• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy High Fantasy Skyrim inspired roleplay! (mxm)

CrookedCrow

Things finally getting back on tracl
Hello everyone! I hope yall had a good and tasty thanksgiving and are relaxing and having fun into the new year! I've been indulgencing myself and playing a lot of skyrim. And because of this I've been super into the lore and wanting to explore some possible storylines with other fans of skyrim or just fantasy it self. I don't think that interested players have to have played Skyrim, since I could just explain the lore as we come along.

I'm not really thinking of a certain plot exactly, I would like to have something causal and fun where we just have our characters life their lives and the plot can hit them in the face as we come around. I really enjoy character building and relationships forming on bonds and strong feelings. I like the idea of our characters slowly growing in their skills together. Also having an adventure would be fun too.

As far as writing, I usually right around 3-10 paragraphs. I enjoy details of our characters thoughts and motivations. I usually match my partner pretty easily. I'm respond fairly regularly, but I work and go to school so there may be times where I can't for a few days, however I will try to keep you updated on this fact. If you're interested please message me with any ideas you may have on your characters or plotlines or anything! My favorite part of roleplay is developing plot and combining ideas together.

hey ! i''m not sure if our rp styles will mix well but i'm interested in trying this rp with you ! if it doesn't work out in the end then that's fine :D
i'll need some help with lore and maybe spells and whatnot, but i have played skyrim so i understand how the world works i think ! C:

again with the rp thing, i usually don't write long responses, but i can definitely respond to you with lengthy replies if you give me time to response ^ ^ i don't like people asking when i'm going to respond every ten minutes sob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back