• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Historical based roleplay Partner search!

Echo.mun

Hey there! my name is Echo! I am an 18-year-old roleplayer and am in the GMT (UK) timezone! I absolutely love historical roleplays and currently have a character of mine, called Vincent MacNéil. I'll put his description further down in this!

I am a semi-literate - literate writer and I write in 3rd person and without * I'd prefer if my partner could write the same length as I can! (usually about a paragraph 2- although I can write to the see all on discord)

to be honest, I don't really have an exact plot, but I know I want to use this character and I'd prefer some romance in the chat and to do MXM in that. I could do MXF although MXM is just a preference. it really depends on the plot and what you're looking for! (I'd like to come up with something together this time!)

I'm fine for multiple people to do 1X1 with!

we could do something with the shell shock clinics that were developed later on after the war, with Y/C also being a patient there or working there. I don't expect any of the roleplay to be super historically accurate and with this, I'm completely fine with some modern understanding of psychology although I would do more research on the historical aspect because I've only done a fair amount and I'd want to do this subject justice! honestly, I think this really could be interesting as I've always been more interested in the aftermath and 'what happens after the war' of roleplays rather than fighting.

I am a semi-literate - literate writer and I write in 3rd person and without * I'd prefer if my partner could write the same length as I can! (usually about a paragraph 2- although I can write to the see all on discord)

to be honest, I don't really have an exact plot, but I know I want to use this character and I'd prefer some romance in the chat and to do MXM in that. I could do MXF although MXM is just a preference. it really depends on the plot and what you're looking for! (I'd like to come up with something together this time!)

we could do something with the shell shock clinics that were developed later on after the war, with Y/C also being a patient there or working there. I don't expect any of the roleplay to be super historically accurate and with this, I'm completely fine with some modern understanding of psychology although I would do more research on the historical aspect because I've only done a fair amount and I'd want to do this subject justice! honestly, I think this really could be interesting as I've always been more interested in the aftermath and 'what happens after the war' of roleplays rather than fighting.

We could do a relationship where my character left for the war but Y/C stayed back for whatever reason

or anything else that you'd really like to do!

this is my character;

Vincent grew up on a Scottish island known as Í Chaluim Chille (Iona) he grew up speaking Gaelic (he can't read/write English, fun fact haha) He left home and ended up rent a farm, from about the age of 16 (he had been working at the farm his mother owned and managed to just scrape up enough.) The farm was his pride and joy until the great war began in July 1914 where he was 19 years old and began looking for volunteers. vincent immediately signed up for the army and into the highland light infantry and off to France he went! He has always enjoyed art, it's a pass time of his and he always has some sort of small book shoved haphazardly into his uniform- and some sort of pen or pencil. he is about 5'4, slim, a little more on the underweight side of the scale although he is fairly strong from working at a farm his whole life. He has bright blue eyes and very pale, freckled skin. freckles splattered across his nose, cheeks, etc etc, although he of course has some elsewhere. he has chin-length dark curly hair which is usually tied up haphazardly at the back of his head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back