• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy High School Showdown [IC] (Join the brawl! Apply at the "Other" link!)

Characters
Here
Other
Here

The Black Knight

One Thousand Club
take-cover.regular.png

1a2392ba301f2efa7cd3ca4119da08d5.jpg
3cbb6aa233d62933a525109fe3979984.jpg
28b1fa9b2a8dcd7dda09395bf981632b.jpg
Welcome to Match City, a fictional city in a fictional nation similar to the United States. In the world of High School Showdown, everyone must fight to survive—literally. Your parents only succeeded in life if they survived high school at the top of their class. Losers make up the low, working class and homeless. If you’re not strong enough to defend yourself, then everyone in the world will take advantage of you. But don’t worry; some of the best losers make a good living in eternal servitude. Those at the top of their class go onto greater schools. They can choose to not apply to college and remain at their decent rank they graduated or they can pursue greater challenges in college. Some of the best world leaders graduated in the top 10% of their colleges.

Somerset High School is just one school sharing the Western district with four others:
  • Butter
  • Salt
  • Mayo
  • Pepper

Technology & Transportation: Match City has technology similar to our own. It is modern tech. Characters can use public transportation to move about unless they are dropped off at school by family members. Or they brave The Bus, which is a battle in itself. Some students may live within walking distance of Somerset HS and commute there by foot, skateboard, or bike.

Currency: Credits – the world uses a plastic encrypted card now for everything.

Leisure Activities: There are many things one can do in Match City. One can visit the green parks and gardens; tour the museums of the most powerful fighters ever to have been born in Match City; go to the movies, shopping, to the fairs, or to the beach.

Threats: Match City is a city of fighters so it is too be expected that there are certain areas where gangs may have claimed.
  • Mayo gang “Nerdz” has claimed the Comic and Arcade Store as their territory. No high schooler is allowed to enter the store without paying a toll fee to the bodyguard, guarding the place. The Mayo kids are known for their high intellect, and they like to gather in this shop to table top and play video games after school.
  • Salt gang “Big Punk Buzzsaw”—the gang whose name is a deliberate rip-off of a renown Middle School gang have claimed the Match City movie theater as their turf. Although illegal, they like to skateboard on the property performing tricks along the rails and off the steps. Their leader is supposedly the strongest kid in the district.
  • Butter gang “Mountain” has some of the largest high schoolers ever seen. They recruit only the biggest kids in the district, and it doesn’t matter if you’re muscle big or fat big. They claim every restaurant whose eating challenge they defeat, which is almost all of them. If any kid wants to eat at most restaurants (except for vegan and vegetarian ones), they have to pay a toll to enter.
  • Pepper gang “Spitfire” has claimed the fair grounds. They hang around there, showing off cars most of them don’t even have a license to operate. When the fair is in town, they charge every high schooler at the gate and those high schoolers’ dates an entry fee on top of the ticket feet just to get into the place.
  • Other more adult and dangerous gangs frequent the parks at night and everyone is encouraged not to venture to such locations after sundown.

take-cover.regular.png

0de3e99a0931d97f000d1ea3f37efe97.jpg
dae3d4862839e67201ee50c141bae32e.jpg
faae2c2609e8a85cf479314393158ca8.jpg
Principal: Oshita Toshiyuki
Superintendent: Mizuki Higa
Academic Dean: Shimizu Aimi
Freshman Home Room Teacher: Ueda Tetsuo
The entire hierarchy of a public school is not listed intentionally. It is not important.

Mascot: Sentinels
School Uniform:
Males: Black jacket and pants with yellow trim and tie.
Females: Knee-length black skirts, black stockings, and black jacket with yellow trim.
Both: Wear olive-gold dress shirts underneath their jackets.

Student Council
The election of the student council for the year is decided by a tournament. The overall winner of the tournament is president, and the president has the power to choose the rest of the hierarchy. What typically happens in either middle school or high school, the president picks members of his or her gang to occupy the spots:
  • President
  • Vice-president
  • Treasurer
  • Secretary
  • General Affairs Manager (Leader of the Enforcers)
  • Enforcers (only four)

The school behaves like any other high school except the Student Council controls the overall conduct of the students within. The student council also recruit volunteers for the Events Committee (if they give a damn about those things).

Start:

Chapter One: Orientation

All students are required to meet indoors at the gym on the basketball court. Students will be seated in the bleachers as the faculty introduces themselves, the various clubs introduce themselves, and then finally students are allowed to flex their muscles and egos by volunteering for the first tournament of the year. The tournament that would decide the Student Council.

“Where is everyone?”

This thought had crossed Sora’s mind multiple times since she had arrived at orientation.

She had no clue where the rest of her gang was. She was sitting next to Kyou who wasn’t really saying anything. She had no clue who he was, and didn’t care to find out. Though tempted to zone out like most there was something about the orientation that intrigued her. Most of all the tournament. She couldn’t wait to get her violence fix. Sure Shuji would probably win, and appoint the gang if he were still here, but the fact that he was gone encouraged her in a sick way.

She was excited to work her way up the gang hierarchy, and decided to learn everything she could about those subjects. By graduation time she, and her gang would take over all the enemy gang’s territory making Somerset history. Granted it was a daydream, but what girl doesn’t dream of being a gang overlord?

Unfortunately there was a little hitch in her plan. She didn’t have a gang. At least she didn’t think she did. With Shuji gone, and none of the other members in sight she was panicking. Of course she could head her own gang, but she’s not the leader type. She was just the muscles.

Her anxiety chipped away at her. She was sure there was a logical explanation. Since all the members agreed to attend Somerset there was a chance they were on the way.

However Shuji still hasn’t showed up. That seriously worried her. She wasn’t the type who was easily rattled, but this was a colossal disaster.

As she heard the door open she craned her head hoping Shuji was there. Unfortunately it was just a random student. She sighed leaning back in her chair.

Last edited:
Thanks to the time people spent together during middle school years, there were already established groups of friends among Somerset’s freshmen gathered in the gym. Normally, that would somehow serve as a barrier against someone who didn’t have so many friends like an introvert or a transfer student.

But it seemed to have no effects on Ria who enthusiastically started talking to everyone around her, one after another.

"Hey, you there! Yes, you! What’s your name?"

Even someone who kept sliding his smartphone ever since he entered the gym couldn’t avoid the living ball of energy. Her language and accent was surprisingly fluent, considering her background as someone who just moved over. A while after that, Ria knew the names of everyone positioned near her on that bleachers, as well as some stories during their middle school.

Young Punk Chainsaw... huh? For a moment, Ria was dumbfounded. She had seen some absurd and ridiculous gang names in the past, but this one clearly triumphed them all. Still, if all the stories about them and their leader were true, then it’s worth looking into.

Oyama Shuji, the man she wanted to talk to the most, was not there yet. In fact, she didn’t even know whether he enrolled this school or not. But according to her new friends, there were some of his current gang members presented, and that was enough.

"Hello! Do you mind if I sit here?” The short girl reached her target, the girl who was wearing... uh... well. Since Ria herself also switched to her preferred stocking on a whim, she really had no right to criticize others about what they were wearing. Still, what she had seen couldn’t even be described as a Somerset uniform anymore.

Without waiting for an answer, she promptly dropped herself in an unoccupied seat next to Takahashi Sora and confidently approached her.

" Your uniform looks pretty cool you know? Oh right, I am Rialta, a transfer student from Italy. You can call me Ria. What’s your name?"

Finishing that with a bright and friendly smile, Ria looked straight into Sora’s eyes without showing any hostility. She already had some initial impression on the brunette based on stories she heard earlier, but nothing beat information she observed by herself.

tamarapasek tamarapasek

Last edited:
c0a10f88f97093763fdbd4f0fdd7aa7f.jpg
The echo of excited fresh meat voices started to grow louder and resonate throughout the open space of the gym as students filtered in. Some gangs had recognized each other from middle school and were already barking at each other, the only thing keeping them from ripping into each other were innocent non-gang affiliated students between them. There was also the acting included where a gang member would act like their buddies were using all of their might to hold him back. Tensions were rising. There had been rumors of a tournament for the Student Council. Some sophomores teasing their subordinate classmen purposefully had dropped the rumor, wanting to spark chaos in the orientation.

The gang dubbed “Animal” had rallied their pack at the top of the bleachers. Each gang member wore animal ear headbands while they were at school, but out of uniform, they wore their full animal onesies. The leader known as King Lion clapped his hands loudly together to disturb the conversations. Gradually, the volume quieted as students turned their heads to regard the kid wearing a golden crown with rounded, lion ears to either side, standing on the bleacher seat with his arms outstretched before them all. His fingers were splayed like a maestro as he opened his mouth wide and declared, “I AM KING LION OF THE ANIMAL PACK! WE SHALL BE THE ONES TO OWN THIS SCHOOL AND GRADUATE AT THE TOP OF THE CLASS. ALL OF YOU WOULD BE WISE TO STAY OUT OF OUR WAY!”

Silence. It had only been brief before the entire gym erupted with competing gangs roaring and screaming their rebellion. It became so loud that the noise nearly muted all conversation. Filing in behind some freshmen was a young man with long, blonde, feathered hair. It was cut short, and the wisps of his bangs jutted around his ears. His bright head stood out against the dark contrast of his uniform. Wide, blue eyes drifted over to the shaking bleachers as students screamed and barked at each other like wild dogs in a kennel.

This…was high school? The blond student stopped to gawk at the foolishness. He glanced around at his surroundings to make sure he wasn’t back in Edgewood again. A female student noticed him and blushed before she grabbed her girlfriend’s arm and leaned close to her ear, “Look, a cute one.”

Her girlfriend turned her brown head to look, and she felt her heart skip a little with familiarity. “I think I’ve seen him before…”

“I like his hair. He looks like Dustin Biber,” the girl giggled.

Her girlfriend narrowed her eyes as she sorted through over a thousand of memory files in her brain. It then hit her like a brick against the back of her head. Her face instantly flashed white and her head snapped around to gaze at her friend as though she had seen a ghost.

“Um…are you all right?” the other girl asked.

Her girlfriend grasped her shoulders and said, “I think that’s Shuji Oyama…”

Eeeee~h!?” the other girl exclaimed as she looked passed her friend’s head at the oblivious blond. Shuji made eye-contact with the girl for a second before he flashed a friendly grin and waved. The girl immediately ducked. “Oh my god! What happened?”

“I know right. Wasn’t he like a serial killer in middle school?”

“What is he doing here? We need to leave the school now. We’ll never graduate!”

“Wait! Are we sure that’s him?”

“You said it!”

“I know! It was just…I don’t know. It looks like him just a…nicer and mature version of him.”

“Maybe it isn’t him then.”

“Yeah, maybe…”

As Shuji stepped into the bleachers, a few heads turned to glare his way. It didn’t seem as though the majority of students were recognizing him. Only those from Edgewood would have been able to possibly match the face to the name.

Topless Topless tamarapasek tamarapasek Severia Severia

Rera is getting bored. By the moment she stepped in, she felt boredom looming in. A tournament to decided the student council? She has her own doubts. Nobody seems to care about her so much...except when she is The Maniac of course. As time flies, all heads were turned to one guy; Shuji Oyama, the one person who isn't afraid of The Maniac. However, Shuji isn't actually himself. Rera noticed that he has become more...mature? Something is wrong and Rera is more than willing to find out...MORE THAN. "Hello, Shuji! What's up what's up what's up?" She asked in a giddy manner as she went dangerously near him. "Look at you! You look as much boring as I've remember. What happened?" She asked with a very curious look.

The Black Knight The Black Knight

Sora thought she’d barf. Ironically she didn’t pay attention to her surroundings as she was looking for Shuji. Perhaps it was sad that she was so obsessed with him, but since he was her shot at making it in life it didn’t feel too degrading.

Suddenly she heard a cheerful voice that snapped her out of her internal monologue. It was this confident looking-girl asking for her name. She thought of shunning her, but instead decided that she’d wait for the alleged tournament that the gossips were raving about, or even just a normal fight before she started to show her ugly side. “Sora.” She responded. Since Rialta was annoying her she decided a semi rude question was fair. “Why don’t you have an accent?”

As she waited for a response she started to hear whispers of Shuji. She craned her head hoping to see him, but she couldn’t. Eventually she followed the pointing fingers of the crowd to identify...... wait that’s not Shuji.

If she felt like vomiting then it was far worse now. Shuji looked ridiculous. Actually he looked pretty good, but ridiculous for Shuji. What’s the point of dressing like that if it’s gonna get covered with your enemies blood?

She prayed this was just a very bizarre phase like she heard people go through. Give or take a week, and he’d be back to normal. Right?

The Black Knight The Black Knight Severia Severia

Ria still smiled, completely ignoring Sora's offensive tone and blatant annoyance reflected in that girl's eyes. It's not like she's not aware of it. Rather, she had met a lot of disrespectful, aggressive people in the past and knew too well how to deal with them in the easiest and most convenient way for both sides.

Except that, showing off her strength was no longer the girl's best option. Right now, her goal was to become a gang newcomer, not a gang leader. After taking a brief moment to find an appropriate answer as well as her best course of action, she finally came up with one.

"Alright. It's nice to meet you, Sora-san. About my accen—"

Before she could even start, Ria noticed a shift in emotions within Sora's eyes that were fixed on something. She turned to the same way and found a young man with blonde hair. At first glance, he seemed to be just another friendly, proper high school student. However, another girl with a messy, multi-colored hair just approached the boy and called him "Shuji".

Really?

That doubt crossed her mind. That boy was so different from what Ria had imagined when she first heard about his past. Nevertheless, Rera's question as well as the whispers and gossips from every direction around them only served to solidify his identity as Oyama Shuji. And she had a simple way to confirm it.

"Um, Sora-san? Is that boy over there your acquaintance?"

tamarapasek tamarapasek

Shuji was just taking a seat in a gap he found on the bleachers when a girl with colorful hair addressed him. The blond kid stared at her for a long blank moment while he contemplated: Oh crap…do I know who this is? She knows me. Everyone knows me I guess…but I don’t know her. Or do I? Darn it. His brows slowly rose and eyes became tense with anxiety. How embarrassing. She’s talking to me as though we’ve been acquainted. Have I changed? Well…I guess I have. Wow that feels like so long ago (just over the summer).

The blond finally blushed as he sheepishly asked Rera, “Um, I’m sorry. You know my name, but I don’t think I know yours. What is your name?”

Behind him, he heard other kids whispering, Did that girl just call that boy Shuji?

No way.

Is she stupid?

Yeah. That looks nothing like him.

Shuji’s cheeks grew even brighter as he wondered, Wow, have I really changed?

Topless Topless

Rera was a bit surprised when Shuji asked about her name. She was hoping he'd at least heard about her, and not her Maniac persona. "Oh? You don't know me? Huh, that's weird. But whatever, I'm Rera Soutsu, nice to meet you." She said with a bright smile right before taking his hand and start shaking it in a violent pace. Once she stops, she walks over to his side and leans her head against his shoulder. "Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo how's it going? Did anything peculiar happened to you while you were away?" She asked.

The Black Knight The Black Knight

Not particularly listening to Rialta her eyes remained fixed on Shuji. She didn’t even hear the people around her talking about him.

She felt like she should talk to him, but it felt wrong. Like talking to a stranger as if they had spent 3 years of their lives together.

So for now she would just sit and watch in pure horror. Then she noticed the figure talking to her. Was that Sotsu?

No...... it couldn’t be. Last she saw her she was an awkward bookworm. The kind of kid that she could beat up no problem.

Seeing everyone’s transformations made her feel like she should have changed substantially too. Maybe start growing her hair out, and going on dates like she swore she’d never do. She supposed that the next thing that would happen was the principal waltzing out, and declaring Student Council President would be decided by who had the most friends, by voting, or something ridiculous like that.”

Huh?” She asked not comprehending the annoying non Italian girl’s question. “Yes. Well more than acquaintance. He was my gang leader” she said almost remorsefully.

Severia Severia

How boring.

Ever since she entered the gym, Mika had been lying back on her seat with arms crossed and eyes closed, without paying any attention to all the events occurred around her. Some of her fangirls from Edgewood already picked up a smartphone and took photos of their prince in a statue-like state, but she couldn't care less.

After all, there is no point in interacting with those who can't at least give her a decent fight. It's just not worth her time.

She finally opened her eyes when the name Shuji was repeatedly mentioned around her and Rera, a fellow Young Punk Chainsaw member, had talked to him.

"Ho..."

Mika let out a deep female voice that could also be viewed as a high-pitched male voice. Shuji's changes were unexpected, totally unexpected. What's that guy up to this time? Properly dressing and behaving is the last thing he would do. Well, since Mika herself never made any blatant external change like Shuji and Sora used to do, so maybe his current attire has something hidden too? But WHY is he acting like a WIMP!!? While thinking that, Mika already reached Shuji and noticed the lack of his usual fierce look and intimidating aura she always admired in the past. What's going on here?

"Yo Shuji, and Rera too. It's been a while since we had some fun together." Mika ignored her own thoughts as she casually greeted them. She then looked around until her gaze reached the top of the bleachers. Without any change in facial expression, other than a slightly curled up lips, it was surprising how she turned from an ice prince into a bloodlust vampire in a single sentence. "How about we play with some lame preschoolers in animal pajamas?" She said that out loud, enough for some lame preschoolers in animal pajamas to hear it clearly.

The Black Knight The Black Knight Topless Topless

Rera Soutsu. When she offered her hand in a shake, Shuji had taken it like a sucker and his smile became extremely forced when she started violently jerking his arm around. How annoying. She then felt it okay to invade his personal space and rest her head against his shoulder. The blond leaned away from the creepy girl, scooting once so that there was a gap between them. He was bothered by her question, mainly because he didn’t see what the big deal was.

“What? No. Nothing happened, why?” Shuji asked.

Yo Shuji…

Shuji turned his head to see a familiar face. It was Mika, and she hadn’t changed much. She was still the tom boy—at least someone was still the same. She didn’t talk to him as though he had changed either.

“Mika! It’s good to see you. Wow, you’re at Somerset too? That’s great,” Shuji said with an excited grin.

How about we play with some lame preschoolers in animal pajamas?

Shuji’s brows rose and his expression went completely blank. “Eh?”

King Lion’s ears turned red as they detected someone was talking about him. The Animal leader stomped his foot down upon the bleachers, threw out his arms, and roared, “EVERYBODY SHUT THE HELL UP!”

His voice was hard to miss. He wasn’t called a lion for no reason. All talk in the bleachers stopped for a few seconds as the King Lion demanded, “WHO THE HELL WANTS TO GET THEIR ASS KICKED? YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT MY GANG, THEN SPEAK UP!”

The freshman was so riled up. His thick mane of red hair raised like hackles as a snaggletooth bit into the corner of his lip. One of the animals with dark circles in his eyes like a panda walked over and whispered in King Lion’s round ear.

“What? Shuji? Oyama Shuji? Where?” he asked before he turned his head left and right, searching the bleachers for the notorious gang leader.

Shuji blushed and tucked his hands between his legs as his shoulders shrugged up to his ears with tension. Not today; not today; not today please! Why is orientation like this? Why hasn’t it started already? he thought in panic.

King Lion smirked and guffawed, “Ha! Oyama isn’t here. What a bunch of hogwash…” He laughed with a dismissive fan of his hand. His hand then clenched into a tight fist as he bore his teeth and bellowed once more, “THAT YELLOW-BELLIED CHICKEN WHO DARE TALK ABOUT MY GANG HAS TEN SECONDS TO SPEAK UP BEFORE WE KICK EVERYONE’S ASSES!”

Topless Topless tamarapasek tamarapasek Severia Severia Crimson Baron Crimson Baron

Yes. Well more than acquaintance. He was my gang leader”

So that was really Oyama Shuji. No matter how many times Ria looked at him, he was nowhere near the fearsome gang leader who could be compared to a serial killer like she heard. She also noticed Sora’s negative emotions, though she didn’t have enough information to pinpoint the cause. In fact, she didn’t even try. Her mind was focused at something else.

If that guy could really achieve all those feats back in middle school while having that sort of appearance, then he could be really tough and amazing, perhaps even more than she initially expected.

"I see. He's your gang leader right? Then I have something to talk to him!"

After cheerfully said that to her conversation partner, the short girl rushed toward Shuji without waiting for Sora to react. As she was about to reach him, Ria saw a silver-haired boy... wait, boy? Mika was definitely wearing a male uniform and having a rather handsome look, but Ria’s sharp eyes had caught some body features unique to a girl.

Could she be that rumored Miyazaki Mikako? A princely and bloodlust girl who possessed 2 corresponding titles, another famous member within Young Punk Chainsaw. Regardless, what Ria had to do didn't change. She was about to start a conversation with Shuji when that tomboyish girl revealed her violent side and openly provoked a nearby gang out of nowhere.

Ria widened her eyes. She had anticipated Mika's Vampire side, just never thought it would be this insane. After thinking for a while, she decided to stick to her plan and made a move.

"Hello!" Ria nonchalantly walked toward the three gang members, ignoring any ongoing situations between them and their soon-to-be opponents.

"You guys are members of Young Punk Chainsaw right? I have heard a lot about your gang!"

The indigo eyes literally emit sparks of excitement as she said that, but it didn't last long. Her gaze was momentarily fixed on the King Lion who just yelled something dangerous before moving to Shuji who was... hiding his face between his legs?

"Since it seems like we are quite busy, let's get to the point. Can I join your gang!?"

For someone whose mind was filled with questions and doubts, she did a pretty good job hiding them.

tamarapasek tamarapasek The Black Knight The Black Knight Crimson Baron Crimson Baron Topless Topless

“Mika! It’s good to see you. Wow, you’re at Somerset too? That’s great,” she simply nodded without paying attention. After all...

“WHO THE HELL WANTS TO GET THEIR ASS KICKED? YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT MY GANG, THEN SPEAK UP!”

Mika smirked. It was pretty rare to hear something like that with Shuji sitting next to her. She turned to him, expecting to see him "speak up" and return to his usual self.

JUST WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!?

She mentally roared, starting to get annoyed by this new Shuji. Before she could do anything, she heard a voice coming from the another direction.
"You guys are members of Young Punk Chainsaw right? I have heard a lot about your gang!" Ugh, not another fangirl. She had to admit though, coming to them at this very moment is pretty brave. Normally girls who can't fight should stay away from a gang fight that's about to... "Since it seems like we are quite busy, let's get to the point. Can I join your gang!?"

Mika instantly turned to the blonde girl who just cheerfully said that. Her appearance and tone of voice are way too childish for a high school, yet her uniform is identical to many girls around them. In any other circumstance, she'd give no fuck to a chick like that. But thanks to Shuji, she was pissed, absolutely pissed. Her hand immediately reached into one of her hidden pockets.

In the blink of an eye, a kunai was already sent flying straight to Rialta with incredible speed. The kunai's blade was fully sharpened. While Mika didn't aim for any vital spot, an intense pain and decent amount of blood would be enough to serve as a punishment for saying something stupid like that.

The blade was stopped before piercing its target. A small tear could be seen on that black jacket while some blood could be seen on the blade's tip. The short girl who firmly grabbed the kunai's handle looked directly into Mika's eyes. In that pair of indigo eyes existed no anger, fear or resentment, just a slightly bewildered and worried look.

So this girl has combat experience. Mika quickly noted. But why? If her speed and reflex is good enough to match Mika who wasn't holding back, she could have just dodged it...

"No way!" Sitting behind Rialta was a girl who was still looking at King Lion with fear in her eyes. While Mika originally aimed her kunai at Rialta's chest, that girl was standing. So if she dodge, the kunai would keep flying in its track and the next obstacle would be the defenseless girl's temple!

Mika was at loss for words. While she loves violence at heart and often viewed as a rampaging beast, she does have some moral code. Getting pissed or not, she was too careless to launch an attack that could gravely injure or even kill some innocent bystander like that.

"Ahahahahaha!!" Mika burst into a satisfying laughter as she looked at the girl whose name she still didn't know yet. For the Prince who was usually seen in a cold and stoic manner, that was a very rare sight.

“THAT YELLOW-BELLIED CHICKEN WHO DARE TALK ABOUT MY GANG HAS TEN SECONDS TO SPEAK UP BEFORE WE KICK EVERYONE’S ASSES!”

Having heard that threatening voice, she turned to Shuji.

"That girl over there is one of us now, if you have no objection." Not that she would care if he or any of the gang members has one either. Mika's cold gaze pierced Shuji for one last time before moving to the noisy lion. Even if her respected gang leader wasn't being helpful, it was Mika herself who started all this commotion, so she had no rights to complain.

Besides, she didn't mind going against an entire gang by herself if needed. Since Shuji could do it in the past, why couldn't she?

"Yeah yeah, I have something to say." Mika crossed her arms before continuing in a deadpan voice. "I take back what I said. You guys are definitely not preschoolers. Nope, you all are TOO DUMB to be one."

The Black Knight The Black Knight Severia Severia

Shuji was watching the exchange between Ria and Mika in shock. Why were they fighting? What did the Italian girl even do? Every now and then, the blond would glance at King Lion as he continued to scream at Mika. Did they not care for Animals’ existence?

…Can I join your gang!? ( Severia Severia )

Her question had been slow to process in the old fighter’s brain. Caught up in the current happenings, Shuji frowned as he recalled the question that had been presented to him. Gang. He had a gang? His blue eyes widened.

“Wait…what?” he questioned.

That girl over there is one of us now, if you have no objection. ( Crimson Baron Crimson Baron )

Shuji looked at Mika. “One of us? What are you talking about?”

Yeah yeah, I have something to say…I take back what I said. You guys are definitely not preschoolers. Nope, you all are TOO DUMB to be one.

King Lion’s maw widened in a malicious grin as he pointed down through the bleachers. Several, timid students cleared the path of his finger, parting like a sea to reveal Mika at the end of it. The lion’s eyes gleamed with ill-intent as he happily exclaimed, “THERE! Finally, the little mouse reveals hi-”

His grin instantly fell from his face as he continued to point. He turned to the Panda at his left and whispered, “Is that a boy or a girl?”

The dark-eyed boy glanced sleepily at Mika and then back at King Lion, “I think he’s a boy…”

“Are you sure?”

A third pack member stepped over to King Lion’s right. He was thin with spots printed on his neck and forearms. With cat-like eyes he narrowed his eyes at Mika and shared his opinion, “She’s a girl.”

Both King Lion and Panda faced Cheetah. “What?”

“She’s just flat-chested.”

King Lion cracked a grin and guffawed, “HA!”

With the ammo given, he returned to pointing a claw at Mika. “YOU FLAT-CHESTED SKANK! My Animals will make lunch meat out of you!”

King Lion glanced to his left and right at the goons behind him. “Boys, the goal is to kick her ass before orientation starts!”

With a bestial exclamation of roars, the Animal gang charged down the bleachers, descending upon Mika like a pack of…well, wild animals. Shuji scooted over to the sidelines where all the spectators were sitting. While Panda and Cheetah went on the offensive, King Lion stayed at the top of the bleachers with the rest of his elite fighters: Rhino, Wolf, and Roo. He watched with his hands rested on his hips, grinning sadistically as he thought, Panda’s lethargic style is misleading and difficult to follow. His shadowed eyes draw attention to his face and not his moves. Cheetah is our fastest fighter. They won’t be able to keep up with his moves!

GM Note: Both the fighters with Panda and Cheetah can be written how the writers like. Take note of what King Lion is thinking to learn what both fighters’ special skills are. It is your choice if you want to make the fights over-the-top or not. These are battles before the real battles, so consider them fun to allow your characters to let loose a bit.

tamarapasek tamarapasek Topless Topless

Sora, has been watching Ria, and Mika’s interaction intently. She would’ve ran over, and put her foot down at Ria begging to join the gang, but she wasn’t sure that there was a gang to kick her out of.

After a bit of waiting she decided to walk over to them. Not talking to them she hid behind a much taller student to watch the King Lion slowly get more angry.

“Of course she‘s a girl you moron” she mumbled to herself as they taunted Mika’s chest. It was a bit strange to hear that question again. She hadn’t seen Mika be questioned on that since middle school. It was just another reminder on how different high school was.

Deciding to step out she stepped from behind the tall student, with a swagger only a 14 year old with no swagger could pull off. “Shuji! Mika!” She smirked, stepping back into the cocky persona she’d held in middle school.

“Who are these animals?” She cackled, as if she’d made the funniest joke in existence. “This’ll be fun. I haven’t been in a fight since graduation.” She said eyeing the Cheetah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back