• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐“—๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ต ๐“ก๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฌ๐“ฎ ๐“Ÿ๐“ต๐“ธ๐“ฝ

T1tanic

Voted 'Most Idiotic Hairline' 3 years running baby
I've been wanting to do this for a while, so I figured I'd give it a shot.

The Orphan Boy

My character is an afflicted orphan who attends your highschool but whom your character never noticed until one day when you catch my character sneaking out of the orphanage in which he lives on a Saturday afternoon. My character gives some other explanation and your character believes it. The two fall in together after some miscellaneous escapades and my character does his best to hide his home life from your character, though it becomes increasingly difficult as time goes on.

Your character can either have a similar background or she can have a normal family. Obviously, any of this plot can be changed. If interested, please shoot me a PM : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back