• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Highschool Bites {OOC}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Jabo0ody Jabo0ody Hi. Sorry I haven't been able to keep up; I don't think I can really keep up anyways with all these people - it's a little overwhelming for me. I hope you all have a great time RPing this, and I wish the best for all of you in the future; I'm more than sure you can and are already succeeding without me. Thanks for the time I spent here though! Have fun for me.

P.S. If there's anything you need me to do for some closure, I'm happy to do so.

I am on a phone I went back and edited through my phone and deleted the extra post. Thank you very much for the advice.
Also when putting phtos to text, picture goes where your writing line (I don't remember what it's called) is, also we don't need help texts at your CS ;)

i mean... i was gonna wait until the roleplay moves on... to post again? but it’s taking a while.
We're off to a slow start and we have a LOT of characters, but hopefully we'll move into the swing of things soon. I'd offer to interact, but idk how confusing that'll get...

We're off to a slow start and we have a LOT of characters, but hopefully we'll move into the swing of things soon. I'd offer to interact, but idk how confusing that'll get...
it just worries me how absent the GM is and that we seem to have stagnated. maybe they could bump into each other after first period and before second?

it just worries me how absent the GM is and that we seem to have stagnated. maybe they could bump into each other after first period and before second?
I am annoyed about missing GM too. He makes suggestion about that luch would be same time (or in two groups) and doesn't tell what are time(s) to lunch. As i am only one at freshman i don't really have lot of do at classes so i will be writing all of that at when lunch starts.

I am annoyed about missing GM too. He makes suggestion about that luch would be same time (or in two groups) and doesn't tell what are time(s) to lunch. As i am only one at freshman i don't really have lot of do at classes so i will be writing all of that at when lunch starts.

We have to remember that it's during the week. People have work, school, classes, etc. and might not have time to be super active. Weekends seem to bump a little more from what I've seen.

Also we don't have to RP out every single class: I felt like those were more guidelines of places where we could interact or add some info about our character's day-to-day. I don't think it would be a huge problem to just skip right to lunch time where we can all interact. Or to rp after school, study hall, final period, etc.

Idk about Moka-chan Moka-chan but I was planning on closing our interaction when Annie and Jae arrived at class together. jinkx jinkx we can certainly meet between periods or I wouldn't mind just jumping into lunch roleplay w/you so more people can interact if they want!

Yeah weekdays can get busy for people so please be understanding (: I mean it has only been a day of two, I have been in some RPs that took days to get a reply but the RP lasted longer than expected (: of course it might help if the story would be played out by chapters to be more 'organized' and it wouldn't be all conversation and no story (not that that's the case here of course) hehe that's just a random thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back