• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings hiraeth - A search for a little bit of everything

Lukewarmwriter

hiraeth
/ˈhirˌīTH/
deep longing for something, especially one's home.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
After a bit of an absence I am finally back on this lovely site, and for good reason. I've been having so many different hyper-fixations on so many different movies/books and I am in need of another piece of media I can dive into. Before getting into it, I have a few things that i'd love for you to take into consideration.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

• I am a college student (20), so my replies won't be as fluid as I would like them to be. I should be able to get one or two out every night, but i'd appreciate some patience and I will give the same to you! I'll be most active 8-11pm MST.
  • At this time I am only doing MxF for all my role-plays, this is just what I am most comfortable with!
  • I will become obsessed with our characters and when I'm not writing a response, i'll be sharing songs, creating pinterest boards, and finding quotes that remind me of the plot or the characters. So if you're not the chatty type, I might not be the partner for you!
  • The minimum of paragraphs I will write is 3. Since i cannot write as much during the day, I prefer to write large replies with a good chunk of detail to make up for it. If this isn't your style, or you just don't like long replies, this might not be a match.
  • Realistic/semi-realistic faceclaims only please!! All of these pairings and plots are realistic so i'd appreciate a realistic faceclaim to help me picture your character properly!
  • Ghost-friendly!! Life gets busy and it is so easy to forget about something like this. That being said, if you ever aren't feeling a role-play, just tell me!
  • I love to world build and get super in depth with our characters so please be willing to voice your opinion
  • I am looking for enemies to lovers!
  • After watching Ballad, my Hunger games addiction has come back in full swing so please let me know if you are interested.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Pairings/interests

* next to most wanted

The Hunger Games*

FinnickXOC
OCXOC
Corio X OC

Harry potter
DracoXOC
OCxOC

Medieval
Rival Prince X Rival Princess
Knight X Princess
Arranged marriage

Mafia
Mafia boss X normal girl
Mafia boss X Mafia boss
Mafia boss X news reporter

(Open to modern and 1920's ish timeline)

Pirates
pirate X pirate
Pirate X princess

That's all for now!! Please PM me if any of these sparked your interest. As always, I hope you have a beautiful day!!

which role do you normally play, f or m? or do you double

I don’t typically double, but I am totally fine with playing either the m or F!! I have good oc’s for each :)
would absolutely love to do mafia boss x normal girl with you if you're okay with portraying the male, i'm so bad at it
i'm bored of doubling tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Back