• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Highland Academy for Powered Individuals // Unordinary/BHNA Inspired (((CLOSED FOR NOW)))

The Prophet

The Loremaster
Dawn faded in on an old and abandoned parking lot, quite a distance away form of civilization. As one looks on at the site, it might seem derelict and empty, but in reality, inside a heart racing event was to occur.

"Wow, so the Newly apointed king shows up after all." rings the voiceof a clearly arrogant man, as he looks upon then the visage of the aloof, black clad boy in front of him.

"It would make sense for a king to crush an insurrection himself." The boy simply said. It was clear that the boy wasn't exactly enthused to be present.

"Bored huh? don't worry, your suffering won't last but a second. Issen Fudo, Rank 8.6".

"Kenelm Hughes. Rank 9.0".

The senior known as Issen smirked as an explosion of fire shook the rooftop, as he released a burst of energy, fire engulfing his arms. "I'll burn you to a crisp!!!"

The King simply stood there as the concrete cracked around, black energy pooling around his body as the very stone they stood on bended to his will.

"If you plan on keeping up this meaningless act, it seems i must show you why I am King. Now, Perish.".

================================================================================================================================================================
Ashford_Academy.jpg

The year is 2320. Four hundred years ago there was a genetic separation in human DNA. No one knew where it came from or why it was happening, but soon children were born with extraordinary powers. Flight, telepathy, elemental manipulation, great powers entangled within small children. At first the government tried to contain the new empowered children, but the birth rate of a empowered child quickly changed from 1 in 100 to 1 in 5 children born.

There was no stopping the influx of empowered children , so the government turned to regulating the use of super powers. These regulations pushed against human rights and were poorly planned. Harsh retaliation was met with fierce use of power. Fighting against these laws was a bloody a terrifying time, but with their resolve the regulations were abolished and new laws were set in place. Successful in their endeavor, the scars of the fight remained. Resulting in antagonistic empowered group who grew to be the leaders within the empowered community.

Powers became a staple in society, however, those who are stronger have begun to prey on the weak. Leaving those without powers at the bottom. Many empowered didn't even care about those left behind, believing in the ideology of only the powerful should lead. Schools for Empowered children rose and followed the ideology of strong over the weak, leading to many students becoming more hostile to normals and a rush of empowered criminals.

To counteract this influx and improve relationships between empowered and normals Elias Steinbeck established Highland Academy. His academy began to teach heroism and the importance of helping those who are weaker than them. With every graduating class more heroes became recognized. In 20 years after Highland Academy's creation the graduating heroes and those who independently became heroes established the Hero's Association. Hero's new and old now have a central hub and structure to help them pursue justice. A year after its construction the American government acknowledged the Association and has been working alongside it to improve world safety.

WELCOME TO HIGHLAND ACADEMY
==========================================================================================

Hello there!! Welcome to the interest check for this wonderful RP of ours! I'm sure you've guessed already, but this is an Unordinary/BHNA inspired Rp that i've wanted to do for quite a bit. In this rp you step into shes of an incoming group of Freshman students entering the prestigious, yet controversial Highland Academy for Powered Individuals, or HAPI for short. This academy is known for it's graduates usually joining the rapidly growing in popularity career of Heroes. While this profession has the respect and fame among Normals, when it comes to the empowered, most see it as a waste of high ranked empowered and misguiding the youth of the empowered future. While other powered academies practice the cutthroat practice of power over all, Highland attempts to teach students that equality is the best way to go; that normals, low ranked empowered, and high ranked empowered are all equal and should work together towards a better future. You all each have your own reasons for attending, be it your parent's forced attendance or you truly believe in the school's ideals and want to be a hero. This won't be an easy path, but with determination and perseverance, maybe you can change the world's views and achieve the peace sought by the headmaster and his school.

HOW TO APPLY
Read Characters and Lore, then send your own character to either GM, and we will review your character.
Should you be accepted, you shall be allowed to post your character in the Characters tab for others to see as an example., as well as add you to the roster. (LIMITED SPOTS) Additions to the character sheet are on a case by case basis (One wouldn't have an official rank if they were low ranking/uninfluential empowered who have no experience, just simply accepted or invited. But a member of the crown or a high ranking/influential empowered might.). Player spots might be limited, but you can have multiple characters. This is a Comedy-Super Rp (so bring your comedy pants). Semi- Detailed, (3 paragraph minimum per post), Co-Op posts encouraged, long Rp (approx 2-3 years hopefully. So be committed) if that sounds good to you and welcome aboard. Hope to see you join!

High GM
The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye
Co-GM
The Prophet The Prophet

Roster

@SoulenScout
Aloha Loha Aloha Loha
Little Shenanigans Little Shenanigans
Elysium Elysium
Brinni Brinni
Ennuis Ennuis
Mitch Conner Mitch Conner
Basic Basic
Verite Verite
===========
Original Inspiration By Katerang Katerang @CosmicChangeling ,Called Superpower School.

Last edited:
On a side note, Both The Suspicious Eye The Suspicious Eye And I are available for any questions you might have, regarding characters or the rp itself. I myself can walk you through the whole process should you wish it.

L’intreasted.
Howdy! Alright, just hop on in to here and take a look at the already approved characters and lore, and we'll get you on the path of making a cool character! If you need help I'll usually be on, but if not Eye should be. Once your character is done, dm one of us and we'll take a look!

Hey since there's still 3 spots to fill and it's been nearly a week since the last post, here's a bump on the interest check

Looks interesting, I might be up for this perhaps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back