• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom High School Multiverse RP

folclor

Resident Cripple
Hello! Today I come to you with the recruitment thread for my RP Casual - Academy for Rejected Souls (Multiverse, OC, Open & Accepting)

Currently we're not too, too far along. We would enjoy some more students, some teachers, or droids. Currently we're low on female students. If you'd like to be a teacher, please check the Notes page to figure out which stations are open. If you'd like a different class, feel free to discuss it with me. All fandoms are welcome but currently we have the following represented:

Forgotten Realms

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Somn

Mass Effect

Mortal Kombat

Redwall

Star Wars

Dark Souls

Borderlands

Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy

Guilty Gear

The Belgariad

We have a very active userbase currently.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR SPECIFICALLY AT THIS MOMENT ABOVE ALL ELSE!

-Someone with a good knowledge of Star Wars Legends material to play a Yuuzhan Vong Shaper. Keep in mind this shaper would be pre-invasion (around SWTOR era , though it could be flexible). You will need to be willing to RP out the shaping process with one or more students. This is for a plot point that I can/will fill you in on if you sign up.

-Someone to either play the Forgotten Realms canon character Xingax OR a person willing to play a villain-type character bent on turning the students into weapons.

-Someone trying to kill the headmistress and "free" the children.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a female in mind. She comes from the RWBY universe. I've got quite a big back story for her including mythology behind her powers which can be as all powerful as she was intended to be or as nerfed as y'all see fit. (Not my rp, I totally get it.) I even have villans I can bring. Just let me know.

I play this as HK-50-01 the assassin droid , so anyone creating a droid but not sure how that can or would work can always look at how he got in to this.

yeah, currently I'm saying people should only have 3 characters at maximum... I'm not suggesting y'all read the entire RP from the beginning. That is not necessary, though I understand some people will anyway. I have 6, but I am running the thread and the main reason I have that many is to populate the world a little more.

[QUOTE="HK 50 09]Isn't Godzilla kind of too huge?!? Unless it's minizilla..

[/QUOTE]
He was smaller in the Marvel comics. Plus his abomination of a son is human sized.

GodzillaComics_23.jpg

Barbas said:
He was smaller in the Marvel comics. Plus his abomination of a son is human sized.
GodzillaComics_23.jpg
That's the one you should apply as , that son. The one in the picture is still way too big.

I play an original character in every RP i am in. Anais DeLuisé. If you are interested in a female character as a teacher, student, or whatever i am willing to join. I'm new to the site so i'm trying to get into a little bit of everything :)

AnaisDeLuise said:
I play an original character in every RP i am in. Anais DeLuisé. If you are interested in a female character as a teacher, student, or whatever i am willing to join. I'm new to the site so i'm trying to get into a little bit of everything :)
Sounds good , make sure to put up a sheet. I think just about any universe is open , and we could use more female characters.

AnaisDeLuise said:
How do i apply? I am a newbie here
Go to the main roleplay and go to the character sheets tab , and fill out the information there. A picture is fine for appearance.

hey can i use some one of LOL? (league of legends?)

I could do a guy, droid, teacher anything!

gentoxic said:
hey can i use some one of LOL? (league of legends?)
I could do a guy, droid, teacher anything!
Hmm. I kind of like the idea of another droid , maybe one that's less emotional and less f*cked up than HK-50 is. Maybe a bit more drone-like too. Of course the choice is up to you.

gentoxic said:
so... yes?
Yeah , pretty sure. My character is doing some really , really sad stuff right now (actually , this whole portion is super emotional..) so that's what's going on

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back