• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Historical Roleplay Partner Request!

YaGurlArchy

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hi! I'm Archie and I'm looking for a long-term partner to roleplay with (given I'm 20, please only those above 18). I have a few plots in mind already, but I'd be more than glad to hear your ideas or even create a plot together. My main genres in roleplay are:
  • History (especially 1800-1970s)
  • Slice of life
  • Romance (MxF pairings)
  • Crime
  • All/some of the above combined!
I do not do the following genres:
  • Fantasy
  • Fandom
  • Sci-fi
I would prefer to roleplay on Discord. Feel free to reach out if interested!

Hello! I am a very big fan if historical..... anything, on an international level and especially if they keep within the historical context. The 19th century is so much fun! The novel is already a thing and we have legit abolition of traditional monarchy with the rise of infantile "corporation"! Very exciting.

Needless to say, I would be happy to role-playing with you, if you'll have me.

Hello! I am a very big fan if historical..... anything, on an international level and especially if they keep within the historical context. The 19th century is so much fun! The novel is already a thing and we have legit abolition of traditional monarchy with the rise of infantile "corporation"! Very exciting.

Needless to say, I would be happy to role-playing with you, if you'll have me.
Hi! Do you mind if I DM you for further discussion?

Hey there, if you’re still in the market for RPs I’d be interested in something historical. I’d love to explore something in Gilded Age New York or late 1800s Wild West in particular, but I’m also open to a variety of historical plots/ time periods. Feel free to send a DM!

Hi! I'm Archie and I'm looking for a long-term partner to roleplay with (given I'm 20, please only those above 18). I have a few plots in mind already, but I'd be more than glad to hear your ideas or even create a plot together. My main genres in roleplay are:
  • Slice of life
  • Romance (MxF pairings)
  • Crime
  • Fantasy
  • Fandom
  • Sci-fi
Hi there! Experienced roleplayer here, very new to this site. I’m a 21 year old female and I love historical romance! I typically go for something quasi-medieval, but I’m super flexible. Please let me know if you’re still searching(:

• Slice of life
  • Romance (MxF pairings)
  • Crime
  • Fantasy
  • Fandom
  • Sci-fi
Hello! I've been roleplaying for ten years. I'm a 22 y/o male turning 23 y/o 2 months from now. Interested in all genres you've mentioned! Hit me up if ever.

Hello! I've been roleplaying for ten years. I'm a 22 y/o male turning 23 y/o 2 months from now. Interested in all genres you've mentioned! Hit me up if ever.
Hi there!! Desperate for a partner myself, if you’re interested. 21 year old female, based in the US. Very new to this site and how it works, but I use discord. Would love to try a historical type of romantic roleplay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back