• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Highland Academy OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yeah but you don't have any direct means of gauging how fast your guy is and this always leads to stupid bullshit arguments eventually because environmental effects aren't relative like player stats are to each other unless we were to use dice which we aren't
Better get it out of the way while we have time

I don't disagree with you.

My power was easy to translate to numbers due to how straightforward it is, and discussion with the GMs.

Other, more complex powers probably not so much.

Hello, this looks to be pretty fleshed out and is really interesting and, if possible, I would love to join this. I'm knew to this site and semi-new to rping in general.

Also, I'm getting some strong unordinary vibes from this, it may be my imagination, but the way you have a ability "chart" thing is very reminiscent of unordinary.

Ok, yeah, as soon as I read "king" I knew. It kind of ruins my plane to make Arlo but I guess that gives me a chance to be more creative with my character, if I could think of one, that is.

Ok, now that I know that it's set in the same universe as unordinary, I really want to join. And I just realized I'm probably being a nuisance.

Also top metagaming on that principal
I guess psychic people-in-closets detection is his other superpower
Naw the school is alive. It just let him know some weirdo is littering in the mail room.

You're lucky I didn't have the janitor find you instead. We might have had a open spot again.

Naw the school is alive. It just let him know some weirdo is littering in the mail room.

You're lucky I didn't have the janitor find you instead. We might have had a open spot again.
Wait. The school is alive? Does that mean that we're all actively participating in Vore when we walk through the entrance?

Oh good you're finally back
Your e-husband promised us stat benchmarks but he seems to have lost steam could you give an update on that

Well I've done my week of staying out of interactions and generally sandbagging and while I honestly like Kristen a lot, I don't think she'll be a good fit for this game specifically. Personality-wise, she has too much overlap with the rest of the cast, and from a skillset perspective it's clear that I'll have a hard time portraying the challenges of being small in a world of sanctioned superhero deathmatches and closet vision. That, and the pacing just won't work for what I wanted to do with gadgets

So no worries I'mma just scrap her and bring in a new one and go from there since she hasn't had any proper interactions yet just giving a heads up to anyone that cares

Last edited:
Mitch Conner Mitch Conner Are you in the discord?

BTW I know you said you were scrapping Kristen to make a new one, but that's a whole nother character so we have to review it again before you post with them. you can't say you are making a new character, make it, and post with her 5 minutes after your announcment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back