• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom High School Multiverse RP

NekoQueen49 said:
Do you need to understand all the fandoms to join?
Not at all! I barely understand Forgotten realms and had no idea what JoJo's bizzare adventure was! As long as you understand the fandom you sign up as from , you're fine,

Last edited by a moderator:
Well then, if you will permit me, I'd like to add some Magic: the Gathering into this. By the way, do you know what a Planeswalker is?

shadowstrikr25 said:
Well then, if you will permit me, I'd like to add some Magic: the Gathering into this. By the way, do you know what a Planeswalker is?
That's cool , and no I don't know what that is. Maybe threadmistress folclor does.

Looking for someone (who at least understands the source material) to play a Yuuzhan Vong Shaper from the Star Wars expanded universe. It'll have to be pre-NJO , but a Shaper nonetheless. If you're interested , please hit the sign-up sheets on the main roleplay.

High School setting? Cool Beans! I know who I'm going to RP as!

latest

"I even got a school Uniform and everything!"

Last edited by a moderator:
theManCalledSting said:
High School setting? Cool Beans! I know who I'm going to RP as!
latest

"I even got a school Uniform and everything!"
Then just sign up , I'm sure you'll get accepted!

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]I'm also thinking of signing up. Gotta think of someone

[/QUOTE]
Well , you can just use an OC like we want you to use really.. Unless you have a lot of those.

[QUOTE="HK 50 09]Well , you can just use an OC like we want you to use really.. Unless you have a lot of those.

[/QUOTE]
I'm weird. I never use the same OC twice, it's always a new one each time I rp. xD

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]I'm weird. I never use the same OC twice, it's always a new one each time I rp. xD

[/QUOTE]
That's ok , I do too. I just haven't RPed as much , and most of my OC's are droids...

[QUOTE="HK 50 09]That's ok , I do too. I just haven't RPed as much , and most of my OC's are droids...

[/QUOTE]
Cool. I'll try and think of a universe I want my OC from. That way I can balance out what I can and can't do.

[QUOTE="Ethan Hart]Cool. I'll try and think of a universe I want my OC from. That way I can balance out what I can and can't do.

[/QUOTE]
Got it!

I just realized I was a part of this roleplay before and quit due to me not being able to cope xD

Well, I'll use a different character this time, so I should be able to get through it

Zero was fun for a while indeed. It's just due to his personality, he didn't really have much to do, meaning I had little to post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back