• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern High school RP!

FireGirl02

just your average redhead
Hi! My names Cass and I’m looking for someone to do a teenage/high school type rp!

I’ve been wanting to do this for awhile so I really hope someone’s interested :)

There’s not really any “requirements” or rules, the only thing I ask is that you enjoy the rp! If there’s anything you don’t like or you wanna share your ideas, please do so. This rp is mine and yours, I want both of us to like it !

I do prefer to play females but I have played males before, and in that situation I like to double so we both get to benefit. I keep my OC’s straight but if you’d like yours to be apart of the LGBTQ community, I am totally fine with it!

We can come up with our OC’s and a plot later, for now I just wanna find someone that is interested in this type of rp so please if you are, reply or PM me, either works !

Hi! My names Cass and I’m looking for someone to do a teenage/high school type rp!

I’ve been wanting to do this for awhile so I really hope someone’s interested :)

There’s not really any “requirements” or rules, the only thing I ask is that you enjoy the rp! If there’s anything you don’t like or you wanna share your ideas, please do so. This rp is mine and yours, I want both of us to like it !

I do prefer to play females but I have played males before, and in that situation I like to double so we both get to benefit. I keep my OC’s straight but if you’d like yours to be apart of the LGBTQ community, I am totally fine with it!

We can come up with our OC’s and a plot later, for now I just wanna find someone that is interested in this type of rp so please if you are, reply or PM me, either works !

I would be interested in brainstorming some ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back