• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy High Fantasy 1x1 RP

GoodUsername

I'm a bored, broken person
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
High Fantasy RP ---

I'm looking for a High Fantasy RP, with magic, and dragons and knights and swords - Ya know, the typical Medieval Europe Stuff. Magic and Might, Dungeons and Dragons, etc.

Or, Fantasy Japan, because I like Japanese mythology and creatures and am, overall a nerd. High Fantasy can be used anywhere!

D&D is usually a big inspiration for me, so you might hear that from me. So, if you like D&D, too? Great, we can do something that is kind of D&D inspired. No dice are necessary.

----

I typically RP MxF with any dynamic. I'm more comfortable playing a male character as far as my main OC goes, but I'll play whatever on the side.

Romance is not necessary, but I enjoy using it in the plot if it all works out.

I have no concrete plots in mind, but I'm more than happy to brainstorm.

Fan of high-fantasy here, unfortunately I’m not entirely used to playing female characters. I can do a male, though I know that takes away from your interest, but maybe I can also do a secondary female character?

Fan of high-fantasy here, unfortunately I’m not entirely used to playing female characters. I can do a male, though I know that takes away from your interest, but maybe I can also do a secondary female character?
A secondary Female would be fine and I can do the same.

I have a female high fantasy character I’d like to use. As long as you’re fine with my character(s) being anthropomorphic/furry.

Question, does age matter?
If romance is a viable option, then I would like for characters to have only a modest age gap between them.

Romance isn't necessary at all, and I'm fine with playing out platonic/family-style relationships just as much. In that case, age isn't as much of a factor.

If that was a question about one's own age... I would prefer partners who are 18+ for the sake of my own comfortability.

If romance is a viable option, then I would like for characters to have only a modest age gap between them.

Romance isn't necessary at all, and I'm fine with playing out platonic/family-style relationships just as much. In that case, age isn't as much of a factor.

If that was a question about one's own age... I would prefer partners who are 18+ for the sake of my own comfortability.
I understand. ^u^ Just wondering, as I minor I understand people have discomforts so I was just checking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back