• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Highland Academy OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
"But look at you! You're super cool. Clear and liquid and unique, never heard of someone like you. My power can't stand up to that!"
If you want to play a Support let me know and we can make some room for you! Most Heroes are Highland Academy graduates, but there are few that are self made heroes.

• 4rSrwgV.png
    Liquid LadyReal Name: Tianna James

Power: Slime Physiology

Hero Status: HA graduate Support to Elusive

Summary: Graduating from HA she met her hero through the headmaster. The Elusive man being a independent hero it was a opportunity she gracefully took. Often left to her own devices she does work with him on infiltration missions when he comes by.

Fun Fact: She does not have a brain.
I spy with my little eye either a character that doesnt pay attention to the hero scene or a player who didn't read our gm's lore

Mitch Conner Mitch Conner Elysium Elysium Idk who these goons are. Let me clarify some things, only students are allowed on campus and if you start a fight outside of respective classes (which haven't started yet) you're going to be in detention or expelled.

You're starting this fight so you'll be at fault.

Alright. I'll see what Mitch wants to do before I change my post
You're fine Elysium. You don't need to change your post, I thought I'd give you both the forewaring before the discipline committee comes in.

Plus let Mitch know that every students would know that fighting isn't tolerated.

This is a good time to also point out the rules section again.

Well, I would have loved to make some long standing bullies in school for you all, but neither I or prophet were tagged. You might be on the disciplinary committees shit list, so that's something.

Still if you have some personal character event ideas, DM me and I'll put it in the plot

I just had an idea. And sorry again, didn't think, just posted.

Have a teacher come running up and break the fight up before it even starts. Then drag Al and Paria to the nearest office by the ears and yell at them. Easy resolution w/o waiting for Mitch.

I just had an idea. And sorry again, didn't think, just posted.

Have a teacher come running up and break the fight up before it even starts. Then drag Al and Paria to the nearest office by the ears and yell at them. Easy resolution w/o waiting for Mitch.
No you're fine, I'm just salty from some other Rp things. Besides your post is fine and makes sense for your character.

And that's a fantastic idea.

It's a delinquent's job to break the rules they're loose cannons who live on the edge
Also a word of advice before you pretend to be cool by breaking up fights the fight has to actually happen first otherwise you just look like a tool

I wouldn't call friendly advice insulting but I guess you city slickers and your foreign high-class mannerisms have me confused

It's a delinquent's job to break the rules they're loose cannons who live on the edge
Also a word of advice before you pretend to be cool by breaking up fights the fight has to actually happen first otherwise you just look like a tool
Stopping a fight in school is what the Discipline Committee does. It's always better to stop problems before they escalate. Its efficient and spares property and personal damage. Your subjective opinion of their job is not constructive, let alone "advice."

As for your behavior, this your final warning, I'm not giving another one. You're on very thin ice. Read the rules of this Rp, read RpN's rules, Read the posts made by the GMs, talk to the GMs talk to any GM. Respond to the PMs sent to you. The old saying goes, when you assume you make an ass out of you and me. Try asking questions, instead of making rude assertions.
I wouldn't call friendly advice insulting but I guess you city slickers and your foreign high-class mannerisms have me confused
There's really nothing "friendly" about it. You should realize the tone of your writing is very rude. I'd advise you consider your tone when writing from now on.

I don't mind if you have NPCs Alola's kid who beboxxed was perfectly fine. However, if you're going to make other students who actively try to break school rules, then the characters who uphold those rules will take action. IF you want to make a delinquent character that you control you'll have to make a CS and have it APPROVED by a GMs before you start posting, as the rules state.

If you want to have a bully event in school event you're welcome to talk to both GMs and we can arrange something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back