold. Here are my new purchases: diplomats pack (in addition to her entertainers pack), light crossbow, 100 bolts, bolt case, studded leather armor, book (blank pages), additional set of fine clothes, 10 days rations (in addition to rations in entertainers pack)

Mount = riding horse
- saddle
- saddle bags
- bit & bridle
- horse feed (10 days)

I'm saving all my gold so I can buy levels from the GM.

Pay2win for the win! 8D
Oh yes. We do have a Pay2Win model here for sure. Microtransactions will save your lives.

Ok so if I'm reading this right, that takes my original 5 gp up to 605 gp (I rolled a 4). At least until I spend some. So we just use the adventuring gear list from the PHB, or are there other lists of what we can buy? And are we meant to keep track of the weight we're carrying, or just hand wave that a bit?
Yes. You can take a look at some of the magic items in the Dungeon Master's Guide. JayTee JayTee is right, though. 5e is more "old school" and stingy with its magic items.

Oh yes. We do have a Pay2Win model here for sure. Microtransactions will save your lives.
I feel like there has to be a way to implement that in game somehow, maybe as a Feat that lets you summon a magic item mart that only sells scrolls and potions.

I feel like there has to be a way to implement that in game somehow, maybe as a Feat that lets you summon a magic item mart that only sells scrolls and potions.
I mean some games actually do this with like fate points, except you buy them with roleplaying

I think DnD calls them "Inspiration Points."

Speaking of points, whats the GP to XP conversion ratio?

Also, I think everyone who's got a character approved has posted, WlfSamurai WlfSamurai , any ETA on an update?

if your characters need or want buffs, have them call it out in character; dawn would've told the party what spells she was preparing last night (they're on her sheet)

also, and this is mainly for the GM's benefit, dawn will always use her reaction with protection fighting style if there is a valid attacker to target with it

also also, I just re-read the spellcasting rules and realized that I misunderstood them, so my current spell list is invalid

final edit: spell list fixed, and I'd like to use my ring of the unicorn as my holy symbol

Last edited:
Sara Sidereal Sara Sidereal I'll also be throwing around buffs generously. What diety does your paladin serve? I like to use details like that for bardic inspiration, and I plan on inspiring your character next turn.

if your characters need or want buffs, have them call it out in character; dawn would've told the party what spells she was preparing last night (they're on her sheet)

also, and this is mainly for the GM's benefit, dawn will always use her reaction with protection fighting style if there is a valid attacker to target with it

also also, I just re-read the spellcasting rules and realized that I misunderstood them, so my current spell list is invalid

final edit: spell list fixed, and I'd like to use my ring of the unicorn as my holy symbol
Thanks for the heads up and sounds good on the ring.

I'm confused as to how to use the dice roller. Could I get a tutorial?

If you want to use orokos, go to orokos.com, click "dice roller" on the top bar, then "roll some dice", then fill out the fields and click "roll em"

might need to make an account first, but it's pretty standard just like any other website account

Users who are viewing this thread

Back