• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Highland Academy for Powered Individuals [Open]

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

The Suspicious Eye

Your Darling Devil
Let's get HAPI. Highland Academy for Powered Individuals
Welcome to the Highland Academy for Powered Individuals, more commonly known as HAPI, HA or just Highland Academy. Ranked fourth most promising Superpowered Academy in all of the world! HAPI is a well respected establishment, even if it has a silly acronym. Here powered Individuals entering high school start to truly learn about themselves, their powers and what they want to be when they leave the academy. This school is the starting point for many future heros, supports and civilians. You are a incoming freshman starting your new life in the world.

Other powered academies solely focus on power and tend to praise the strongest, leaving the others beaten down and bitter. At Highland Academy we want to focus on the importance of everyone’s wants, regardless of their power level. This academy wants to focus on the students and establishing heroes, civilians, and support who can make the society a better place for supers and non-supers alike. As first years you will start with the basic classes and as you progress will learn who you want to be.

As this is a Academy for those with exceptional powers this academy tries its best to keep every student safe. However, it is dangerous when students lose control. Luckily we have multiple well trained staff on hand to ease the situation. If there are any injuries no matter how minor please head to the Nurse’s office,

“Don't tell them that! Give me that!"
Hey!
"Listen here brats if you all are dumb enough to get hurt, then you can patch yourselves up.
Don't bother me! If you come to my office I'll bre-
Hey! Let me go! Stay out of my office!"

H-he may be a bit grumpy but he is a good healer. And please feel free to talk to the staff about any problems that arise. We are here for you and to help you grow, use them as their resource.

Whether you chose or were invited to this academy I hope you all enjoy your four years at Highland Academy.​

d3abf20cc9815101825524bc16d0e7f4.jpg
“Welcome back to EAT 15 News. With such lovely weather in our beautiful Salem. We go to our city streets with the e-equally lovely Rachel for morning updates on city life.”

“Thank you, Tom. It’s certainly is a lively morning here in Salem. It’s a week before Highland Academy for Powered Individuals starts its new semester, and already international students are arriving and taking in the lovely Oregon weather.” The reporter began giving a bright smile to the camera as she pulled some lose strands of hair out of her face and behind her ear. Farr off a strange shouting could be heard growing closer.

“Ahhhhh!!!”

Continuing professionally she beamed into the camera. “Most students have already arrived at the Academy and are participating their club festival, to introduce students to a variety of activities the school provides.”

“AHHHHHHHH!”​

“Still there are a few hopeful heroes who spend their time visiting the area, like this...” Turning to a empowered teen off camera she was about to introduce them when a blur of motion charged at her from the corner of her eye. Unable to react in time the reporter was tackled to the ground by a cute girl with brown hair. Dropping the microphone in her hand she let out a last, “WAgha!”

tumblr_n6ahrcocUW1qc9zfzo10_r2_250.gif
Grabbing the microphone the girl pulled it to her face and grabbed the edge of the camera bringing it close to her face and wildly out of focus.“ALIENS!! THERE ARE ALIENS AMONG US!!”

“Crap it’s this chick again! Let go of the camera!!” the camera man yelled out as he struggled against the crazy girl.

“PEOPLE OF EARTH! I’M NOT CRAZY!!” Tugging at the camera it was pulled to her lips as she continued to shout into the mic. “OPEN YOUR EYES WORLD! ALIENS EXIST AND ARE AMONG US! IF YOU WANT TO SAVE OUR PLANET FROM EXTINCTION COME JOIN THE CONSPIRACY RESEARCH ASSOCIATION! MEETINGS AT FRONT STAGE CAFE WEDNESDAY AND WEEKENDS! AH!” Pulled back from the camera by two arms wrapped around her waist the camera adjusted back into focus to see a boy with short blonde hair dragging her away from the scene.

“Come on Kaori, leave them alone!!” He exclaimed as he tugged her away from the group. Looking at all of them he mouthed. ‘I’m sorry! Please don’t sue us!’

“What no! Let me go! THE WORLD NEEDS TO KNOW! ALIENS!! ALIENS EXIST!” As she was dragged further away her last words rang out before they turned the corner into a alley. “ALIENS!!”

1444985656-14fa400783a3ff22aed4cfa6965fa8ec.jpeg
latest
Welcome Students!Breaking through the clouds the sun shined brightly down on the vast campus of Highland Academy. Students of every year didn't waste time getting out of their dorms and taking in the sun. Today was the first day in the two day festival for students by students. Sophomores, Juniors and Seniors have been working hard to build the stages, pens, props and booths for the festival. Now their hard work pays off. The pulsing music coming from the festival could be heard all over campus. Waves of students begin to pour into the large holographic banner welcoming students.

“Hey everyone! Welcome! Welcome!” Gwyneth stood on a wide stage and called out to the crowd of incoming freshmen as they passed through the large banner. “This is HAPI’s 25th annual Super Club Festival! Yay!” She said clapping along with the other students that were there. “We are all so excited to have all of you incoming freshmen here with us. You might be wondering why have a two day club festival at the beginning of school? That’s because here at HAPI we want you to do more than just take classes and truly have fun here! Now some of you might not know this, but all of HAPI’s clubs are student made and student run. So we get to have fun our own way! I’d like to personally thank our student council, who work so hard to manage all of our student run clubs and festivals. None of this would be possible without them.” Another applause roared up as a small group of students stood up and waved, lead a stern looking man with green hair.

“They truly are great and have a booth open to answer and questions or talk about proposals for new clubs and activities. Today we have a large variety of clubs eager for new members, along with booth games, prizes, petting zoos, events and even some demonstrations! Schedules are posted on the banners around the festival grounds, and will also be announced. Well without further ado let the 25th annual Super Club Festival! Begin! Freshmen go out there, have fun and find a club or seven!” With her final words fireworks shot up into the sky and burst into a series of shapes that spelled out ‘F*CK YEAH!’ Over in the pyrotechnic area a girl with violet hair smacked the back of a boy’s head. More fireworks shot off of various shapes and symbols. The mic was handed over to the DJ on stage as they began to play some upbeat hits.

Being right past the gate of the academy grounds, surrounded by the main stage and the club stands, the Club leaders and representatives the sides of the incoming freshman class, scouting out potential and handed out flyers and such to whoever was interested, it was clearly a very lively and important event for clubs to get fresh people. The student Council had left, most likely to attend to their duties as student council. It wasn’t like they needed to get anyone, they ran on invite only, as one would expect.

“Try out for Chorus and Drama club! We cover everything from theater to heavy metal bands!”

Bouncing around one of the stands was a group of cheerful girls. Noticing some watching a bubbly blonde waved them over. “Hey! Hey! Come over here! Do you want to cheer?! Then become a cheerleader! We treat all of our members as family! And we get to have loads of fun with the other teams!” Handing those that got closer a flier there was a small spark of electricity between them. “I’m Cora! I’m the head cheerleader! Oh! But if you’re not interested in cheerleading! There’s loads of awesome clubs! I love track, dance club is awesome and the mathletes are super cool!”

A loosely dressed woman ran her fingers across her chest and looked at those who seemed to stare. Probably noticing the fact that she wasn’t wearing a bra or underwear under her skimpy clothing. “Hey sexy little things. Why don’t you check out the sports section. I manage all of those hard sports and I make sure to satisfy every single need my players cound have to make sure they’re in peak condition.” Licking her lips she leaned back against the Morale Committee stand and crossed her legs. “But don’t worry you don’t need to be a jock to get into my skirt. Consider this club too, we can work together to get morale up.” Standing behind the booth was a purple haired girl with a disgusted look on her face. Sighing she looked across the walkway roward the Turf Wars booth.

“Oi! You there! You’re pretty tall for a freshman, you play basketball?”
"YOUUUU WANT A BACON WRAPPED HOT DOG!!"
"Come test your strength and skill! First one to hit the bell to the jackpost wins a trip to Crescent Cove Resort!"
“The Swim club is accepting new members! Come and swim with us!”
"Get some Ramen here!"
"Pet some soft creatures at our petting zoo!"
"Churros get some tasty Churros!"
"Try our vegan hot dogs! They're delicious!"
“How fast are you? Come join the Track Team to find out!”
"Our Football Team is the best! Come join the family!"
"Cake pops!"

A calm woman with a parasol stepped up to those inspecting the strange and healthy plant life and handed them a pamphlet on the Garden club. “Our club president isn’t here, but we mainly take care of the plant life on school grounds and around the forest. We spend most of our time at the Garden House. Feel free to come up the trail and find it and enjoy some delicious tea and cakes.”

“Evaluate the complexities of art at Art Club!”
"Try to find the coveted invisible fish in our fishing game! Winner gets six tickets to Heart Empire Amusement Park "
“Test your chemicals with Chem club! The only teacher affiliated class! But worth its weight in Au!”
"Come play our carcade games, we've got vintage classics!"
"Think you can solve this cube better than the master?! Come and try!"
“Express yourself through style at Fashion club”
"Smoothies, Bubble tea and Ice Cream!"

One kid with messy brown hair called out to a passing group. “Hey! Yeah! You guys! You know about the Turf Wars between school? Well HAPI made it a club!” He beamed with pride as he continued. “We get to train to beat the best and show them that though we want to be heroes we’re no pushovers!” Tossing fliers into the air he looked at the others. “I’m Ty. I’m the co-captain of the Turf Wars Club. Send us a message if you’re interested!”

“Like to party? Try out the City Scene club, we know all the hotspots.”
"Join the Mathletes!"
“Are you a pyro? Does just thinking about something exploding get you hot? Join the Hellfire club, no dousers allowed....supervised by a teacher...meh.”
"Rise to the challenge, try our hoop game!"
Doki Doki Try our literature club! We write poems and talk about the books we’re reading!”
"Pizza! Fresh from the oven!"
It seemed that no matter where you looked, clubs were recruiting freshman left and right. Some freshman were even getting recruitment speeches from multiple at the same time. While it was certainly overwhelming in some regards, it was clear that most were enjoying their time at the opening event. Few darted off, most likely to go and check out their dormitory room since they were all already provided their room keycards. Some simply enjoyed the quieter scene after all.

Waiting inside the room for every student was a small wristband with their respective name engraved onto the sides of them. Placing it on the student would feel a small pinch as the band blinked to life. Opening to a use screen it’s revealed that the wristband is an advanced communication device. This wristband is capable of searching the web, making calls, sending messages, opening dorm doors, and using various applications. Scrolling through contacts the number and image of every student in the freshman class was available alphabetically.

The Festival was only meant to last only two days, but as school didn’t start for a week, it gave students time to join any clubs and such, unpack and grow into their home for the school year, and to meet with their fellow classmates and become friends, or enemies. Their time at highland was around the corner from beginning, and it was sure to be an exciting one.

Last edited:
Alaric

Alaric didn't pay any damn attention to what the entrance was saying. With most of his life in a hefty bag on his back, Alaric zipped around the festival, buying some snack or looking at some carni-game. He didn't play much, with the exception of the strength contests. With a little burst of power, it wasn't hard for the naturally built adolescent to score high and get something. He had no idea what to do with stuffed toys but whatever.

A vague smile became a curious one when Alaric heard "Turf Wars". He blitzed over to the booth and listened to the spiel before blankly joining to the club. Three minutes later, the same happened with the track team.

'Wait, did those schedules overlap? Eh, fuck it. Kick ass while going fast. It's what I do. I'll make it to both.'

.2 seconds after that thought went through his head, it was utterly forgotten.

What a great day. While slight, his smile was real. Alaric stuck his hands in the pockets of his green gymshorts, and wandered the festival, not really looking for anything in particular.

Although he wouldn't say no to finding female company. That cheery thought in mind, he quickstepped next to the nearest booth, which fortunately had a rather attractive lady next in line.

Taking a quick second to make sure his waist-length, stawberry-blonde braid was still presentable, Alaric took initiative.

"Hello there. Would you happen to know where the dorms are? I need to drop this bag and I haven't figured out my watch thing."

While it was an icebreaker, it wasn't false. Alaric didn't care for gadgets. He didn't bother to figure it out.

Ahren/Accerelis

Black wig, black glasses, hoodie. The furthest thing from a hero was at hero high, and not doing a damn thing. Except kicking pebbles around.

It was nice to see his brother again, however, even though he made no form of contact while the jock moron signed up for two heavily overlapped teams. He wished the fool the best of luck.

Ahren activated his device and sent a text to his leader, asking for further instructions.

Making sure his brother was nowhere near him, Ahren blurred expertly through the crowd, burning rubber through the amourphous blob of humans around him with little disturbance.

He slowed down and stopped at a ramen stand, electing to gather calories while he waited.

Last edited:
Haruo Higuchi - Highland Festival

Certainly, that was a lot to unpack. Literally and emotionally.

There was a lot of noise everywhere. The fireworks, the persistent voices inviting everyone to their clubs, the food stands, the chattering. It almost stressed Haruo out, if he didn't sooner elect to worm his way through the crowd and make for the dorms. After all, it would have been a pain to try to leisurely make his way around with his somewhat cumbersome bag weighing him down. Not that he particularly had a lot in his bag beside his clothes, a game system, supplies, and so on. If nothing else, he'd be back out here for a smoothie at least.

With the keycard issued to him, Haruo made a beeline for his assigned room. Speaking of noise, it seemed that for the time being, he had his dorm all to himself with no roommate. It was a decently nice relief; not that Haruo disliked other people -- antisocial was the word, perhaps -- but the room that he intended on sleeping in for the year ought to be at least the one place he could get consistent privacy and space if he was gonna otherwise be around other people for the rest of his time here. Once inside, the boy let out a soft sigh and began unpacking, finally left alone with his thoughts. The trip had been uneventful, almost comfortably so, and here he was, on the cusp of starting a new chapter of his life. Would it be good? Would it be dreadful? He couldn't be sure, and that uncertainty unnerved him to an extent, but Haruo wasn't in the position to lose heart. After all, it sure beat the alternative anyway.

Speaking of which.

Setting down a framed picture of his late mother, Haruo stared at it solemnly. Even after all this time, it still seemed unreal, like a blur. Haruo pondered for a moment on whether or not he'd even even be here at Highland Academy if she were still around. Would his father still have swooped in out of nowhere and send him off here? Would he just be going to a normal school? Certainly, he'd be able to blend in considering how lowkey his power was, especially among those without powers. Though, before long, a soft sigh escaped the boy's lips as he knew he shouldn't dwell on the "what-ifs" and so on. He was here now, and that's all he could work with.

"Wish me luck, Mom. See you later."

With his bag finally unpacked, no longer needing to carry it around, Haruo took the standard issued wristband and equipped it, before exiting his room from there, deciding to see if he could get some mileage out of the festival here. Most of the clubs didn't exactly interest him, but he knew enough that he ought to make at least some effort to find some sort of group to click with. But for now... The first thing he thought to do was help himself to a smoothie, over at the stand where they were evidently serving sweets, also including ice cream and bubble tea.

And so, there he was, just a boy with a smoothie, with the rest of his life ahead of him.

Lucky him.​

Away from the main festivities, on the very edge of the school grounds there was a scene of showmanship brewing attempting to gather those who were not entranced by the school.

“LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! BOYS AND GIRLS! CHILDREN AND ADULTS OF ALL AGES, SHAPES AND SIZES!” was the booming voice out of a megaphone, plastic as it clearly looked cheap and did not amplify as much as an electric, from a man on-top of a card-board box. This man had a rather large twirly black mustache that extended off the face and curved inwards, was portly and dressed in bright pink tail-coat, with red trimming, alongside black pantaloons with boots with a shiny silver finish. On his left side was a coiled up whip, for show of course, and behind him was a motor vehicle having a wagon attachment with a brown canvas draping over the red frame. The top of the wagon had a large sign with rather impressive ornate lettering, with the phrase “THE MENAGERIE” between two sets of crying and laughing masks.

Slightly lowering his megaphone and twirling the left edge of his mustache, the man snickered while wistfully looking back towards the wagon. Alack, it was a shame the beast grew defiant and fierce. Who knows what further crowds he could’ve drawn in?

At least he had one last show.

“FOR ONE LAST NI- NAY, ONE LAST SHOWING WE OF THE NEO BINDLESTAFF AND AMOK CIRCUS SHALL SHOW YOU FORTH ONE LAST TIME, A MOST EXTRAORDINARY, MYSTERIOUS, AWE-DAZZLING SIGHT FEAST FOR YOUR EYES AND OR VISUAL RECEPTORS!”

“COME IF YOU DARE! WHAT LURKS BEHIND THOSE CANVAS FLAPS IS A CREATURE SO STUNNING, SO STRANGE, SO MADENNING THAT THOSE OF WEAK CONSTITUTION CANNOT BUT SHOULD LOOK AWAY! ADMISSION TO WITNESS THE CREATURE OF THE MENAGERIE IS FREE IN A BENEVOLENT DISPLAY TO YOU, THE AUDIENCE, AS WE PROCEED TO SHUT IT DOWN. BUT A DONATION IS ALWAYS APPRECIATED!”

The Ringmaster proceeded to gesture to a hat standing underneath his feet.

“NOW WITNESS, THE SCALY, THE SLITHERING – THE SHE-DEVIL OF THE SHIFTING SANDS; RAAAAAACHEL! DE! LA! FUUUUUUUUEEEEEENNNNNTTTTEEEE!” concluding his statement the figure threw up the canvas flaps to reveal the mutant snake-woman that was Rachel De La Fuente.

And so there the part snake part humanoid creature sat, coiled and down relatively low dressed in simple revealing attire, which was surely part for the show and part since it was hard to get clothes to fit multi-armed individuals. Rachel remained down low, all six of her arms were cross as she shot a malicious gaze towards the Ringmaster. Letting out a chuckle, hoping desperately no one was going to lose interest, he walked towards the woman and whispered angrily.

“You have one last show. I have met your insane demands time and time again, I have even allowed you to have possessions on your way out!”

Rachel began to uncoil as she raised herself up slightly, “You think this gives you power over me? Giezave me Tiezehieza Bliezaoweazff. scornfully came out of the lips of the snake attraction. The Ringmaster furrowed his brows as his lips puckered from side to side before waving it off.

This would be the last display of kindness the creature got. Confirming that the mark was secured, Rachel began to fully rise erect as her arms slithered out from being crossed and began to land palm against palm.

“Ssssssssssssssssssss~uuuuch a sssssssiiiiight you wisssssh…” hissed out Rachel before she began to sway side to side, her snake body rocking back and forth as her upper arms were moving from left to right, the middle were pressing palms back and forth, as the lower arms were moving from right to left. As the spectacle went on the Ringmaster proceeded to continue to call individuals over to witness the performance as he failed to realize that Rachel De La Fuente was inching ever so closer to him.

“AND NOW FOR THE REAL PERFORMANCE!”
Her hands again unfurled as she reached menacingly towards the Ringmaster, who proceeded that no no we are not risking this again and booked it towards the vehicle and threw out five different suitcases. Rachel began to slither out of the wagon as the Ringmaster was incoherently yelling, clearly sick of all of this, as each suitcase crashed against the ground proceeding to open up and spill the contents of each.

When all of the suitcases were thrown out, and Rachel was out of the wagon, the Ringmaster drove off as Rachel began shoveling various items, such as newly broken vinyl, knitting needles, various items of clothing, small statues and other such nick-knacs back into the suitcases and proceeded to grab and shut one with each hand.

Now that all five suitcases were gathered, Rachel used her free hand – the upper left – and proceeded to flip off the speeding vehicle.

“EY, THOSE WERE PRIMO SHIZNIZZ YOU BROKE! YOU HEAR ME YOU LI-” In the middle of the tirage she happened to notice one thing, the hat with some cash remained. This was quickly taken and pocketed into one of the suitcases as Rachel slithered off to the academic grounds proper.

Leon BellamyLeon looked around the festival in awe,his hands in the pockets of his greenjacket. Bending backwards to stretch and taking in a deep breath he smiled. Autumn was approaching, but it was still the warmth of Summer. This was one of his favorite times of year.

Having dropped his belongings in the dorm room, and placed the bracelet on quickly, he rushed out nearly forgetting his wallet in the process. There was so much going on it was almost too much to take in. He buzzed with excitement, letting off a couple of sparks by mistake. "Oops! Sorry about that" he said abashedly to the person nearby he gave a shock to. Deep breaths Leon. Control.

He fully intended to jump into this school life with both feet. He looked around at all the different booths and tables as he walked the grounds, a cake pop in hand. His eyes lit up at two in particular. As he approached them. Going with the gentler of the two first, and the more likely to accept me he thought with a rueful smile, he approached the girl advertising a literature club.
"There is no surer foundation for a beautiful friendship than a mutual taste in literature" he quoted, standing in front of the table.

Izzy Reed Plopping Tigo, her stuffed white whale that was bigger as she was (4'11", "and three quarters", Tigo is 5 feet long and fluffy), onto her bed, Izzy looked around her room. Her suitcases were stacked neatly at the foot of her bed. Supposedly she was going to have a roommate, though it looked like they hadn't shown up yet, and Izzy would be lying if she were to say she didn't have mixed feelings about it. On the one hand, it'd be nice to have someone she could be friends with right away, go to the festival with. But on the other....unless they were a cyborg, Izzy wasn't sure if she would be able to talk to them with any sort of ease.

She looked out the window at the grounds below and smiled. This is my home for now. Let's go make the most of it. Pulling an orb out of her bag, something she designed, she set it on the desk aimed at the doorway and hit a button on it. It was a holo-ball, something meant to record and play back a message for someone. Beams of light splayed out at her, indicating the message was recording. "Ok so um....shoot I should have prepped for this. Hi there. I'm Isaura Reed, though I go by Izzy, and if you're getting this it means we probably haven't met yet. Obviously. Otherwise this wouldn't be necessary." Izzy squeaked as she shut herself up. "Izzy shut up, you're rambling. Back to business. This is a holo-ball. I made it for simple messages. I'm your roommate it looks like. I hope we can be friends. That's Tigo on my bed. I promise he's friendly. Don't mind the clicking coming from him. It's a clock, I promise. I don't know if we can be friends, but I really hope so. If you wanna like...meet up and hang out I'll be at the festival. You've got my name so you can shoot me a message through the comm-bands...or not...I suppose. Anyways bye!" She cringed before reached over and pressed a red button.

She sighed. "That could have been worse....technically." Scribbling a note that said "Press the green button" she laid it next to the orb. Either her roommate would find it before Izzy got back....or she wouldn't. "No sense worrying about what may or may not come to pass" she said solemnly and philosophically to herself before bursting into giggles.

Walking out of her room, she made her way to the festival. Stopping at almost every sweet stand along the way she takes a look at the different clubs available. None of them really stand out as something she might do. Until she got to the arcade games. Her message to her possible roommate might have been awkward, but this...this she understood. She smiled as she walked up, stretching her fingers. "Do I win something when I set the new high score? Or is this just fun?" she asked, a glint in her eye.

Last edited:
Raygen Lee
「Interacting~ Brinni Brinni , Basic Basic [| Location~ Entrance / Dorms」

Raygen tried to make her way through the massive crowd at the front gates of Highland Academy. This was a wee bit tough as she was quite small compared to most of the people surrounding her, also due to the fact that she was carrying a rather large bag with her. She didn't realize that most of the people surrounding her had stopped for a reason so she kept pushing her way through the crowd towards where the directory said the dorms was. Raygen looked down at the crumpled piece of paper in her hand, not stopping herself from walking, she kind of assumed that people would just be alert enough to get out of her way. She was wrong. Before she knew what had happened she found her ass meeting the pavement and her face hurting like she had just ran into a metal pole. She looked up briefly in a daze before realizing what she had done. Like an idiot while she was in her own world she had walked straight into the back of a boy with bright red hair. Raygen quickly scrambled to her feet before mumbling out a quiet apology. "I'm so sorry, I-I wasn't looking w-where I was going.." She spoke softly and judging by the crowd that she was stuck in, she didn't think that the boy would even hear her, so she quickly scuttled off before making an even bigger fool of herself. After finally shoving, and pushing her way through the large crowd, Raygen had gotten to the dorms. Shuffling her way into the building, she looked around for an elevator or something of the sort. She wasn't really ready for the amount of tech that America had faced her with compared to Japan. After a quick scan of the room she decided she would just take the very obvious stairwell up to her room.

Raygen made her way upstairs and walked down the hallway to the room where she had been told she was assigned. Taking a breath to steady herself, she made her way into the room only to find it empty. There was a rather large looking white... thing on one of the beds. She assumed that her roommate had already been and gone by the looks of it, so she made her way to the free bed and dumped her bag onto it with a thud. She sat down on her new bed and looked around the room. She noticed an orb*?* on the desk next to her roommates bed. "Ahh... hopefully that's not a bomb..." She thought to herself before she started unpacking her bag. She wondered if she should go back down and check out the festival that everyone seemed so interested in, although on second thoughts, it'd probably be hard for her to get around and actually know what people were saying if they approached her. She'd rather just stay in her room for now until her comm-band told her otherwise.

Last edited:
Wēnhé Róuruǎn

The girl had marched through the crowd with an angered expression, plowing through anyone who dared speak to her. Of course, she got bombarded with sport offers; which led to more than a few physical confrontations. What a great hero she was going to be. Wiping the blood from her nose she continued on her path, having a bit less trouble with social advances than normal. She easily slipped through the bustling people with her lanky and tall figure, only having trouble when her backpack stuffed with her favorite stuffed animal got caught or hit someone accidentally. She had begrudgingly apologized before finally making it to the dorms.

It took her a few minutes to find the one that belonged to her, but afterwards she marched right in and slammed the door behind her. She didn't have time for all of this socially constrictive nonsense--If someone was interested in a club they'd say so, if someone wanted cheap entertainment they'd go to a park. Not a school. With troubled thoughts, she attached the wristband that was lying on her desk; her name engraved in English font. Of course. She had spent so many years trying to learn how to write and speak proper English she could barely write Chinese anymore, talk about Capitalism. How did that relate to Capitalism? She was unaware. She just knew everything with Americans reverted back to Capitalism. Yes. The band blinked to life, a screen coming up.

After a bit of exploration with the technology she found that she was going to have a lot of fun this year. Yes, the amount of 'Big Black Cocks' she would search up right in front of her roommate would be extraordinary. No one could stop her. She was indeed glad she had a roommate, it was kind of like an assigned account-abili-buddy. That word brought back bad memories but it was the best way to describe it. She began typing away at the screen and looking throw her contacts, she was going to bully the hell out of these people. She chuckled lightly before taking a seat on her bed, still playing with the new applications and exploring everything she could.

Scene 1, Highland Club Festival

The Bull Moose, the male specimen of beast as opposed to the Cow Moose, is a mighty and majestic creature. Possessing large, wide and open ended antlers, great height and size covered in a shaggy set of long hairs they truly appear as a beast with a warrior’s spirit. It was clear then why this moose stood outside of the small and ineffectual fences of the petting zoo. A creature like this would refuse such closed spaces, even though there was a section large enough to hold the beast, for it yearns to roam free and conquer the land by devouring the plants, fending off rivals and finding the finest of mates. So the beast stood there outside, but still near, the enclosure of a petting zoo triumphantly utilizing its prehensile lip to grasp at the nearby grass to devour it. This moose knew in its heart of hearts that it was the master.

However this was a matter that was up for debate as a champion stood forth seeking to return this beast to the pen.

“DRUMMOND.” declared Oscar Hallward, son of Arthur Hallward, his voice oozing firmness yet respect. After all this beast was a dangerous one, and noted by its antlers it had survived many a harsh season. This respect was not shared by the animal adversary which looked up disdainfully at Oscar. Perhaps the creature was judgmental regarding this man’s attire, bright colored shorts which revealed a fair amount of skin over the knees, a simple t-shirt which was noticeably a size too small that felt like it could be ripped apart at any moment, and pumped up kicks. Or maybe the creature detested the fact Oscar would label it with such a name. Or perhaps it was angered by the cause that this man had aligned himself to, the denial of the moose’s freedom. Regardless of this notion it appeared Oscar did not take this scene with much malice as he spat on his hands and lowered his stance preparing to grapple with the beast.

“Heed not this path you’re on!” Oscar began to sing out, as he and the beast, known henceforth as Drummond, slowly proceeded towards each other pressing flesh against flesh. The moose stared long and hard at Oscar who acknowledged it with his own kinder stare as his hands slapped against anterior region of the creature. Now the song and dance of battle was to truly begin as each man would test forth their mettle.

“While it may be right!”
“It’s also wrong!”
“Although...”

Oscar began pushing down upon the moose, the fabric of his shirt was starting to give way while the moose was not as it let out a wet and angry snort before pushing forwards down upon Oscar. The man gritted his teeth as he felt his feet giving way underneath the moose’s pressure but began moving around and trying again to push on the beast.

“Hey!”
“What examples we shall be!”
“Neck and neck!”
“Arm in arm!”

“With shining feats of Mascu-lin-iiiityyyy!”

As Oscar proceeded to hit that note, he felt himself being lifted up by a mighty keelhaul as Drummond kicked upwards and slammed back down. But Oscar was not deterred, no, he gritted his teeth and proceeded to press on the beast and drive it back towards the fence.

“To walk the dangerous trek!”
“To fight the valiant fight!”
“Whether it is wrong or right”
“Bravely go on and ooooooooon”

“Hey!”
“What examples we shall be!”
“Neck and neck!”
“Arm in arm!”

“With shining feats of mascu-lin-iiiiiittttyyy!”

The two continued a harsh stalemate, each action allowed the other to gain a new advantage over the other. However they were near enough to the fence that Oscar would try something bold. Oscar began pushing upwards, feeling the definite strain of lifting such a creature.

“To test oneself!”
“To fight the valiant fiiiiight.”
“With shining feats of mascu-lin-iiiiiiitttyyyy!”

“HUUUGHAAAAAAAA~!” practically snarled out Oscar as he proceeded to slam Drummond back into the pen with a loud clash as other critters in the pen scattered. A clump of fur was torn off the beast as Oscar himself slammed down upon the foliage. As Drummond began to stir up he motioned close to the edge of the fence. Oscar continued to breath heavily, looking out of the corner of his eye.

The creature looked down upon Oscar, who was breathing heavily, and proceeded to lick the victor showing a display of respect before walking around in the enclosure. The man smiled, still laying on his back, knowing that he had done a job well done.

Claude Allcrest

@Tags: Brinni Brinni The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
A3.jpg
Claude was very stressed internally. While his sister had offered to give him a ride, he had refused, declaring that "Day one outfits are very important! If i get anything wrong about this outfit i migght as well not go!". He regretted such a decision. While he did indeed find a very stylish outfit worthy of the hypebeast tag, he very nearly messed up his timing and would not be there within the first to minutes of it's opening. He got in the back seat of his chauffeur's car and gave him the address. How very dissapointing, to be off schedule enough to hurry like this. But regardless, he breathed out as he winded down in the car. It wouldn't do to be so ragged.

He exited the vehicle a few paces from the front gate electing to walk the last bit himself. The car pulled away as he entered the festival just as it swung into motion. He was safe from being late.

"Well I guess i'll go drop off my stuff and come back." Claude said to really himself, sliding past his fellow freshman politely and quickly, eager to drop off his bags and have some fun before school started. "I should post about all this while i'm at it, i've only posted my fit today.", he pondered, using the provided map to get do his dorm. He really hoped his roommate wasn't lame, or his time in his dorm would be so awkward he probably would have to see if he could commute to school.

He found his dorm room easy enough, taking in the amenities of the lounge that connected his and 3 other dorm rooms. It wasn't too bad, but it coul do with a fair bit of improvements. Upon climbing the stairs and entering his dorm room he saw that whoever his roommate was hadn't been here yet. He was kind of hoping he could feel his roommate out with a greeting, but it seemed it was not to be. He took and put on his wristband, inspecting it for anything weird, and then continued to drop his stuff on the bottom bunk and claiming a desk with a his laptop and a few hair product assortments, left just as curtly.

Back at the festival, the basketball team got Claude's attention, and he subsequently joined the team as well as joining the turf war team. He'd done a lot of it in middle school as he was a royal, and he planned on being one again, even though they don't have the same power here at Highland. He wanted to join a student Goverment position as well, but as he expected he could only forward his name for consideration. He had to be invited after all.

As he walked around, he came across an arcade stand with a few open stations. Approching he noticed a rather short girl calling herself topping the leaderboard. Well, as an avid fan of the games presented, he had to challenge her on such a claim. "Oh? i must say, that's a very bold statement. you mind if play against you? I plan on taking top spot as well.". He stepped up to the stand and gave a small bow in greeting. "Ah, i'm sorry. Claude Allcrest, nice to meet you. Your name?". Claude greeted, offering a small smile to accentuate his greeting.

Last edited:
Rachel De La Fuente - Highland Club Festival​

Now that freedom had been officially obtained, as opposed to just ‘hotdog and handshake’ deals with the Ringmaster, the snake-woman began to process this biome and the inhabitants. Weird looks, shuttering and generally stepping away from her and trying not to trip over the tail ensued as she slithered through the crowd. She gave shifty gazes followed into glares if they approached too close; after all she had not yet marked each individual into her mental catalog. Of course soon enough Rachel would gather the necessary information required for such judgments. A small thought lingered in her mind to claim her room before said room-mate does, but that was quickly dismissed as Rachel desired freedom. So for now the suitcases would remain. Plus the snake-woman knew she could shanghai someone into carrying them and following her around to drop off her possessions if the strain got too annoying.

As she proceeded onward through the mass of people, she began to feel a sensation go through her as her stomach rumbled. It was here Rachel eyed one of the petting zoos, and began to salivate. There was a little lamb, whose fleece was completely unremarkable, trying its darnedest to move as well as the other animals in the pen. Tilting her head Rachel leaned in, flicking out her forked tongue and bearing fangs, just observing the animal.

However she shook her head. “Too many witnesses for that delectable, succulent, vulne-” She once again eyed the potential prey to reassess her decision.

Again Rachel reached the same conclusion as she decided on what nourishment to obtain. This matter was easily decided as she could smell the cooking of flesh wrapped within flesh – the bacon wrapped hot-dogs. Staring at the booth’s operator, Rachel bared her fangs while reaching to the upper suitcase to open and slam some cash down on. “Two. Fast.” As a hand slid out to collect the payment, the suitcase was slammed down on the counter as her other free hand was tapping against it. “EYO SLICK. MERCH FIRST. If this swill satisfies me I’ll let you keep the change, as if you weren’t going to already.” This was emphasized via a wink and a bearing of the teeth.

Soon the bacon-wrapped hot-dogs emerged, wrapped in a useless bun, and Rachel proceeded to flick off the needless bread to the side before simply gulping the first one down. She stared at the counter for a brief moment before allowing the cash to be accessed as she took the other hot-dog. “Beat out those sugary losers. Flesh is best. ” With that simple nod and a remark goodbye the snake-mutant proceeded to slither through the grounds even more, this time indulging in the act of chewing the meat material for taste.

Now there was another simple matter to go about accomplishing. And that was that Rachel needed to mark and identify these larger groups for what purposes they might serve. Interrogating them all would take much doing so she needed to find and access a grouping that was sure to have contact with much of them.

It was here Rachel found her lead in the bouncy girls, surely some manner of performers, and a leading figure among them who was actively handing out fliers and hawking. Slithering closely, Rachel slowly began to peer around the scene before gesturing with her free-hand to Cora.

“Sssso...” Rachel hissed out, baring her teeth for a moment before continuing on. “Tell me of this, ‘cheerleading’ and others teams you deal with.”

Tags: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye

dlTwfkz.jpg
Journalism Club Booth Elysium Elysium
As the last student took the flier and walked off, head of the Journalism Club Sharika Gaia raised a inquisitive brow. "The Dorms? You're one of the new freshman." She said as her voice trailed off as she looked him up and down taking in every piece of him. Her eyes running around him and then through him before she continued. "In your attempt to look presentable you're still pretty disheveled. Clothes pushed back from wind and your shoes are heavily worn. You must be a speedster." Noticing the freshman's reaction she met his eyes she gave him a smile. "Good. I like speedsters, always punctual."

Turning she pointed a manicured nail west. "Dorms are right of the main building." Giving a light chuckle at his mention of the watches. "The watch thing isn't too bad it's pretty much a glorified comm for each grade." Pulling her sleeve up she twisted her wrist and the watch appeared. "Stylish, but if you dislike it it has camouflage functions. Spend enough time with it on and it'll know what you need without you messing with it. HAPI tech is always top notch and easy to use."

"But before you go. Why not take a flier for the Journalism Club? We have accessibility to countless databases, papers and resources. We even have our own newspaper, the Highlander, released every Monday to every student. If you got a lead to chase, this club is the one you should join."
Handing him a flier she continued, "Our club room number and hours of operation are all on there." Her eyes flashed for a moment as she touched his hand, she added, "I think you'd be a excellent addition. Don't be a stranger Alaric."

Yua.%28Your.Diary%29.full.793249.jpg
Literature Club Booth Brinni Brinni
Hearing Leon's quote a small girl perks up from behind the booth and turns to face him. "Oh! P.G Wodehouse you have a comedic taste in authors. Let me see." Placing a finger to her chin she thought for a moment, before smiling and quoting, "As Shakespeare says if you're going to do a thing you might as well pop right at it and get to it. Speaking of which here!" Taking a step forward she handed him a small pamphlet.

Tripping over the ribbons around her feet and stumbling against the booth she composed herself, and cleared her throat. "I'm Monica the president of the literature club. You're a freshman right? All incoming students always seem to grow taller and taller, it's getting hard to tell." She said with a faint chuckle. "The literature club is a great club. We meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays in the library. On Tuesdays we talk about books we're reading and then Thursdays we read poetry and creative writing prompts. There's tea and snacks at every meeting as well!" Shifting her weight she gave a bashful smile she stumbled around her words. "I-I think you'd be a wonderful addition. And please feel free to invite any friends you have. We...we really need more members."

Pausing for a moment she jolted in shock as she realized she forgot the most important thing. "Oh my goodness! I completely forgot! What is your name?"

latest
Min Johannas SoftSmile SoftSmile
Following the crowd pouring into the open grounds of HAPI, Min stood in awe at the spectacle around her. "О, вау много людей!" She exclaimed as she looked around at all the excitement around her. She'd never seen anything like this before. Looking around at all the other students each one so different and new with light in their eyes and full of life. It almost felt unreal to be here, she'd risked everything coming here. The thought of being caught crept across her as her body froze to the spot. Standing at the entrance, she let the other students pass around her as she slowly took a few deep breaths in and out. It'll be alright. I'm here and that was the hardest part. I have a plan, I can do this without anyone realizing. Clenching her fist she pumped herself up. You got this Min! Letting the fear fade away as she looked out and stepped forward into the festival.

It was a whirlwind of sounds, lights and new items she's never seen in her life. There were so many thing she wanted to try she couldn't help but be excited. Following the flow of the crowd she stopped at the first booth that interested her, the Chorus and Drama Club. Taking a flier she felt a rush of excitement at the thought of performing onstage. I'm excellent at singing, at least that's what nyanya says. I want to sing more. Humming softly she stopped as she noticed shimmering pom poms in the air and the cheers of girls, turning to the sound she noticed the cheerleading booth and made her way over. Talking with the energetic girls for a while she took a flier and then heard a voice call out to her. Turning she noticed a group of relaxed individuals with sunglasses that looked far too familiar. Thanking the cheerleaders she went over to the City Scene club. After a interesting discussion she took a map and a pamphlet the club offered. They were a lot like the guy's I've crossed before but they weren't too bad. And this map will come in handy. Considering joining Min passed by the literature and language club to take some of their material as well.

Having walked for a while, Min accumulated far too much to carry in just her arms. Moving to a less crowded area Min stood next to a wall and focused on her dorm. Having arrived at school earlier she already knew where her room was, and as she thought on the location a swirling portal formed against the wall and Min stepped inside of it.

Inside her room a small violet portal appear out of nowhere and expanded into a 6ft tall swirling mass of energy. Stepping out Min happily bounced over to her desk and placed the pamphlets and fliers down onto the table. "Я так взволнован! О, ты должен быть моим новым соседом по комнате!" Noticing the confused look on her roommate's face, Min paused for a moment confused. "Ah!"

"So-sorry! My brain is still wired to Russian."
Stepping forward she extended a hand to the girl. "You must be my roommate. I'm Min Johannas. I hope we can be friends. I've actually never had a roommate or a friend my age, to be honest. So I hope I can be good at both."

"If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing here? There's a whole party outside. Are there no clubs that interest you?"

large.png
Cheerleading Booth Aloha Loha Aloha Loha
Cora noticed the snake like girl gesturing her over and her eyes lit up as she saw all of her arms. Waving to her she took one flier, then handed the rest to one of her squad members and bounded over. Listening to Rachel talk Cora beamed, "are you interested?! That's awesome! Cheerleading is a lot of fun. I'm Cora, the head cheerleader. As for what we do, we cheer, chant and dance as a group to support our students in sports and other events. We also do many of the fundraisers at HAPI and have our own competition against other schools. If you're interested in being on the student council, service and accolades are a good stepping stone."

Scratching her head she gave a bashful smile, "some people think that cheerleading is pretty dumb and that all we do is cheer on others, but we're a real sport! We train hard to be in top shape and it pays off in class and out of class as a hero." Raising a pom pom up she explained, "We learn how to work as a team, identify physical cues, estimate movement patterns, and react in real time. I know that when my squad graduates if they will be excellent in combat. We even implement martial arts and weapons training into our cheers. I mean we are a school to train heroes afterall!"

"If you're interested we're starting our first session on Monday! We usually meet Wednesday, Fridays and Sundays after school at the football field."
Handing her the flier there was a small spark between them as she touched her. "Between you and me I think you'd be a great addition! Legs or a tail, if you got the spirit! You're welcome on my squad any time!"

Last edited:
Rachel De La Fuente: Cheerleading Booth​

Rachel De La Fuente carefully eyed Cora as she proceeded to make her pitch, and sell her angle. The snake woman occasionally nodded, flicked out her tongue a few times, but did listen patiently to the cheerleader. There was a fair amount of information to take in, as well as judgments to be made from them, and Rachel proceeded to do so. Her lips stretched out with a brief contemptuous nature as the little shock came as Rachel took the flier. The snake-mutant proceeded to place her suitcases, two by one by two, on the booth and rested her two lower elbows upon the larger stacks as she proceeded to stare down Cora. “EY, YOU WANNA DRAW BLOOD FOR SOME SORTA BLOOD-SISTER PACT YOU DO IT BY TOOTH OR CLAW!” There was a bearing of the teeth as she proceeded to use her other hands to place the flier, after she had observed it and mumbled something in approval, in the suitcase not stacked.

“And you sure as shit ain’t ready for a blood pact.” Rachel blinked as she raised up her the more posterior regions of her tail as it began to menacingly coil back and forth, “Oh. And that isn’t ‘just a tail’ - it’s scaly death incarnate.” Rachel emphasized as she bared out her fangs in a rather overt grin towards Cora and the other cheerleaders.

“Now then...” Rachel began as she rolled her head around briefly. “I shall admit to interest.” A pair of her hands clapped slowly before abruptly stopping. “I will join you as a cheerleader. And in the process I shall graciously use my spirit in convincing the doubters to the importance of it.”

Clearing out her throat, Rachel shot out some spit to cover her middle right hand which was then offered to Cora for a shake.

“Oh and by the by.” Rachel glanced down before using a few of her fingers from different hands to gesture to her suitcases, “It gets real tiresome to move them all. It would be lovely if you or one of the other girls could help me drop these off at my new territory, and during the move we can discuss more about cheerleading and teamwork. Whaddaya say?”

. . [class=1] padding:25px; background-color:#404040; font-size:30px; margin:30px 0 0 175px; width: 60%; text-align:center; letter-spacing:0.7px; height:20px; font-family: 'Cormorant', Arial; color:#C2C2C2; [/class] [class=interbox] background-color:#ffc3c3; padding: 12px; Height: 10px; Width: 100px; margin-left: 50px; transition-duration: 0.4s; z-index:-1; color:transparent; margin-top:2px; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; letter-spacing:1.2px; [/class] [class name=interbox state=hover] margin-left: 120px; color:#293249; width:300px; [/class] [class=locbox] background-color:#dce8f0; padding: 12px; Height: 10px; Width: 100px; margin-left: 50px; transition-duration: 0.4s; z-index:-1; color:transparent; margin-top:2px; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; letter-spacing:1.2px; [/class] [class name=locbox state=hover] margin-left: 120px; color:#293249; width:300px; [/class] [class=contentbox] background-color:#e5eaee; margin-left: 100px; margin-top: -30px; height:480px; width:500px; padding: 15px; color:#000000; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; Font-size:13px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class]

[div class=1] Wēnhé Róuruǎn [/div]
[div class=interbox]Interacting with: Min [/div] [div class=locbox]Location: Dorm Room [/div]

[div class=contentbox]
As Wen continued to tinker with her new object, checking and grimacing at every mistake she made. She was horrible with technology and probably years of it wouldn't help her advance, she hoped that wasn't true. What brought her out of her focus was a portal opening up in her room. Great--Her roommate fucking teleported places. Atleast there was a huge gaping portal to notify her presence as Wen closed the questionable content on her bracelet.

Wen looked at her new roommate with a resting expression--Of course it looked rather tense and angered; she couldn't help that. She then spoke an unknown language, an ugly and perverse one as that. The girl began blubbering in English, and extended a hand to her. Wen waited for her to finish before slowly pushing the hand away. "你是一个愚蠢的傻瓜." She then blinked for a moment and smiled. "Oh see, sorry about that--I'm just wired to Chinese still. Even though I spent half of my life learning this god forsaken language to forget it at the worst of times." She chuckled. "Can't help it--Just happens." She then went tapping back on her new technology. "Also, about the clubs; don't you think they're a bit naive? Imagine getting to know someone so well and they die. Pity." She laughed at the expression the girl made, whatever it may have been. "I'm kidding, just other people are too fucking stupid. The naive thing is right though."

She then looked over curiously at her roommate. "Plus, if you're so eager for friends and--" She looked her up and down. "Hoity toity..Why aren't you out there with those clubs?" She almost went silent before adding. "Oh shit--My name is Wēnhé Róuruǎn. Call me Ruan if you want to live." She made an obscene fist like gesture to emphasize.

[/div]

The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye

300px-Mai.png
A heavy hand slammed onto the table as a voice shouted at Rachel. "Hey now! I don't know what your problem is, but you're attitude isn't appreciated." One of the older cheerleaders said glaring at the snake girl who came over and slammed her cases onto the table crumpling their fliers. "If you're going to insult us and try to treat us like your personal slaves then we don't want you. Get your stuff off our table and do it yourself."

Cora looked over to the older cheerleader and gave her a worried look. "Come now, Alexis we shouldn't lash out. I may have insulted her or something." Her hair sparking a bit as the confrontation began to escalate.

"No we should, you didn't do anything" she said, giving Cora a stern look. Turning her head to Rachel she glared at her, "what's your problem? You got some nerve thinking we're a bunch of pushovers. You're not scary, girl. You're j-"

"Alexis!" Cora said loudly as sparks began to fly off her. "Stop it." She and Alexis stared at each other for a moment before Alexis turned her head and scoffed. Cora turned to Rachel. "I'm sorry. We can't wander too far from the booth, but I think the festival committee can help you out." Giving a hurt smile, Cora pointed west and continued, "If you head towards the door there should be some to help you with your stuff and help find your dorm room."

latest
Min Johannas SoftSmile SoftSmile Verite Verite
Frowning as the girl spoke to her in chinese, Min knew that this wasn't going to be a friendly encounter. Sadly used to this, Min kept a pleasant smile on her face one that didn't reach her eyes. Compared to the usual treatment this was just juvenile in every form and fashion. It wasn't too hard to dissect what was wrong with her, she gave too much away. If she was a good person she may know what to say, but she knew how to act.

"You certainly have a chip on your shoulder." Turning from her she collected the fliers as she spoke and placed them into the desk drawer. "I'm just putting these fliers away before I collect some more. Don't worry I won't be impeding on your brooding." She leaned back and looked over at the girl who was scrolling through something intently. It brought back bad memories and emotions, ones she didn't much enjoy. I guess not everyone is different here. But this is my choice, I'm not making here the same as there.

"Since we've just met I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you're trying to mask your obvious insecurity." Opening a portal behind her she noticed the color shift to a looming red and lowered her hand. Taking a deep breath the portal closed, her eyes scanning the girl. Biting her lip she, crossed her ams and spoke out. "Your 'logic' for not getting to know someone, is just cowardice. Luckily you're in a place that will hopefully fix that. That is if you do more than just think you're strong. Because you seem pretty weak to me." Another portal opened below her feet, before she fell through she said the last of her peace. "Oh and I may not know a lot of Chinese, but my father taught me enough to know when someone insults me. It was a pleasure, Wen."

With that she fell through the portal and out into the grassy area she wandered off to earlier. As the portal closed she closed her eyes and pulled her fists together against her chest. Taking a few deep breaths she did her best not to dwell on it. So what if she's not friendly. She's not apart of the plan anyway. Ignoring her disappointment in her roommate, she took another deep breath and smacked her cheeks. "Okay! I'm here to have fun! That's what I'll do!"

Maybe I should eat something. Stepping out of the shade she shielded her eyes from the sunlight beaming down on them. Vision impaired she bumped right into the back of a student spilling his smoothie. Recovering herself she looked at the boy she bumped into. "I am so sorry! I wasn't paying attention." Leaning over she noticed the smoothie and felt even worse, "I'm really sorry, please let me treat you for the smoothie."

Last edited:
. . [class=1] padding:25px; background-color:#404040; font-size:30px; margin:30px 0 0 175px; width: 60%; text-align:center; letter-spacing:0.7px; height:20px; font-family: 'Cormorant', Arial; color:#C2C2C2; [/class] [class=interbox] background-color:#ffc3c3; padding: 12px; Height: 10px; Width: 100px; margin-left: 50px; transition-duration: 0.4s; z-index:-1; color:transparent; margin-top:2px; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; letter-spacing:1.2px; [/class] [class name=interbox state=hover] margin-left: 120px; color:#293249; width:300px; [/class] [class=locbox] background-color:#dce8f0; padding: 12px; Height: 10px; Width: 100px; margin-left: 50px; transition-duration: 0.4s; z-index:-1; color:transparent; margin-top:2px; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; letter-spacing:1.2px; [/class] [class name=locbox state=hover] margin-left: 120px; color:#293249; width:300px; [/class] [class=contentbox] background-color:#e5eaee; margin-left: 100px; margin-top: -30px; height:480px; width:500px; padding: 15px; color:#000000; text-align:justify; font-family: 'Roboto Sans', Arial; Font-size:13px; overflow-y:scroll; [/class]

[div class=1] Wēnhé Róuruǎn [/div]
[div class=interbox]Interacting with: Min [/div] [div class=locbox]Location: Dorm Room [/div]

[div class=contentbox]
She growled as the portal closed. She fucking hated teleporting bastards; well now she did. She attempted to breathe and continue scrolling through her device, only to have the words blur and distort from emotion. Eventually, she got up. Her foot slammed against the bottom of her roommates bed, sending it flying to the wall--Definitely leaving a dent. She started throwing her roommates dresser, everything she could find she practically sent it flying to the hallway. After a few minutes, papers, a broken dresser, and a haphazardly thrown bed was outside of their dorm room. "Bitch."

She slammed the door behind her as she walked back into the room, checking over whatever she was doing before scribbling down a note. It was written in sloppy English characters, ' Touch anything of mine and I'll break your fucking spine. ' She then laughed for some reason before adding herself. "Hey--That rhymed." She felt a bit better now, as she slammed the note to the wall, making it stick in the dents that was newly made in the wall. The room was an absolute mess as she walked out, she didn't even notice the door falling from it's hinges behind her as she walked out of the dorm complex.

She had a small smile on her face, walking her way through the crowd. Even saying some small 'Excuse me's in a hushed tone as she bumped into people. Eventually she made her way over to different stands and places, she had even pet a goat lightly. He liked her stuffed bunny sticking out of her backpack, and she liked his weird smile. It was obviously a baby goat, small enough to pick up without most people noticing. So that's what she did, when the students who ran the petting zoo had their back turns she casually swiped the goat and walked off casually. She would return him later; but for now they were going on an adventure. "我会打电话给你 - 可爱." She quietly said as she pet the goat, traveling over to a drink like stand. It seemed like a smoothie substance. The person running the stand seemed a bit perplexed at the animal resting in the girl's arms--But gave her the recommended drink anyway.

'Bubble Tea' it was called. She took a sip, smacking her lips before nodding her head. She then sat down near the stand, letting the goat out of her arms. It seemed to be fine with walking in her general area. He bit into her bunny's ear a bit, hoping to taste it's sweet fluffy nectar probably. She laughed, petting him. It almost made her forget about the genocide she had consciously promised to commit on albinos. She then saw a boy, standing there--With a lost look in his eye, with an ice-cream and bubble tea. The only reason she had noticed him was because the poor goat was now chewing at his pant leg, probably hoping to eat his flesh. Yes, that's what goats do. Probably. She had walked up to the animal, crouching down.

Instead of doing what literally every other human being would do, which would be pick up 'her' animal and apologize. She instead, raised the random strangers pant-leg; allowing the goat to bite his leg with a huge chomp. "傻动物.."

[/div]

Verite Verite

Cheerleading Booth: Rachel De La Fuente

Rachel De La Fuente simply smiled, her fangs bared wide and true, as the bickering began. It was obvious that this Alexis was either the former leader before being dispatched, or was threatened that her role was in jeopardy. As such it made sense how the cornered animal responded. Slowly Rachel’s snake like region began to encroach towards Alexis’ as she started to speak. “Ha! How have I insulted you?”

Her fingers were rapping against the surfaces of the briefcase, “For showing interest? For asking for help? Or simply stating a blood pact isn’t made on first sight?” Rachel’s tail continued to move out towards Alexis leg, preparing to trap it and unleash the fierce constriction. “And I’m just what? A Monster? Doooon’t liiiieee. That’s what you were gonna say, wasn’t it? Just A Monster.

This line was the catalyst for her grin stretching out as wide as it could and Rachel going after Alexis’ ankle to trap and upon capture begin squeezing hard onto it.That was never in doubt.Rachel remarked as she proceeded with further constricting motions, not hard enough for prey hunting destruction but just hard enough to cause some good old fashioned pain, on the intended target.

After a few short moments the coil was released, and Rachel began to manipulate her posterior regions back further straight behind. “I’m a monster, there is no denying that simple fact.” Rachel leaned her head towards Cora as she began tapping on the suitcases, and waved the hand she spat on as if to notify a shake needed to occur. “Buuuuut I can be your monster.” Rachel kept grinning as the hand was extended, “So shake on it. I told you before I would join you and use my spirit to convince the doubters, that stands. So let’s make it known that I’ll be the best damn cheerleader any of you have ever seen.”

There was also a slight shrug as she glanced towards Alexis, “And if anyone is slaving you here sister it ain’t me, it’s the people that won’t let you leave the booth even for a moment. I just gave you the suggestion, they shackled you to one spot.” Rapping against the surfaces of the briefcases, a thought entered Rachel’s mind as she turned to Cora. “Yo Head, anything I oughta be aware of before first meet up? Or just show up without worrying about anything in particular?”

Alaric
The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye

Eyebrow cocked a little when he actually got a response, and a bit more when he realized it was an upperclassman.

Nothing wrong with older women, to a point. Alaric took it in stride and listened to her talk a bit.

Boy, what a rollercoaster it was. He didn't have time to respond before she did, using nothing more than minute body language changes to continue the conversation.

Eventually she stopped talking, which gave him the opportunity to respond, which he did after taking a club flier.

"Thanks. Your power mind reading? I never gave you my name, and," he checked himself real quick, "not wearing a name tag."

Chaos Style Vs "Mechanics" (First Co-op of the RP)

@Tags: The Prophet The Prophet
Izzy started as someone from behind her addressed her. Immediately the sense of confidence disappeared. Multiplayer games weren't usually her thing. She never really had many growing up. Turning slowly she looked at the guy talking to her. He was tall and dressed rather well. His hair long and dark covering his eyes gave him a brooding look, but in his eyes was a light of challenge. Something she knew well whenever her dad had come upon a problem with a car he couldn't solve right away.

You’re here to make friends. What better way than competition? She thought to herself. After pausing for just a hair too long she let out a small squeak as she realized she was staring. “M-my name? I’m Isaura. Isaura Reed, but you can just call me Izzy.” Looking back at the collection of games she said rather quickly “Well. Generally in a duel the challenger chooses the weapon right? I mean….traditionally anyways. Something about having to prove you can overcome the insult of the thrown glove no matter the circumstances. But there wasn’t a real glove thrown, but that’s ok too. So I guess go ahead and pick your game. Oh shoot wait I skipped a step.” She paused long enough to take a deep breath. “I accept your challenge Claude Allcrest. Name your game.”

Claude blinked a little, the air of professionalism increased to where he wondered if his father was present. He played along, taking a look at the selection present. “Very well then Izzy, i’m quite fond of fighting games, so what’s your response to a game of….Bash Bros? I see it as a very commonly played game, so you shouldn’t have too much trouble playing. I play it quite a bit, it’s quite easy to pick up should you not have played.” Claude challenged, asking himself whether he should begin adding medieval speech for the fun of it. Suddenly, an idea clicked in his head. This was gonna be fun.

“Say, how about raising the stakes? Usually duels are placed with something on the line, right? I think so anyway…..But yeah. How about it? If you win, i’ll take you wherever you want for as long as you want, all on me. If i win, well i’d like….uhh…. You to do one thing i ask, within reason. I’m just saying that because i don’t know what i want. So, what’s your response? Feel free to come up with a counter offer.” Claude proposed, raising his hands like he was weighing two things.

Izzy walked over to the machine that Claude picked. “Fighting game...not really my style but then, I usually play solo games. But yeah, I’ve played a couple, though not this one.” She ran her hand against it, the machinations singing to her. She turned back to Claude. A smile and a look of determination in her eyes. “Playing for stakes does make things more interesting. A favor if I lose? Sure. Though I reserve the right to deny if it’s not unreasonable.”

Taking her place she looked at the available characters and opted for the cyborg. Bringing up the practice mode. Moving her hands across the controls she smiled. She made a few moves based on the combo list. Is it cheating to use my powers? Maybe, but then again it's what we're here for and we didn't say we couldn't. I'm sure he will if his applies.

“Ok.” She said, going back to the main menu. “Let's go”

Claude scanned the roster, picking a human who’s gimmick was that it sometimes did more damage if you were very lucky, but you can also do essentially no damage sometimes if you were unlucky. Fitting, for someone such as himself. He elected not to head into practice mode, as he already knew how to play fundamentally, and quickly chose a standard stage. “Alright Izzy, i assume you’re ready, seeing the determination on your face. We’ll go best of three, so no simple mistakes causes you to lose.” he explained, glancing at the loading screen as he talked.

The game loaded in, and the announcer gave the traditional “Ready? Fight!” before they were free to do as they pleased. Now sadly, he couldn’t use his ability to get any edge, but he could rely on his usual good luck to get give him the extra power he wanted. He played fast, maximizing the amount of times he could try and get the extra damage by attacking a lot and only defending when necessary or to counterattack.

She decided against using her powers for this first round. Claude’s speed, coupled with his experience, however was a little too much.She fumbled the controller once or twice, though Claude was accommodating enough to wait for her to pick it up again. Her hands moved over the buttons, but that round she was hardly more than button mashing.

“Damn it. Stupid nerves. Ok. Breathe.” She mumbled to herself. Ok fine. A little help here friend she thought aiming her thoughts at the controller. It always helped her to channel her power to think of the machines as friends. A near imperceptible tremble went through the machine and she smiled. I can do this now.

A wave of calm went through her. The announcer’s “Round two. Fight” went off and she went to work. Her hands moved quickly over the buttons, but this time she made the machine do the work for her. Her brain could process what she wanted faster than she could get her hands to move to match. La suerte del Diablo she thought, as Claude always seemed to get the right items he needed to keep the round going. But this time, she threw an item getting the last hit on the Final Bash item, securing it.

“Mine this time.” she said, using the ability, sending Claude’s avatar off the map.

She looked over at him. “Match point” she said, a half grin on her face

“Alright, i see you’re not messing around, i’ll just have to show you I also mean business.” Claude responded, flexing his fingers before getting right back into it, more invigorated than before. He took a great many risks with just how riskily fast he played, but it payed out and it allowed him to take game one. “If my ability to read hasn’t failed me, I believe that’s game.” Claude fired back with a smirk. While competition was always something he enjoyed, something back and forth like this made every win feel more earned.

“Well, that’s game one for me, you need to win this one if you still wanna win.” Claude said mostly to himself as game two loaded up, He listened to the chime that started the match, and thus began game two.

"So it seems" she said. Cracking and stretching out her fingers Izzy took her opponent and his playstyle in. His appearance was rather put together but he was all over the place with the game. Her eyes alighted on his necklace. Suddenly it clicked.

Gambler. He's a high risk gambler. And the way to beat that is with a long game. Eventually his luck has to run out….right?

She got into position. This time she played a more defensive game. Blocking and counter attacking. The first round went to her when she jumped over a charge attack and power slapped him off the stage. The next round lasted even longer as Claude figured out what was going on, but it was ok. As the player 2 victory screen came up again she looked over at him.

"Looks like I'm still in this" she said. Glancing around she saw they'd drawn a few onlookers. "And now we have an audience for the denouement of our match". Her nerves were back. She didn't like crowds.

“Not really a big deal, just imagine you can’t see or hear anything but the screen in front of you. They’re just watching after all. In fact, i hear some perform better when nervous.”. Claude reassured, glancing back at the few people. He was used to people looking at him, you can’t have social media like his if you aren’t used to attention. But onto more pressing matters, he was in a bind. She seemed to have figured out how he played, and for someone such as himself, that’s like playing poker with all your card laid bare to the table. Bad. He still had game three to win, but so did she. He fiddled with his diece around his neck and began to think. ‘If i roll the right number i’d be extra lucky, but at the same time time i could mess up and just lose. I’ll do it when necessary.’.

“Looks like this is it, one last match to determine the winner. I plan on going all out on this one, so i suggest you do the same.” he spoke, and as the match began, he began to focus, he didn’t want to use his ability since only two numbers applied to this event, but he’d try if he had to.

“Of course I’ll go all out. It’d be rude otherwise. Right?” she said with a small smile. She could feel the eyes. And the pretending wasn’t working.

The first round was a disaster. Her thoughts were a half second too slow to react to Claude’s rapid pace.

“Darn it. I can’t block them….Oh...wait.” she said. Dropping the visor of her headpiece she fiddled with a couple of dials. Two cupped shapes came out and covered her ears, muting the noise of the festival. The visor shades moved until there was only the screen. “There. Now I don’t have to imagine.” she said a little loudly. She cringed, realizing her volume. Lifting an earpiece to hear herself better she explained. “Back home I worked on cars with my dad. These just let me focus by closing my vision to whatever I’m working on and blocking out unnecessaries...like...crowds.” She trailed off. Replacing the earmuff she said “Let’s go.”

She knew that if she wanted to win this, she’d have to try something different. So this time she switched up her playstyle. This time….she played like Claude. As soon as the announcer started the round she dashed across the stage leaving Claude little time to attack. Feints, close blocks, grabs. Her mind willed the machine to control her character like Claude controlled his and for a while, it worked. She had the advantage until he caught the rhythm and pushed her back unleashing a massive combo of his own.

“No. No.” she moaned. She thought for sure she was going to lose until she got lucky with an item drop. Picking up the bat, she threw it at Claude’s avatar to stop his latest dash towards her after breaking off for an item and followed up with a up-smash. Picking up the bat as Claude was in the air she wound up a charge attack, and hit him as he landed. He flew off the stage, hitting the screen. “Grand Slam. Round two, player two victory.” The crowd behind them cheered, excited for a third round. They must be really loud if I can hear them through the headset she thought to herself.

‘W-what? How the? She’s played exactly like me! How can she copy my own style so easily? Unless….!’ Claude pondered internally, looking at the screen as round three loaded up. He took the opportunity to take his gold die off his necklace, tossing it in the air a little and letting it hit the table the tv rested on. A shining number 7 faced the sky as he picked it back up and replaced it on his necklace. Due to its low number, there wasn’t much glow, but i faint glow now permeated his irises upon inspection. “Lucky dice you know? Helps me focus.” He lied, throwing a false smile as he would a game of blackjack. ‘With this, i might be physically weaker for a bitt, but my mental ability is twice as strong!’

Round three began, and he threw away his gambling style for most of the fight. While he still switched back sometimes for unpredictability sake, he played to outsmart now. It was very close up until the very last second. He had a brilliant play, all it needed was a lucky hit to finish it off, and his luck finally had a hiccup. Dice appeared above his character to show his luck in the hit, and the color drained from his face as it read double ones. Snake Eyes. His attack did no damage, and left him open for an attack that sent him flying to his death. Claude had lost. “Huh?......Was I unlucky? D-did i just lose?” came the stuttering reply as the small crowd cheered for izzy’s out of nowhere victory. Claude couldn’t believe it.

Taking a minute to calm down, claude turned and looked down at the victor. “Well i can’t say i’m not disappointed in my loss. To think i’d get unlucky in the last second…..That’s just gambling i suppose. It’s why i love it. You won, and it’s my turn to pay up. Here, let me add you on these wristbands real quick…..There! You’re pretty cool Izzy, whenever you figure out where you wanna go and when, hit me up. Don’t worry about price or anything, my parents are mad rich, it won’t hurt me or them.” Claude said as he added her. He felt like they were friends already, despite having only played a game with her.

Izzy blinked as the victory screen came up. "I....won?" She was stunned. And a little disappointed that she technically won based on an unlucky roll of the mechanics. She raised her visor. "It was close. I'll be sure to message you when I figure it out. I'll see you around Claude"

Izzy scurried off to find a quiet corner of the fairgrounds, stopping for a drink along the way. She wasn't ready to leave yet, but she wanted some time to herself after being center stage during her game with Claude

Leon Bellamy

@Tags: The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye Aloha Loha Aloha Loha
Leon smiled at the girl. There weren't many people he knew that could name that knew 20th century humorist authors, much less recognize a quote and give one from the same author back. "Well now, color me impressed" he said, taking the pamphlet.

"I suppose it is rather obvious isn't it that I'm new here. Though that's probably the first time anyone's called me tall" he said with a laugh. His eyes skated sideways at the mention of friends. "If I happen to make any as well read as you-" he stopped as a girl with silver hair walked up to the booth and took a pamphlet. Strange. She looks a lot like Warp...he realized he stopped mid sentence. "Sorry, thought I saw someone I recognized from a long time ago, but I must have been mistaken. Where was I? Right! If I happen to make any friends as well read as you seem to be, that aren't already in the club that is, I'll try to bring them along, if I decide to join." He laughed at her asking of his name. "No no, don't worry about it. I should have introduced myself before. I'm Leon. Leon Bellamy. It's been a pleasure Monica, but I've still got the rest of the festival to see. Later~"

Leaving the Literature club booth behind, he made his way around the fairgrounds picking up fliers for the clubs that caught his attention: Swim Club, City Scene, Garden, Turf Wars. He was currently standing by the Cheerleading booth, watching the scene play out between the snake-girl and what seemed to be most of the cheerleaders. He didn't want to get any closer, lest he get caught in the crossfire.

Last edited:
Haruo Higuchi - Highland Festival
Interactions - The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye SoftSmile SoftSmile
Haruo was lost in thought with himself as he continued standing awkwardly in the middle of the festival. The boy almost felt sorry for himself, going outside expressly to interact with others, and yet finding himself unable to will himself to. He had accepted for a while that he had never been such a social butterfly, but that was the whole reason he was here. What was it, crippling shyness? No, he didn't like that word, at least to describe himself. Maybe--

"Tch--"

With a surprised breath, clicking his tongue instinctively, Haruo stumbled forward involuntarily.

And then he spilled his smoothie.

"Aww. Smoothie," he simply bemoaned, looking down at it with a forlorn expression.

When Haruo turned, the boy had half a mind to admonish the girl for not watching where she was going, but the moment he caught a look at her face, especially those remorseful eyes of hers, he couldn't quite go through with that train of thought. Instead, he could only sigh, sheepishly running a hand through his hair. "A-Ah, sure..." He spoke somewhat awkwardly. He didn't really want to make such a big deal about it, it was just an accident after all, but... he did really like that smoothie.

After being treated with a brand new smoothie by the girl, Haruo remained where he was before, standing to the side of the booth. It was then that he thought back to what he was thinking about before. The context wasn't ideal, but hey, here was someone who had literally bumped into him. May as well talk to someone while he was here.

Not that he ought to complain about company that comes his way. Especially if it was a pretty girl.

... Wait, did he just think that?

"Ah, thanks for the smoothie. I wonder how many people would have made up for an accident like that," he commented, trying (badly) to make some small talk, "So ah, you're here for the festival too?"

Well, duh. Why else would she be here?

Clearing his throat, he went on. "Pretty lively here, huh? Wonder how impressive the freshmen turnout is," the boy continued, before realizing he forgot something, "Oh, uh, my name's Haruo. What abou--uuh."

Haruo suddenly stopped in his tracks as a chomp sound could be heard by both him and the girl.

And then he dropped his smoothie again.

Eyes wide in alarm, Haruo looked toward the sudden sharp pain on his leg, only to find, of course, a baby goat on him. Akin to a delayed reaction that one might see in a cartoon, that was when Haruo finally let out a yelp from a mixture of pain and surprise, shifting awkwardly in place to try to shake the animal off as his first instinct.

"Aaagh, what the hell?! Goat?! Goat?!"

He took it well.​

The day was finally here, the newest batch of students had arrived and will soon be learning the way of the hero. Or something else, but being a hero was generally the more popular choice, or at least Jake assumed it was. The traditional festival was just like how he remembered it back when he was a student. All the same food stalls, all the same clubs, and the same general feel. The only real difference was the lack of familiar faces among the students which brought a new thought to his mind. There would be familiar faces among the other teachers. Jake hoped that Red and White wouldn't remember him, explaining why he quit being a hero to them would be hard. Whatever the case would be, Jake tried to forget about it before it gave him an ulcer stressing over it. After a quick stop at the churro stall, Jake continued his aimless wandering as he took in the nostalgic sights and sounds. After he finished his churros, Jake made a straight shot to his favorite part of the festival back when he was a student: The petting zoo.

Jake's favorite animals were the cervids, not that he knew that word, so the sight of a moose's antlers beyond the crowd naturally drew him that way. Surprisingly, once he reached the pen, it wasn't the moose that had his attention. A man in tight clothes was sprawled out in the pen letting the moose lick his face. When the moose finally left the man, Jake leaned against the pen and called out to the man. "Hey, uh, that was a little sus, don't you think?" Jake spoke before thinking, a bad habit he picked up in recent years. "Oh wait, are you alright? The moose didn't like, beat you up or something did it? Should I call the nurse? Wait, are nurses even trained to handle moose maulings?" What he really wanted to ask the man was if he even belonged here, but managed to stop himself from blurting that out. A question like that might make things awkward if he was faculty, or just anger him if he wasn't. And Jake sure didn't want to anger someone confident enough to dress like that. "You know, I think I'll call them just in case."

Of course, he would have to remember the number to do that, so instead he turned to a nearby student and told them to go find the nurse and security. He didn't want to take his chances and figured he could explain away the call for security as trying to get them to handle the moose problem. "Alright buddy, I called them."

Aloha Loha Aloha Loha

Oscar Hallward continued to lay down on the grass as he began sky-gazing. This was followed between interspersed frantic brushings against his thigh to wipe off the remaining moose-fur from his grapple. He managed to get a bit of it off just from sheer determination to rubbing, but still truly needed to thoroughly wash his hands. It was so serene the sky was blue, the grass was green. "Oscar you could lay he-"

Such began the muse but it was quickly interrupted by worriedness of a young man. Oscar Hallward practically leaped up from his resting spot as he began brushing off some grass trimmings and remnants from his, somewhat intact, tight shirt. He raised an eyebrow at Jake and began chuckling, "Heavens no, I'm all well and good eh." This was followed as Oscar began looking at his shirt and doing a few minor stretches of the arms. This was followed by a shrug and a grumble "Well the shirt not so much. Drummond is a feisty one."

Clapping briefly, Oscar quickly swung his biceps around Jake to pull him in to a tight, and very masculine, hug. "Greetings to ya friend!" He quickly released his grip as he reached over to give Jake a peck kiss on both cheeks, as was a customary greeting among fellow men. He thumbed back towards Drummond, who appeared much more friendly and docile - not quite ready for another bout against Oscar, and smiled. "Ya didn't need to call 'em, was a bit of rough-housin' between men! Flesh against flesh in a glorious display of matching muscle to muscle. But..."

He swung his ham like hand down onto Jake's shoulder and began patting it, "I do appreciate the concern. It is a manly thing to keep the sanctity of other men's bodies in check. Tender yet firm that's what I always say. Aha ha hoooo." He rolled his shoulders back and forth as he decided to flex them both behind his head, to engage in stretching exercises as he began staring Jake up and down. "As for sus, ah this is nothing compared to when I really let loose after downin' cases of Slewbacks." This was emphasized by a quick little friendly prod with his left hand towards the fellow man before he began laughing up a little tear which he wiped away.

"Ooh I could tell ya about, I believe it was, first year or so here. Had a wee much." Pounding against his chest Oscar began doing a few stomping motions with both feet. "Buuut that's a tale better told by Mister Himura, though don't let him no sell you on how firm the grip was on those undergarments." Winked Oscar before he gave another playful little jab at Jake. Scratching at his head briefly he began to realize something.

"You can keep calling me Buddy if you like, but the name is Oscar Hallward!"
He offered his arm for Jake to shake, "A man ought be open with other men, so I'll just tell ya bit on edge today. Not cause of teachin season or anything, but cause of those vultures out there. Never say anything to the press, guy. And then..." He gave a distinctive shiver as he noticed some girls walking by, "It seems this batch is bit more, ah, alien, than I'd like. You know it's right being with your fellow man and boys who need a role model, some man to aspire to with whom he can share anything with..."

"Aaah but I guess I'm ramblin' your ear off right now aren't I?"

Tags: Ennuis Ennuis

Last edited:
dlTwfkz.jpg
Journalism Booth Elysium Elysium
Giving a sly smirk at the question she continued. "Mind reading? No. Though there are a few here. It was elementary deduction. The amount of students in the incoming freshman class is a bit lower than usual. Not many speedster around anyway. Surprisingly pure speedsters are rare. So cross referencing the provided knowledge and your physical appearance with the incoming freshman list. You're Alaric Vanderbilt."

"Must be from lower tier powered parents since you're so polite. Best people in my opinion."
She said putting a hand on her hips. "My power's nothing special. If I followed societal rules I'd be considered a low tier myself. But I don't have to here, I'm pretty powerful in my own right and I can contribute to the world, help people." As another student came by the booth Sharika gave them a nod. Turning back to Alaric she finished. "I think I can help you with your problem. Come to the Journalism club."

Turning away she stopped and looked back at him. "Oh and some advice from a upperclassmen. Get close to the other freshmen. You'll be stuck with them way more than any other students. That's the main reason why we have clubs."

latest
Min Johannas Verite Verite SoftSmile SoftSmile
Min felt awful. First she insulted her roommate, through she deserved it, then she ruined someone's drink. She wasn't making the best impression amongst the other freshmen. Quietly wondering if she made a mistake to come here, she tried to push the thoughts away. Focusing on the present, the least she could do is make amends to this stranger for spilling his drink.

"Great!" Smiling as he allowed her to pay him back she took his hand and lead him back to the stand. Waiting in a short line she happily paid for another smoothie and a iced tea for herself. Handing his drink to him she took a sip of her own and relaxed a bit. If there's anything that's always calming it's tea. Looking over to the boy she wondered if he was a freshman. He's cute. He reminds me of that painting in the east wing. Having not seen a boy her age since she was eleven she couldn't help but look at him. He was taller than her, a lot of boys were, the more she looked the more flustered she got.

Jolting a bit as he spoke up she gave a bashful laugh as he thanked her for the smoothie. Hearing him mention the festival she guessed he was also a freshman. Looking out at the other students she smiled at the thought and looked back over to him as he cleared his throat. Nodding she began to speak up. "Yes, I never seen so many people around my age." Stopping as he spoke up she gave a soft laugh and let him introduce himself.

His introduction was interrupted by an audible chomp beside him. Looking down she gasped as she saw the goat chomping against his pant leg. "плохой козел, let him go." Noticing the hand raise up she looked over to see her roomate, only to see the goat bit him. "Hey!" Pouting she knelt down and grabbed the goat. She pulled the goat away from him and placed it aside. Turning to Haruo she looked down at his leg "Oh no are you alright? Did it break the skin? We should get you to the medical tent I think I saw one at the entrance. Hold on..." Opening a violet portal beside them she was about to usher him into it when the color of her portal warped again and heat began to emanate from it.

Clicking her tongue she closed the portal and tried to open a safe one. Glaring over to Wen she spoke out "What is wrong with you?" As the portal opened she spoke to Haruo. "Let me take you to the medical tent." Taking his hand the portal washed over the two of them and they arrived in front of the Medical tent, leaving a small divot of dirt. Making sure the swirling portal closed quickly, she looked around and helped Haruo over to the tent. "Excuse me, this boy is injured."

"Hmm? Oh that look like a bad nibble. What happened?" The man said as she went to inspect the wound.

"Someone helped a goat bite him." Min said worriedly looking at the wound.

Stopping the man looked up at the duo with a confused look, "well that's a weird one."

"Will he be alright?"

"Yeah, your boyfriend will be fine." Before either of them could say anything he turned his attention to the injury. Looking back to the wound he ran his hand across it. A soft warm light emanated from the wound and the pain quickly faded away, as the wound healed. "There ya go. All healed up." Standing up he slapped Haruo's shoulder and gave him a confused smile. "I guess avoid goats?" Shaking his head he walked off. "Man that is a weird one."

"Thank you, very much." When he left, Min stepped forward to him, "how are you feeling? Does it still hurt?" Looking into his eyes she tried her best to read his face and see if he was still in pain.

large.png
Alexis leaned back and frowned at the girl, until she noticed the tail seeping over as she spoke. Glancing to the other girls some of them took notice as well. She let the tail coil around, but didn't show a single sign of pain on her face. In fact she smiled and laughed at the girl. "Monster huh? I guess we know your trigger word."

Cora oblivious to what was going on between Alexis and Rachel, instead she raised a pom pom up. "Oh!!" Shuffling the fluff of the pom poms around it was revealed that they weren't pom poms at all but tuffs of her hair growing around her wrists. Sparks flew off with every movement. "Sorry if I shock you. I always generate static electricity." Taking her hand there was a stronger shock between the two, one Cora actually felt, though was harmless. "Whoops! Anyway I look forward to seeing you become the best cheerleader we've had!" Shaking her hand firmly she smiled as she pulled it back the tufts of hair sparking against the liquid.

As Rachel turned back to Alexis she rolled her eyes.

Looking from Rachel to Alexis Cora was confused, but looked at Rachel. Humming softly, as she thought she slowly shook her head. "I don't think soooo, we have tryouts the first week school starts." The fluffy tuffs of her pom poms bouncing as she counted on her hidden fingers. "Nope! Other than a positive attitude and the determination to work hard you're good! Oh! Though feel free to bring any friends along! The more the merrier! Besides cheering is always fun with others! Besides Freshmen should get to know each other! You guys spend a lot of time together over the four years."

Rachel De La Fuente - Cheerleading Booth

A slew of new information was gathered by the snake-mutant. The foremost was another, albeit minor, mutant present. The other target either felt no pain, which would be very useful as pain tended to be important in the survival mechanism, or had some manner of poker face. The idea of a trigger word flew by her as that wasn’t any of the language used by the Ringmaster when subjugating various hells upon her. Rachel De La Fuente knew she was a monster. Frankly it was an easy thing to relish in. There were always monsters out there, she might as well wear that mantel with gusto. Wriggling her tail back and forth Rachel began pondering on removal strategies.

As Cora shook her hand and static was applied to the spit covered hand, Rachel grimaced, moving her lips back and forth, before settling on a toothy grin towards the head cheerleader. She utilized several of her thumbs as she jabbed towards her chest and snorted. “Your anticipation will be well rewarded. As I will be the single greatest cheerleader this entire place has ever had! Or ever will have!”

“Gwa-ha-ha haaaaaaa!~”
cackled out Rachel De La Fuente, gazing up towards the sky for a moment before staring back at Cora. Rachel’s forked tongue slowly caressing her fangs, still staring with a toothy grin. This was now a bit of a matter of monstrous pride, and a bit of further study, and a bit of preparation. The snake-mutant gave a few gestures towards Cora as she stretched her upper arms to rest behind her head. “Just those? Easy. I’m the most determined and positive chick this side of a tour. You have given much me much to think about.” Deftly each hand began to secure one of the five suitcases as the free hand was used to wave off to the other cheerleaders. “I’ll see you girls on the next side; don’t forget me.”

Slithering away Rachel still needed to shanghai a brat to move her stuff for her. And lo and behold, a suitable target for suitcase transport was located not even that far from her and the booth. That was just icing on the cake for this. Unimpressive looking appearance, but a fairly weak seeming demeanor. This was the perfect target. Or at least it was the target in the current line of sight.

Bearing that toothy grin, Rachel slithered up towards Leon and deftly began handing suitcase and suitcase into his hands to form a stack for carrying. “Eyo Yellow! It’d be lovely for you to help me drop these off at the new territory. During the moving process we can talk about cheerleading or something. Damn well know you’re interested in it. Whadaya say?” This was emphasized as Rachel briefly looked towards newly free nails and proceeded to eye Leon up and down.

Rachel was going to get her target carrying many of her things. It was inevitable, and she would not stop until it had come to pass!

Brinni Brinni The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye

Users who are viewing this thread

Back